Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45454

    In the area for a few days. SMYRNA

    Looking for an AMP or Independent with some DD and at least some ass to grab on too. Yes, I will search the forum as well to see what I can discover. Some good sized bolt ons, as you can read. I am a boob man LOL.

  2. #45453

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    She kept the mask on the whole time, and I'm not that good with the eyes. She said if I saw her naked, I would have to marry her. LOL.
    If Mina is the girl I seen barefoot in the hall, she definitely looks more Korean. The one that did my massage, she said her name was Ellie, she looks more Japanese, IMO.

  3. #45452

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Does Mina look Korean but born in China? Would like to hear more.
    She kept the mask on the whole time, and I'm not that good with the eyes. She said if I saw her naked, I would have to marry her. LOL.

  4. #45451
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    4 used to be ok, the last three times she wanted. 5 then. 6 last time she asked for $. I laughed and said no. She took. 6. She has become quite popular and is taking advantage. I do not blame her but I will just try a different girl.
    Looks like she trying / may become the next infamous Tina (us old school mongers remember her). She's playing smart. We just got to play smarter.

  5. #45450

    Quote of the Year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Quote of the day!
    Absolutely agree. Quote of the year!

  6. #45449

    2 pops

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I've had limited time to get to many parlors lately and a lot of the girls have moved on, anyone know a girl / parlor that offers multiple pops, used to have a regular who gave one early and one after, but she has gotten out of the game, I expect to tip accordingly but just wondering, I'm thinking either Norcross / Gwinnett or Roswell area, pm me is fine, thanks.
    I always wondered what the tip should be for 2 pops. Unfortunately I am not too familiar with that area but heard Kaina is really good.

  7. #45448

    Asian Wellness FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Casey is the better of the two. Amy gives a good massage but can be a bit uptight.
    I will be in ATL soon & looking. Do Casey & Amy at Asian Wellness offer FS? Oh, which location if there's more than one. Thanks for the info.

  8. #45447
    Quote Originally Posted by OGswaggyP  [View Original Post]
    You guys probably get these all the time. But I'm in town for the day and would like to visit a place or provider that gives a really good massage. HJ only is okay in way of extras. If there's more to be had, great.
    Everything's to be had. Just don't go the places in Buckhead (you'll spend $300 for 15 minutes & a shitty experience. Don't do it.) , go a little further to Doraville. Prices below for the hour.

    Adore for a HJ (70+40 or 50 tip, 100 tip if you want them naked).

    I'm partial to Tiger spa for FS (70+140).

  9. #45446

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    Would you please share your experience wither climbing rates?
    4 used to be ok, the last three times she wanted. 5 then. 6 last time she asked for $. I laughed and said no. She took. 6. She has become quite popular and is taking advantage. I do not blame her but I will just try a different girl.

  10. #45445

    Visiting

    You guys probably get these all the time. But I'm in town for the day and would like to visit a place or provider that gives a really good massage. HJ only is okay in way of extras. If there's more to be had, great.

  11. #45444

    Oasis Massage Review. CAMP - Suwanee

    Arrived on a week day about 12:30 p without appointment. Second visit to this place. First was about a year ago. I had an above average time so thought I'd try it again. I'm trying to find a place close to home, but not too close, where I can go to regularly and maybe build up some "extras" cred.

    I walked in and was greeted by the next girl up and was guided to a room. She confirmed I was there for an hour massage, told me to undress and said she'd be back shortly. I did as told and she came back a few minutes later. I'm going to leave her name out of it because, while she was very nice and sweet, she wasn't the best looking woman and I don't want to be mean.

    Massage was average. Not great but certainly not the worst. Lots of rubbing but certainly no CMT training. Zero teasing but I think that was because she didn't know me yet. On the flip she started rubbing my stomach and my inner thighs but would not go near what I like to call Zeus! The Super Huge Warrior King but others call my White Average Wiener. :/ I knew she was worried about popo so I took her hand and placed it on Frankenbeans and she smiled and we were good. She began to go full throttle on Mr. Pointy which I didn't want. I asked her to go slow with lots of attention to the plums. She did exactly as instructed and didn't pick up the pace until I told her I was ready for pace picker-uppering. Job completed. Hot towel cleanup and, "I'll meet you up front" and off she went. OTC top was allowed but I don't really enjoy that so I just went touchless. I didn't bother trying bottom. She was in jeans and top was limited so I didn't bother trying bottom.

    Zero mention of $ the entire time. Nice enough girl. Very sweet. No looking at her cell.

    Phone. No leaving to answer the door. Took instruction well. Gave me the entire 60 minutes. Handed her. 6 + . 5 and walked out with a smile feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day. Might go back again to see who else is there. Might not. But overall a solid, not disappointing experience.

  12. #45443

    Then good ones!

    Which massage parlors let you smash? Or at least let you get a handjob?

  13. #45442
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Alice delivers a good service, however, her rates are climbing faster Than gas prices under Joe Biden.
    Would you please share your experience wither climbing rates?

  14. #45441

    Multiple pops

    I've had limited time to get to many parlors lately and a lot of the girls have moved on, anyone know a girl / parlor that offers multiple pops, used to have a regular who gave one early and one after, but she has gotten out of the game, I expect to tip accordingly but just wondering, I'm thinking either Norcross / Gwinnett or Roswell area, pm me is fine, thanks.

  15. #45440
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    New girl named Mina from Korea (at least that's what she said, but didn't respond to any Korean phrases). Nice body and big tits on a small frame. Was wearing a vneck shirt and yoga pants so I thought it was game on. But on the flip all she barely let me do was rub her ass OTC. She asked how much, I say 40. She says 50. I say 50 you pull up your top. No. I offer 60, still no. After a fair massage and a jackhammer HJ, I go to leave and drop 40. She says 10 more. That's not what I said. You do more, I pay more. Would love to have seen that rack, but won't return for her.
    Does Mina look Korean but born in China? Would like to hear more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape