Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15383
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro. I don't go on seeking benefits.
    Yeah, was hoping she'd popped up on some other venue. Def a live wire on the phone. Pray for me LOL.

  2. #15382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Hey Style20 or anyone, got any data on this one? She's on SB as Desire1212. Last phone digits are 8757. Sounded a bit manic on the phone (how unusual) but might meet up tonight in Prov.
    Sorry bro. I don't go on seeking benefits.

  3. #15381

    Sabrina?

    Hey Style20 or anyone, got any data on this one? She's on SB as Desire1212. Last phone digits are 8757. Sounded a bit manic on the phone (how unusual) but might meet up tonight in Prov.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26B7334B-6E33-4D7A-84C2-0F5E646D74CC.jpg‎  

  4. #15380

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 5 years ago. She was pushing 60. No lie. I paid 200 for basic sex. She was probably hot in her 20's. She did tell me that she posted different prices in her ads. She is out of her mind asking that $. If someone pays that they are crazy & sure to be disappointed. She was actually on tv news a few years ago regarding a story on prostitution. She is all about the business etc.

    I couldn't believe it was her but it was and she looked very old with less makeup on.
    I thought this was Gina aka Ms Robinson in providence?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5220.htm?cat=1

  5. #15379

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I never met with her, but, did talk to her a couple of times, boring, limited menu from what I gathered. And that was at 200, cannot even imagine the regret at 500.
    I saw her about 5 years ago. She was pushing 60. No lie. I paid 200 for basic sex. She was probably hot in her 20's. She did tell me that she posted different prices in her ads. She is out of her mind asking that $. If someone pays that they are crazy & sure to be disappointed. She was actually on tv news a few years ago regarding a story on prostitution. She is all about the business etc.

    I couldn't believe it was her but it was and she looked very old with less makeup on.

  6. #15378

    Eva From them in Providence

    Scheduled to meet today. Any Intel gents?

  7. #15377

    Lilliana or whatever her name is.

    Met with her recently. She posts on adultsearch site and a couple of others for massage. Save your money. Gave her more than she asked for, half-hearted HJ, little to no touching allowed, talked about herself the whole time, hoped for more next visit based on her lame promise but ghosted me when I asked for next availability. We texted, but then she called an led me to believe it would be a hot experience. Nope. It was not. Expected much better since she has posted for a number of years. Nice body, pretty face. Face a 7, body, from what I could see and not touch, was an 8-9. Any value ended there. Will certainly not repeat, and the performance, er, lack thereof, was not due to what I gave her, she is just a waste. Too bad, I really am looking for a reasonably priced masseuse who sees value in long-term. Oh, ha, laughter at myself, isn't that what a lot of us keep searching for?

  8. #15376

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Gina aka Ms Robinson is asking for $500 h. That is beyond crazy. She's not worth 200 IMHO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginainri
    I never met with her, but, did talk to her a couple of times, boring, limited menu from what I gathered. And that was at 200, cannot even imagine the regret at 500.

  9. #15375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Gina aka Ms Robinson is asking for $500 h. That is beyond crazy. She's not worth 200 IMHO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginainri
    I don't know her but she required a $50 gift card from Amazon from Amazon LOL. Need name, occupation, I'd and all that. Like seriously, I know some guys really desperate and be giving these girls their info but is it really necessary to give anyone like that those kind of info just to fuck?

  10. #15374

    Gina at 500 hr. Insane

    Gina aka Ms Robinson is asking for $500 h. That is beyond crazy. She's not worth 200 IMHO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginainri

  11. #15373
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    That is a shame, she was one of my favorites and I think either my first or second experience mongering. Thankfully I found Natalie the Librarian who was right around the corner and she filled in nicely once Jackie disappeared. Natalie was even better!! Complete GFE and thicker body and that rack was amazing. She had a plan and got out of the business after raking in enough to meet her goal.
    Is that the original Natalie the librarian from Manchester NH?

  12. #15372

  13. #15371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    I know she's in Mass but since it's right over the line just wondering if anyone has seen BBW kris and her friend recently? Thank you.
    Don't know anything about a friend but I've seen Kris in Sep and Oct. One of the last quality GFE ladies still around.

  14. #15370

    New price

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Search the Providence Massage forum. She has been reviewed many times.

    She IS a big girl, but does not misrepresent. Clean and safe incall, but no bathroom.

    Actually a good rub, and a good tug. Had Russian once, nothing beyond that. 120 h /140 hr.
    She is charging 200 for an hour now smh.

  15. #15369

    Kris BBW and friend

    I know she's in Mass but since it's right over the line just wondering if anyone has seen BBW kris and her friend recently? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape