Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 930 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    My opinion

    Do you really think LEO will bite that He Didn't know She was A hooker at the time He decided to help her out giving her a room? Hmm I See that complicated, Also She Can Open Her mouth against Him and accuse Him Of Anything That can Get him in trouble and that's when LEO will try to investigate deeper. If It was me I wouldn't do it at all and save all the possible LEO involvement at the end. And I Don't know in Nevada but in other States if you bring a person to your place with belongings for a sort amount of time and then you want Her / Him to leave LEO will say you'll have to give a least 30 days so that person can find a place to live.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Do have a point but there is many things he can do according to Nevada law any illegal activity on said property he can have her out in 3 days easy peazy. All he has to do is prove she's a hooker and out you go it's really not that hard and there are many ways he can get her out. But like I said in an earlier post I would worry about damage, drugs etc. etc. Also for the mail part it's easy if they have no key to the mailbox then they can't get mail unless you live in a house that is.

  2. #8595

    Are we done?

    I hope we can get back on reports.

  3. #8594
    The second you say she's a hooker you admit that you have unclean hands and virtually all courts will deny you any relief. Plus you admit you're housing a hooker and subject yourself to criminal liability as an accessory or aider and a better to prostitution. You also risk civil forfeiture. Might be a good idea for you to leave the lawyering to the lawyers and you stick to cutting lawns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Do have a point but there is many things he can do according to Nevada law any illegal activity on said property he can have her out in 3 days easy peazy. All he has to do is prove she's a hooker and out you go it's really not that hard and there are many ways he can get her out. But like I said in an earlier post I would worry about damage, drugs etc. etc. Also for the mail part it's easy if they have no key to the mailbox then they can't get mail unless you live in a house that is.

  4. #8593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    But let me help you out. Your argument might work if she's been staying there for a day, or a week, or maybe even two weeks. But once she's been there a month or more and she's moved her stuff in and has her own room she's a tenant in the eyes of the law. No cop is going to throw her out, so he's going to need a court order to get the sheriff / Metro to evict her. And, can you cite me to the law that says one needs a written lease agreement to have tenant's rights? Don't think you'll find that one. Those rights arise by virtue of occupancy.
    Do have a point but there is many things he can do according to Nevada law any illegal activity on said property he can have her out in 3 days easy peazy. All he has to do is prove she's a hooker and out you go it's really not that hard and there are many ways he can get her out. But like I said in an earlier post I would worry about damage, drugs etc. etc. Also for the mail part it's easy if they have no key to the mailbox then they can't get mail unless you live in a house that is.

  5. #8592
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    You do you, but don't go into it thinking because she is not paying rent and there is no written lease agreement that you can easily end things and throw her out.

    Law enforcement will not get involved if she has been there more than a few days. If she is unwilling to leave voluntarily, they will consider it a civil matter and you will have to file an eviction action. She can file bs arguments and as someone else mentioned she may even produce a fake lease agreement. Even in Nevada you could easily be tied up in court for several weeks if not months. Yes, it is highly likely you will ultimately prevail, but at what cost of your money, time, and peace of mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    But let me help you out. Your argument might work if she's been staying there for a day, or a week, or maybe even two weeks. But once she's been there a month or more and she's moved her stuff in and has her own room she's a tenant in the eyes of the law. No cop is going to throw her out, so he's going to need a court order to get the sheriff / Metro to evict her. And, can you cite me to the law that says one needs a written lease agreement to have tenant's rights? Don't think you'll find that one. Those rights arise by virtue of occupancy.
    Yep. The moment she receives mail at that address? You'll need months and legal dynamite to get her out. There's no shortage of examples of this type of misery around the forums.

  6. #8591

    You will ultimately win the argument but not quickly. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    But let me help you out. Your argument might work if she's been staying there for a day, or a week, or maybe even two weeks. But once she's been there a month or more and she's moved her stuff in and has her own room she's a tenant in the eyes of the law. No cop is going to throw her out, so he's going to need a court order to get the sheriff / Metro to evict her. And, can you cite me to the law that says one needs a written lease agreement to have tenant's rights? Don't think you'll find that one. Those rights arise by virtue of occupancy.
    You do you, but don't go into it thinking because she is not paying rent and there is no written lease agreement that you can easily end things and throw her out.

    Law enforcement will not get involved if she has been there more than a few days. If she is unwilling to leave voluntarily, they will consider it a civil matter and you will have to file an eviction action. She can file bs arguments and as someone else mentioned she may even produce a fake lease agreement. Even in Nevada you could easily be tied up in court for several weeks if not months. Yes, it is highly likely you will ultimately prevail, but at what cost of your money, time, and peace of mind.

  7. #8590
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    One problem with what you're saying. She isn't paying rent and there won't be a lease or a written contract, at least that's how I would set it up. So with that said he can legally just throw her out saying that she was just a guest in that scenario.
    Yeah, he can always "throw her out" of his house. And she (or her BF) can always vandalize his car, kill his dog, and / or burn said house to the ground. A woman scorned, who thinks she had nothing to lose, is a very dangerous enemy. Just sayin'.

    Dick.

  8. #8589

    Latina house?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch32  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vegas end Sep / Early Oct. The town has changed in many ways, and not all for the better. The GPS tht girls in Vegas have is unmatched. I have never seen such a collective group of ingrates, who all seem to have the same GPS mentality. After finding one GPS dud after another on STG, I finally made a good decision last day in town and found a Latina house (so to speak). This experience was finally enjoyable, and albeit at less than half the price of the drugged out GPS bitches. Future Vegas trips for me will not involve any of the STG sites, which are overrun with drugged out ******. Latina houses are the way, the only way to go, in Vegas.
    Are any of the Latina houses BBFS friendly? I can almost always get that in some form or another from the escorts I choose, and am not really interested in going back to showering in a raincoat.

    Dick.

  9. #8588
    But let me help you out. Your argument might work if she's been staying there for a day, or a week, or maybe even two weeks. But once she's been there a month or more and she's moved her stuff in and has her own room she's a tenant in the eyes of the law. No cop is going to throw her out, so he's going to need a court order to get the sheriff / Metro to evict her. And, can you cite me to the law that says one needs a written lease agreement to have tenant's rights? Don't think you'll find that one. Those rights arise by virtue of occupancy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    One problem with what you're saying. She isn't paying rent and there won't be a lease or a written contract, at least that's how I would set it up. So with that said he can legally just throw her out saying that she was just a guest in that scenario.

  10. #8587

    Welcome to the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpaca69  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and I think I'm ready to step into the game and see my first provider. I've been looking for a couple of weeks now on EB and Tryst but haven't found anything that looks safe, attractive, and affordable. I'm hoping to get recommendations for providers who are safe and reliable. I'm looking for a reliable, guaranteed good experience since this will be my first time. I understand that in this hobby, nothing is guaranteed but I'm sure there's a few reliable providers who will make sure their clients have a good time.

    I'd truly appreciate any recs and I'm looking forward to being part of this community and eventually contributing with my own reviews. Thanks everyone!
    And I hope you enjoy the journey.

    First sign up to TER, Theeroticreview. It's your safest site to find what you're looking for.

    You can search for exactly what you're looking for.

    For now I would skip all the ad sites.

    Good luck and have fun.

  11. #8586

    Escort reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    One problem with what you're saying. She isn't paying rent and there won't be a lease or a written contract, at least that's how I would set it up. So with that said he can legally just throw her out saying that she was just a guest in that scenario.
    Hay what dose this moving her in have to do with escorts reports take it to the general board.

  12. #8585

    Recommendations for first time

    Hey everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and I think I'm ready to step into the game and see my first provider. I've been looking for a couple of weeks now on EB and Tryst but haven't found anything that looks safe, attractive, and affordable. I'm hoping to get recommendations for providers who are safe and reliable. I'm looking for a reliable, guaranteed good experience since this will be my first time. I understand that in this hobby, nothing is guaranteed but I'm sure there's a few reliable providers who will make sure their clients have a good time.

    I'd truly appreciate any recs and I'm looking forward to being part of this community and eventually contributing with my own reviews. Thanks everyone!

  13. #8584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    There's

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Once you make a deal and she moves in she becomes a "tenant" under the law. That gives her rights. Specifically, you can't just throw her out. You will have to go to court. In California where I practised for 40 years you had to file an unlawful detainer case and it usually took 60 - 90 days to get a final judgment of eviction and get the Sheriff to lock her out if she refuses to leave on her own. And if a Judge decides your eviction wasn't legally done, or if you just throw her and her shit out on the street, you can be responsible for damages to her for wrongful eviction. Ask any landlord who had tenant problems, it's a mess. Not telling you what to do, just making sure you know the risks.
    One problem with what you're saying. She isn't paying rent and there won't be a lease or a written contract, at least that's how I would set it up. So with that said he can legally just throw her out saying that she was just a guest in that scenario.

  14. #8583

    Vegas has changed

    Went to Vegas end Sep / Early Oct. The town has changed in many ways, and not all for the better. The GPS tht girls in Vegas have is unmatched. I have never seen such a collective group of ingrates, who all seem to have the same GPS mentality. After finding one GPS dud after another on STG, I finally made a good decision last day in town and found a Latina house (so to speak). This experience was finally enjoyable, and albeit at less than half the price of the drugged out GPS bitches. Future Vegas trips for me will not involve any of the STG sites, which are overrun with drugged out ******. Latina houses are the way, the only way to go, in Vegas.

  15. #8582
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm no lawyer but I believe protections are a lot less for 'tenant' if situation involves people living in same house versus tenant in separate property? Also, NV is way less woke than CA so way less tenant protection BS.
    While we aren't Cali for sure, the state still invoked tenant protection rights during the Covid epidemic. You still have to go through the court system and file a eviction notice for anyone even a squatter here.

    Look to be the same period too like 60-90 days if you're lucky enough to get your paper processed within 6 months.

    It's stupid they could produce fake leases and cops can't do anything about it.

    Someone who breaks in and squats has more rights than you do as a home owner.

    Thank god that this isn't Cali and we all own guns open carry and GTFO of my house or lose half your brain pan state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape