Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 30810
-
12-16-21 22:22 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 173Anyone seen this young lady?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/866090814399
-
12-16-21 20:41 #16274Regular Member

Posts: 11Aminah Nicole
I see her posts but can never get through. Anyone else had any luck?
-
12-16-21 18:39 #16273Regular Member

Posts: 22She tried to scam me personally. She's got a history of doing it with others. I was lucky it didn't cost me anything. So I would stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 15:48 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 281Saw her last week. First off, she is legit. And as you can tell by her pics, her tits are amazing. One of the nicest sets you will see. Her face is decently attractive but no model material. She gives a good BBBJ but did not allow CIM like her ad says. YMMV of course. Dreamed of $$ for 1 hour. We got along great and chatted for 15 or 20 min after the deed about life. I don't really have anything negative to say about her and would probably see her again. However, I did some digging on the Greensboro board after my visit and was surprised by the negative reviews. Either I dodged a bullet or things went well with me because we hit it off. My guess is that if you treat her well, you will have a good visit. But again, I am only one man and one review. One more thing. I do remember one positive review on anoThER board. His review is what made me visit.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
So overall, yes she is legit but YMMV on how your dream will go.
-
12-16-21 13:45 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanity. Anyone experience?
Afternoon everyone. Does anyone have experience with this provider? She looks TGTBT.
984-514-4974.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/41603383
-
12-16-21 13:39 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 578Tomboy
She's real. I've seen her before. She's gained some weight since last time. Really timid girl.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 10:04 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone dreamt of Lacey Luisa?
She is visiting NC next month again, and looks my type, so I was wondering if anyone had a dream with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
-
12-16-21 08:51 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 190GBO Nicole and Chastity
Check this out if interested.
Post 10574 on GBO forum at 8:46 today
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8621-Escort-Reports
-
12-15-21 22:58 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 138Re info on milf
Angela Bentley out of GSO / HP. I have never seen her but look on GSO board beginning post 10464 and you will see multiple posts over a couple pages why she did you a big favor by ghosting.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 21:45 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 120Texted her and this what she said
Regular session is 100 qv 160 hhr 220 hr.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
Greek is 160 qv 220 hhr 280 hr.
BB and Greek would be 220 qv 280 hhr 340 hr.
-
12-15-21 18:15 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 126Info on MILF
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/144930405229
Does anyone have any info on this one. I searched the forum in most of the North Carolina forums but could not find any info as she doesn't post with any name. Searching her number all I found was post back to early November 2021 in the Burlington area. Tried to set up a meeting of 4 pm. Contacted her at our arranged time but she ghosted me and responded 2 hours later which irritated me, so I did not respond.
-
12-15-21 16:26 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Hand Job
When I dreamed BBBJ and FS qv with Madison she did an impressive HJ as warm ups. I sometimes don't jizz with a bag on so she finished me with a BJ / HJ combo and the HJ was more than good enough to get me done.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/919-210-7627
-
12-15-21 16:20 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: Sunny
Have you seen her recently? I've wanted to but have avoided; could have sworn I've read more than one negative review of her.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 13:44 #16262Banned Member

Posts: 719Dude, can you please proofread your stuff before posting. Deciphering what you mean was a chore!
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 12:34 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 132Info
Anyone see Lily lately she said she's in Raleigh.










Reply With Quote






