Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 13936
-
12-15-21 20:28 #8581Senior Member

Posts: 582Tenant law
I'm no lawyer but I believe protections are a lot less for 'tenant' if situation involves people living in same house versus tenant in separate property? Also, NV is way less woke than CA so way less tenant protection BS.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 19:14 #8580Banned Member

Posts: 521Just Remember this
Once you make a deal and she moves in she becomes a "tenant" under the law. That gives her rights. Specifically, you can't just throw her out. You will have to go to court. In California where I practised for 40 years you had to file an unlawful detainer case and it usually took 60 - 90 days to get a final judgment of eviction and get the Sheriff to lock her out if she refuses to leave on her own. And if a Judge decides your eviction wasn't legally done, or if you just throw her and her shit out on the street, you can be responsible for damages to her for wrongful eviction. Ask any landlord who had tenant problems, it's a mess. Not telling you what to do, just making sure you know the risks.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:27 #8579Senior Member

Posts: 342Lol
Boyyyy do I have a story from my younger years. Terrible idea. Get a nice, responsible, clean, rent on time kind of roommate instead. Unless you like screwing your life up. It's your business.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 17:09 #8578Senior Member

Posts: 68If you are determined to try and find an SW for this type of housing arrangement, maybe posting to the TNA ISO section, EroticMonkey Forums, or even on FetLife would be good places to try.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 15:59 #8577Senior Member

Posts: 201I wouldn't post it up honestly. What I would do is feel out who you want to be staying at your place.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
I'd offer it to girls you know rather than ones who you never know might have some loser dopesick boyfriend they will have crash at the place.
I mean you know after visiting with the same girl mostly their situation anyways, at least you can avoid any surprises (hopefully) when you visit back at your place for some fun with her.
Also set serious boundaries and rules, these girls are on the streets for a reason you sort of have to be like a handler since it's your property. They need to know that your offer is sincere and need to be respected or else they will take advantage as soon as they can.
-
12-14-21 15:00 #8576Senior Member

Posts: 68Hey JMaster.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
Here are a couple of my thoughts on this:
Based on the impressions I get from your many high-quality posts on this site, I think you are considering this kind of an arrangement from a good and logical frame of mind. You are probably thinking that this could be a practical and mutually beneficial offer-a stable place for a woman to live in exchange for just a few minutes of her time, each day.
And although you are 100 percent correct that this could be a very reasonable and mutually beneficial arrangement, the VAST MAJORITY of women in this line of work (hell. The VAST MAJORITY of ALL women), do not operate in a practical and mutually beneficial way-at least not over the longterm. Unfortunately, women in general are wired to be emotionally variable, and therefore eventually unreliable. They are also wired to take more than they give in their relationships with men (at least over the longrun). These are just the cold, hard facts.
It seems to me that sex workers in particular have a lot more mental and emotional issues than the average woman. It is POSSIBLE you could find an SW that is an exception, but I think the odds are OVERWHELMINGLY stacked against you.
Even though it is a lot more work, I think you would be a lot better off in the long run, with trying to find a non-SW for this kind of arrangement (maybe via Bumble, Match, PoF, etc).
I have twice tried to do a similar thing to what you are thinking of, and both arrangements fell apart pretty quickly when the woman had some irrational, random mood swing. Woman in general are just not wired to be stable over the long run (for example, though women like to say that men are afraid of commitment, upwards of 70 percent of divorces are initiated by the woman in the relationship). We men in general, like stable, rational, reciprocal solutions, but women prefer to experience a full range of feelings, emotions, situations. If a woman goes for too long without having drama in her life, she is very likely to eventually invent some-right out of thin air. And even if you have been very thorough, logical, and direct (as I'm sure you would be), in laying out the rules ahead of time, she will just throw all of that aside when her next emotional outburst overtakes her. In those moments, logical will not have any sway with her.
I think what you are seeking looks good on paper, but it is likely to workout poorly in the real world. Have you by chance ever read The Unchained Man by Caleb Jones? The kind of life his system proposes sounds like it could possibly work for you.
-
12-14-21 01:20 #8575Senior Member

Posts: 237Room for services
Sex every day for rent sounds pretty expensive for the girl. Maybe once a week.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
About 20 years ago I had a 5 bedroom house for myself and a couple of girls convinced me to let them stay there. Before long they had other friends. Male and female. Visiting on the regular. And they liked to stay up late every night and blast music or the tv at all hours. Didn't go as expected.
-
12-13-21 23:43 #8574Senior Member

Posts: 91Secret
She is boring, no head, doggy only and would upcharge if you want a different position. No emotion or nothing, on phone all time and listening to music. Condom fell off and she didn't care. Continued going until I eventually told her I was good. Every time I start getting into it she pulls away and resets waiting for you to put ut back in there. I would not see her again, but the price was cheap, so what do you expect for only $. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/71775976#.
-
12-13-21 22:56 #8573Senior Member

Posts: 2991To be honest
I always thought about doing it, but I wouldn't worry about letting someone staying with me like that, while worrying about the cops! My worry would be no drugs in the house, no working in my house and no damage to my house! That's the shit I would truly worry about.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 18:35 #8572Senior Member

Posts: 1303You didn't get free services in return?
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 05:06 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 353Nervous wreck
Funny but true story.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
I once had an AMP lady get an ultimatum from the landlord that she would get evicted for sleeping at the spa. She asked if I had a spare room at my house she could rent. Owner was too cheap to provide housing and was out of state. I opened my house to her for a few months but was a nervous wreck. LEO likes to confiscate every and anything associated with prostitution or trafficking. Guilty until proven innocent. I wasn't profiting anything. Just giving a lady in need a place to sleep.
Worried I'd lose my house, my bank accounts, and anything else I owned. Told the neighbors she was a friend from out of state taking a semester at the local university that needed a place to stay short term. She had her own transportation and it worked out ok, but I was a nervous wreck for 2 months. Next lady came in and didn't have a car. No way in hell I was going to transport her to and from the spa everyday. The place shut down shortly after.
-
12-12-21 17:53 #8570Senior Member

Posts: 808Forgot one thing.
She does upsell, but I guess if you're going to upsell she is up front about it. 3 is for this, 4 for that and 5 for OMG.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 16:34 #8569Senior Member

Posts: 342Correctamundo
Yes exactly. Also if their ad posting is a mile long, you already know the deal.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:40 #8568Banned Member

Posts: 521Bree
She has reviews on TER dating back to 2014. Nothing horrible, and nothing great. Check them out and decide for yourself.
Originally Posted by Dude8622
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:21 #8567Senior Member

Posts: 808She's reviewed on TER
And they're pretty good, not 9 or 10's but not bad. I'd take a swing.
Originally Posted by Dude8622
[View Original Post]
A little curvy but shit, why not?












Reply With Quote





