Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 1969 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16288

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer9577  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else has experienced this before. Really early this morning I messaged one girl on escort alligator and one on STG, asking what their donations are. Then about an hour ago, around 2 pm, received a threatening message from a Juan Garcia of the "Sinola cartel", yes that is the named used and the supposed cartel. Basically saying I have been setting up times with girls he controls and not meeting them. Now, to make sure nothing happens, I have to send him $2500..
    That has happened to me quite a bit, usually whenever I message the Latinas that look TGTBT. This is why I use a burner. Although usually blocking that number is enough to make It stop. I have never been messaged again after blocking the number. I'm not certain, but I am 95% sure it's a scare tactic preying on those easily susceptible to those kinds of tactics and not actually a cartel member.

  2. #16287

    Scam or no scam

    Curious if anyone else has experienced this before. Really early this morning I messaged one girl on escort alligator and one on STG, asking what their donations are. Then about an hour ago, around 2 pm, received a threatening message from a Juan Garcia of the "Sinola cartel", yes that is the named used and the supposed cartel. Basically saying I have been setting up times with girls he controls and not meeting them. Now, to make sure nothing happens, I have to send him $2500.

    Anyone? LOL.

  3. #16286

    Samantha / Sapphire

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71987789

    Has anyone seen this one recently. Some of her pictures look like she has gained a bit of a belly.

  4. #16285

    Really cute NC regional traveller

    This lady doesn't list a name in her ads, which I notice every month or two. My search by phone revealed nothing though some must have dreamed of her, she is very cute perky looking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2524196301

    Anybody?

  5. #16284

    Ananya Love

    Another AA girl with light skin complexion. Nothing Indian about it and guess its just marketing. Clean environment near the university area in Durham. Price was steep - $$$ for mutual rub, but negotiated bit down. Bikini picture is her, young and clean. Had a thong all the time and very little OTC on the box, but she was totally into titty play if that's your fetish. Standard rub, tug and finish. Nothing special, would not repeat for the price and the misleading ad.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/254898

  6. #16283

    Wild Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71969820#.

    Just wondering if there is any updated info on wild rose, I'm visiting the Raleigh area for work and would love to partake in some activities with local talent, an info is appreciated for this one or any other safe reliable talent in the area. Thanks in advance!

  7. #16282

    Carter James

    I had the pleasure of meeting Carter James this week. One word. Amazing. We'll worth the price of admission. She is, as I've read in a past review, a sex Dynamo. It takes patience to get scheduled as she visits every now and then for business. She was my Christmas present. And plan to see her again to give myself some more gifts.

  8. #16281
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a half dozen times going back to 2015. I chose covered for the usual reasons. When the alarm went off, she said ignore it, don't STOP! She was in the middle of a serious orgasm or orgasms. The alarm kept going off and we kept ignoring it. Several other great times followed. She said she didn't receive oral, but I said let me and I'll stop if you don't like it. A few minutes later, she would cum so hard she was uncontrollably shaking. It took a while for her to recover. Needless to say, from then on it was on the menu every time. She disappeared for a while and I lost contact. Like someone said, her prices a really high now, I'm not going to pay that.
    So I guess it's safe to assume the menu is entirely open with her as long as you got the $$.

  9. #16280

    Angie

    Does anyone have contact info for Angie, a thin AA spinner about 5-2? As far as I know she doesn't post ads since backpage. PM me, don't post it.

  10. #16279

    Xotiv Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she first appeared on the scene even further back, and both times I saw her she insisted on bareback. I almost felt like she was trying to get me to impregnate her. Of course I only paid 80.
    Saw her a half dozen times going back to 2015. I chose covered for the usual reasons. When the alarm went off, she said ignore it, don't STOP! She was in the middle of a serious orgasm or orgasms. The alarm kept going off and we kept ignoring it. Several other great times followed. She said she didn't receive oral, but I said let me and I'll stop if you don't like it. A few minutes later, she would cum so hard she was uncontrollably shaking. It took a while for her to recover. Needless to say, from then on it was on the menu every time. She disappeared for a while and I lost contact. Like someone said, her prices a really high now, I'm not going to pay that.

  11. #16278

    Little booty slimpress

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this one? She's been posting for a while now and but I can't seem to recall ever seeing her mentioned on here which is pretty strange to me since there seem to be a good number of comments and reviews on EA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71643992
    I've seen her. For me it was awesome. She looks like her pics, only better. Very clean. She has a professional job and does this because she wants to. Treat her right. Will repeat, but our schedules haven't aligned. Everything covered. YMMV, Highly recommend if you like thin.

  12. #16277

    Tomboy

    Seen her a couple of times for BBBJCIM. She got so horny, all of a sudden she jumps on the D and uses it like a dildo to get off. F'd the sh*t out of me until she cum real hard and leaked all over me. After she finished shaking and got her wits, she finished the BBBJCIM. It was excellent both times. Looks like she's gained some weight since I last saw her. I'd hit it again.

  13. #16276
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a handjob specialist in the area? I don't want to pay $150 for a half-hour session just to get jacked off.
    Unless you go on one of the rub sites and get lucky or find a SW you're not getting a HJ for much less than that. Even massage only chicks are now wanting 150+. You can find some AMPs where the door fee is 60 and you can get away with a 30-40 tip for just a HJ. I'm not sure what your price range is but most chicks who still do qvs will probably give you a HJ qv for 60 ish if you ask.

  14. #16275

  15. #16274

    Aminah Nicole

    I see her posts but can never get through. Anyone else had any luck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape