Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 24043
-
12-16-21 14:14 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 740Damages
What were the total damages and did they do any girl to girl activity?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-16-21 11:45 #14607Senior Member

Posts: 26Latina duo
What was the damage for both vs just one.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 11:42 #14606Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5I'm actually trying to take some time to decrease my client list to be more manageable, and will be selecting some who are currently on my list to keep on my schedule going forward. To the men reaching out, I'm sorry, but life just has me too busy!
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 08:17 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 439Luna Latina and Jolie
Had a chance to see the duo of Luna Latina and Jolie:
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1
I would say Luna was mid-20's, smoking hot, 5'4, 110 lbs, enhanced, not the girl in the pics, but pretty close (perhaps better). Jolie was low 20's, 5'5, 140 lbs, all natural. They put on a spectacular show, and I had a chance to partake with both (changing wrappers between each). Started in one, and finished in the second one. Only downside was only one pop, and covered BJ. Otherwise, they were both amazing.
-
12-16-21 00:54 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 56Great review!
Mind if I ask as to the damage? She sounds like what I've been looking for.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 22:10 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 309Spring DS
Nice review. Lots of specifics. Not generalities as some are prone to. Thanks you.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:17 #14602Banned Member

Posts: 306Spring DS
I've had my eye on Spring for a while now and I finally got the chance to see her. I'm not sure if its her in the pics though. I'm 90% sure its her. The girl I saw looked a lot like the pics but was older and had smaller boobs. I'd say she's in between a B and C cup, not the D cup in the pics. I'd say the picture of her standing against the red car resembles her the most. Anywho, blue toast, shower, no preview bbj, then back to the bedroom. DFK, p2 p, BBBJ, daty where she was very responsive, cg, and finished in mish. I had a great time with Spring. She's tall and very pretty. She's also friendly, a great kisser and puts you at ease. I definitely plan on seeing her again before she leaves. Between Spring and Sira at CP, my wallet is crying out in pain, LOL.
Keep pumping!!
https://www.discreetstory.com/
-
12-15-21 16:36 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 194Zariah
Well I have been with her recently scheduled after she texted me.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
Didn't know she was pregnant so when I got there.
She showed me that she is 5 month I think.
Tummy was not bad and she still look good.
I was there didn't wanted to upset her so went with it.
Had a good time but won't repeat until pregnancy gone.
Never knew she did BBFS.
-
12-15-21 10:23 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 41Chantal. Chantilly LCS
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/71888803
Not the girl in the pics obviously but still, a vivacious and sexy MILF awaits behind the door. $. 8 QV open to DATY, DATO, and a stiff pounding. Got on the edge of the bed and pushed that a** out for a phenomenal session, perfect doggy such a tight fit. We took our time, ended with her on top. Highly recommend, here until Saturday if I remember correctly.
Happy Holidays ya fellow perverts.
-
12-14-21 22:43 #14599Regular Member

Posts: 10Jasmine patel
She said she's done but her snaps are pateljasmine and sugarbby007.
Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 19:56 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 176Tiny in Woodbridge
If you were ever interested in visiting Tiny, she's offering 80 roses specials for today only.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/838571998117
-
12-14-21 14:05 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 36How many people here are deceiving their wives / girlfriends / dates about not ploughing hookers on the side? Their SOs wouldn't be having sex with them if they weren't lied to about that, so maybe that's just as much rape by deception. Better hope your SO doesn't turn you into a statistic.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:03 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 586Not so sure
Jokes aside, that's their only post. Could have been the advertiser creating a fake account for all we know.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 08:22 #14595Regular Member

Posts: 1Old Advertisements
Confirmed. He used to advertise under TS. Maybe wasn't getting enough traffic so started to bury the lead in regular listings.
Originally Posted by CartwheelSeen
[View Original Post]
Sorry bro.
-
12-14-21 05:27 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 2686I spotted that one right away
It advertises as a female, but the pics scream "tranny. " Not sure how you didn't see the obvious, but there's no slice in the taint. LOLOL.
Originally Posted by CartwheelSeen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





