Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 907 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 13593
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5313

    Marie - 502-XXX-2432

    DATY BJ CFS / HH 120.

    Outcall. Drove herself.

    I liked this one. Sweet MILF. Made up nicely. Can hold conversation.

    She set a timer on her phone for 30 min once we got into bed and used it all.

    Her boyfriend is a complete douche and kept checking in.

    No signs of drug use. I'd see her again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027712432
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m.jpg‎  

  2. #5312

    Donna - 812-XXX-8426

    BBBJ CIM / QV 45.

    Incall. Private House, Side door, Down to the basement, Lay back on bed, You know the rest.

    BJ was fine. I do not recommend her for anything else.

    Heard someone walking around upstairs the whole time.

    One and done. Drug use is prevalent with this one.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5024534066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d.jpg‎  

  3. #5311

    Valerie - 812-XXX-5569

    BBBJ CFS / HH 120.

    Incall - 3 visits. Different motel each time. East end.

    We get along. No clock-watching. No time wasting.

    She likes to ride, we mix it up.

    Always dressed nice. Never any problems.

    No signs of drug use. I'd see her again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8126745569
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v.jpg‎  

  4. #5310

    Heather - 502-XXX-9787

    BBBJ Facial / QV 70 / You can do whatever you want during QV. This was my choice.

    Incall. Motel near the Airport.

    She slathered on a bunch of strawberry lube and went to town. BJ and Facial was fine. I do not recommend her for anything else.

    One and done. Drug use is prevalent with this one. No Heather, I don't "Party".

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5023899787
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h.jpg‎  

  5. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxonvox  [View Original Post]
    But there is something about her that doesn't sit right with me. Her communication skills suck but she looks exactly like my type. I could overlook that if I knew she's legit and worth the plunge.

    https://escort13.com/post/61005781?currentPage=8
    I concur, her communication skills are trash. She lives right down the street, but I don't need any more stress in my life so I passed.

  6. #5308

    Callie

    Just FYI, In case any Callie regulars have been trying to reach her lately. She's not ducking you, she's locked up. Unrelated to escorting. It's her private business and it's bad. Let's leave it there.

    If you want to help her out, give her GF (Nikki) a visit https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/71816180 She's trying to come up with enough $ to get Callie's car out of the impound lot so she doesn't lose it ($75 a day fee).

    I saw Nikki yesterday, QV $. She's doing Incalls (Private Residence). Not a clock-watcher at all. Head game and everything else was on point. #FreeCallie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c.png‎  

  7. #5307

    Intel. Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxonvox  [View Original Post]
    But there is something about her that doesn't sit right with me. Her communication skills suck but she looks exactly like my type. I could overlook that if I knew she's legit and worth the plunge.

    https://escort13.com/post/61005781?currentPage=8
    She look familiar. I know I seen her post before. She cought my eye then, but never did take that dive. I am sure some senior members have some real intel.

  8. #5306

    Would like to see her.

    But there is something about her that doesn't sit right with me. Her communication skills suck but she looks exactly like my type. I could overlook that if I knew she's legit and worth the plunge.

    https://escort13.com/post/61005781?currentPage=8

  9. #5305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1767

    Lynnli

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Red when she danced at Bottoms Up. She isn't any better at blow jobs than the other reporter said about sex. Lackluster is being generous.

  10. #5304

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Search with that spelling and you'll find my review. Short answer. Great ass. Nice perky boobs. No GFE. Pretty dead lay.
    Sounds like a waste. Might try if no one else answers.

  11. #5303

    Lynnli

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Search with that spelling and you'll find my review. Short answer. Great ass. Nice perky boobs. No GFE. Pretty dead lay.

  12. #5302

    Lynnil


  13. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by Primarch  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've left a report, but here goes.

    I've been waiting on Sara since 2015 when I first moved to Louisville. She had such awesome reviews and hot pictures!

    Finally got to see her yesterday and fucking wow! She exceeds any expectation I've ever had in this hobby. She is absolutely amazing.

    If you get a chance. She's worth whatever she's asking for. Believe that.
    Any updates on SJ?

  14. #5300

    Any idea on Taylor

    Hi all,

    Anyone have any idea about Taylor. I've seen her last year and it's been long time. She is not responding to my messages and I guess I've her old number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DF1D3DD7-7E73-4529-BDDA-1D704D530FCD.jpg‎   03A8AAF3-920A-4422-9278-99D8378AEB95.jpg‎  

  15. #5299

    Mandy. Preggers

    For those of you who like a pregnant provider, Mandy is currently about six month pregnant and has a nice little baby bump. She's always been fun to me. Saw her last Friday at a safe incall off of Westport Road. $140/ hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/71619945

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape