Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25735
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Zara. CLM

    Saw Zara again at CLM. Best visit so far. What an incredible young lady. What a body! All natural and so curvy.

    Standard CLM pricing. $160 hhr. $220 hr. Upgrades available and were disclosed on prior posts.

    Saw two others at the house at the appointment time. Jessica and Nichol. Both are cute but much older than photos show. Likely their photos are from a long time ago.

    Zara's photos are real. And recent. She's actually better looking than her photos capture.

    Enjoy.

  2. #25734

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the full names of the places?
    Yes Ivy in Lombard and Exercise in Mt. Prospect. Cheers.

  3. #25733

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the full names of the places?
    Ready.. Aim...

  4. #25732
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the full names of the places?
    ........Ivy...... and..... Exercise.....

  5. #25731
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to Ivy in Lombard and exercise in Arlington Heights.
    Can you provide the full names of the places?

  6. #25730

    Is it RL?

    Has anyone tried this place. I don't think this is RL right?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183717

  7. #25729

    Suburbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    So what are the names of the Korean places by O'Hare or in Lombard?
    I was referring to Ivy in Lombard and exercise in Arlington Heights.

  8. #25728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    So what are the names of the Korean places by O'Hare or in Lombard?
    Ivy is in Lombard.

  9. #25727

    Daily Double Bonus OD

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Ping. (anybody?

    Bonus: If you want something you'll be ashamed of, but probably repeat again and again and not admit it: OD Wellness.

    BB, out.
    Agree! And wondering how far down the rabbit hole I can go in shame, because I've been stuck for a couple of repeats in a L2+L1 2 pop cycle (with all the trimmings).

    What I'd like to get into is L3, or better yet, knock of the back door, then the table shower, then get the massage for an hour. I usually almost fall asleep. I'm probably at the point of shame I could ask her, she isn't going to judge anyone for sure if they are clean, but why not ask you all anon first? LOL.

  10. #25726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, its the place I go when I want the table shower treatment and don't want to drive out to Lombard or ohare. Not quite up to the standard of those Korean places in the burbs but for proximity its a good change up from the revolving door Chinese apts. Also when you go pay the hour and expect the table shower, make sure you tell them you want the table shower. I've had a couple girls who wanted an extra tip for the table shower like it isn't included. When that happens I just either switch to hhr or leave.
    So what are the names of the Korean places by O'Hare or in Lombard?

  11. #25725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Best bb L2 place?
    Found it with the help of this board. No way I would have ever stepped foot into a crappy corner building that looked dilapidated. But trust in good reviews and thankfully 3872 over the door. TS was really good. Don't skip it. Lovely E was funny and responsive.

    And I had the best laugh of my AMP experiences. As I came around the corner to the front door another very large, yet short monger had just rang the bell. The girl who answered let us both in and tried to get by the guy to take my hand. But he was too big so she begrudgingly took the masked sweaty guy back. She was a 6 at best. Then my gal, an easy 8 with perfect C's, laughed, smiled and was happy to take my hand.

  12. #25724

    Dongguan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    What is it? Google is not helping much. Got any link to any videos showing what this is? Or you may explain as well. Thanks for the intel.
    Dongguan is the name of a city in China. Try typing in "Dongguan sex services" in your google search. You should get more hits.

    The real Dongguan service in China consists of 36 erotic acts, such as the famous fire & ice blowjob.

    But in the US, it really just means ball licking, ass rimming, body slide and catbath (girl licks your entire body from head to toes like a cat). Some might do more like cim, but at the minimum she should be doing the 4 acts that I listed.

    Shasha who was here back in June was awesome. She did fire & ice bj and cim and was one of the greatest ass lickers ever. Made $27K in 10 days.

  13. #25723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    It is how in the Dongguan province of China that these services are performed. BBFS.
    yes, It's essentially GFE where they treat you like a king. Is usually bb.

  14. #25722

    Best guess

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    What is it? Google is not helping much. Got any link to any videos showing what this is? Or you may explain as well. Thanks for the intel.
    I'd assume it's a back door L3.

  15. #25721
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    What is it? Google is not helping much. Got any link to any videos showing what this is? Or you may explain as well. Thanks for the intel.
    It is how in the Dongguan province of China that these services are performed. BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape