Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 1609 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17797

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroPreach  [View Original Post]
    Leah has been around maybe 10 years now, she has been great and horrible. She is definately an addict but often gets cleaned up and tries to go straight. Depends on what phase of her spiral you catch her.

    I have not seen her since start of covid. So my info is out of date. I would say contact her if she seems together your in for a good time, if she is flaky then be warned.
    Thank you for the intel. She's not too far from my area and I've tried calling and texting but no response yet. Hopefully I get a chance to see her soon.

  2. #17796
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Don't do anything. Wait to see if she contacts you and go from there. I doubt she will.
    Yep. Keep your guard up for a week or so and then forget it. 1) People who set up robberies in hotel rooms aren't out for vengeance on the people they failed to rob completely. They just resolve to rob better in the future. 2) Chicks who rob dudes in hotel rooms do that because they're addicts. If she was capable of hatching a long-term scheme to get revenge on the guy she tried to rob, she wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. Those life skills would have kept her from becoming a junkie in the first place, if she had them.

  3. #17795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Euro Babe Claudia?

    Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8479860057

  4. #17794

    Don't do anything

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingMe83  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3.htm?cat=6192

    She didn't give chase. But Cause I was stupid I texted my photo and I. D. I think I'm fucked in my personal life now. Anyone got suggestions, should I tell her I got a cop friend or anything on that level?

    Stay away.
    Don't do anything. Wait to see if she contacts you and go from there. I doubt she will.

  5. #17793

    April on eros warning warning warning warning

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3.htm?cat=6192

    So. I fucked up boys. I fucked up. Hit this person up made a meeting. I ask over the phone if it was all inclusive event and they said they don't want to talk about it over the phone.

    (Red flag number 1, I get it some people don't like talking about business over the phone). Total bait and switch she has a nice body, total butter face / So I get there and I was like lets talk business before we have pleasure. She's like nah what you mean. I don't talk about shit like that. (For some reason I thought it be a good time to put the money on the counter to show I'm not a cop) she starts counting my money and puts it away. Then she starts asking all these bullshit questions about my life and stuff and I'm here trying to get down to business ain't trying to give you all my info. Also she keeps looking at the door like glances, this is when I start getting creeped out as fuck. I'm look you don't want to talk about anything and your being very suspicious. Lets call it a day split the money with you and I'll be on my way. She's like no I have to split this money with the operator she sets the rules. I'm like MOFO. I start getting ready to leave and rush to the drawer she put my money in, she grabs it first and I wrestle it out of her hands. While wrestling she punches me in the chest. I was able to wrestle the money out of her hands and run out the door. She didn't give chase. But Cause I was stupid I texted my photo and I. D. I think I'm fucked in my personal life now. Anyone got suggestions, should I tell her I got a cop friend or anything on that level?

    Stay away.

  6. #17792

    Checked off a bucket list item

    So I checked off a bucket list item last night. I saw Christie and Cici L'Amour. They state they are twins and whether or not they are, they look similar enough to make it feel like it.

    I had a wonderful time with them both. Start with some DFK, then all 3 of us kissing each other. Double BJ. Had Christie start riding cowgirl. Condom swap and miss with Cici then doggy. Another condom swap and doggy with Christie. Finally busted in Christie's mouth as she begged to taste my cum. Laid on the bed and chatted for a while. Christie is definitely the talker of the two. I think Cici is a bit more shy / tentative. She followed Christie's lead. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it going for a second round, but not their fault. Between the BJ, HJ, and Russian, they did everything they could.

    One thing to note, Christie is a squirter. Not sure about Cici.

    If I had the option, I would probably only see Christie again. She's the better looking and the more engaged / fun of the two. But I do think it was worth the cost of admission.

    https://www.lamourxxx.com/

    https://www.cicixxx.com/

  7. #17791
    Leah has been around maybe 10 years now, she has been great and horrible. She is definately an addict but often gets cleaned up and tries to go straight. Depends on what phase of her spiral you catch her.

    I have not seen her since start of covid. So my info is out of date. I would say contact her if she seems together your in for a good time, if she is flaky then be warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71877497

    Has anybody paid her a visit? She looks pretty good. Is she part of the group with Chrissy and Nora and the other Cicero girls?

  8. #17790

  9. #17789

    Leah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71877497

    Has anybody paid her a visit? She looks pretty good. Is she part of the group with Chrissy and Nora and the other Cicero girls?

  10. #17788

    On the fence. Anyone with experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...395/2243470929

    Have communicated with her a few times. Does have ter from 2015. Pictures with her name on them are from at least 2015.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  11. #17787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    Same One, but 262 has the Better Deal

    Saw her a few times and had fun. Wants 400 as an Indy but less through 262.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...l-monica-51162

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861

  12. #17786
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    No, we appreciate the report and the info, but telling a girl that you'll make a negative report of her is really bad idea. It won't change her mind, and it's got that Karen energy. And to be clear, I never doubted what you posted.
    Thanks dude. My objective wasn't to change her mind. By that point, I was done. However, as forthcoming as I am here, I am with providers. It's silly to think I'd care whether she'd change her mind given how much pussy there is out there. I guess one downfall to social media society is the gargantuan extrapolation to conclusions with minimal / imperfect information followed by an inability to read a post for what it's worth without trying to read so far into it. Oh well, I'll keep fighting the good fight for the true mongers on here. Point being, guys, let's keep this forum here for what it's supposed to be and let's not turn into little highschool'ish girls about it. I've gotten to DM with white a few of you here. Bankers, lawyers, doctors, etc. We can maintain that same level of professionalism on here. Last I'll speak of on Krista.

  13. #17785

    Bianca round two

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she set me up for a robbery when I tried to see her. I peeled out in my car in the knick of time. Check my report from September.
    Against my better judgement I was in the area and she had been texting me, so little head won out and I went. I have to say it was actually a fantastic time, she's chatty, fun, looks just like her photos. Don't get me wrong, I know going back against a red flag is a very bad idea, but I'm lucky and this time it turned out quite well.

    Would happily repeat.

  14. #17784
    She very well could be, that is why this board is filled with people's individual opinions and then others can make their own opinions. I'm attaching a screenshot that shows her total willingness to accommodate my originally asked for price a very short while ago that she then decided to ridicule me for on Twitter. Again, not posting this to take up space on the board but more so to remind the folks here that I've been objective contributor to the forum for a long time and whether you like my reviews or not just know that my contributions here are for the betterment of us mongers. Happy hunting. The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.

    My bad on the number. Screenshot attached with number redacted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211214_132819.jpg‎  

  15. #17783
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    A very solid, objective, and differing opinion that I can respect a lot. To the others that spent so much hate in defense of her probably don't realize that she really spun a story on Twitter that neglected to mention that she had just offered me 300 for an hour and she cover the room in one of those roach motels on North Lincoln avenue not that long ago. So it's not like the impetus for my inquiry was ridiculous and I think as soon as I showed her the screenshot of that conversation she panicked and ghosted me, but to the other members here, give your senior members the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have a long history of providing the forum of objective reviews for a long period of time on a broad number of providers.
    No, we appreciate the report and the info, but telling a girl that you'll make a negative report of her is really bad idea. It won't change her mind, and it's got that Karen energy. And to be clear, I never doubted what you posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape