Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 44200
-
12-14-21 23:06 #26575Regular Member

Posts: 15440
If you stick to 100, they will usually take it. 120 at the most.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 21:02 #26574Regular Member

Posts: 11F&c no Lucy no point
Went earlier asked for Lucy. Was told that she was busy. Got led to the back. Her Lucy working her magic on a dude next to me. Lame.
Lady came in older Asian lady. Didn't get her name. 50's up. Short. Didn't even try to dress nice. Chubby in the worse way. CBJ+ cfs. It was so disappointing. Seeing as I was here for some bb action. She offered me a foot massage for the rest, of the time but I just wanted to get the fuck out.
Don't think ill come here again until next season or something.
Tldr.
40 for the room.
60 for her.
CBJ+cfs.
Fuck. At least Lucy would of been more fun.
-
12-14-21 19:11 #26573Senior Member

Posts: 43Had Nancy once she's on the thicker side she aims to please as well but nowhere near as fun as Amy, last I heard she was working somewhere in Mpk would love to find her again just can't compare to her service. Lucy is on same level but again a little on the heavy side compared to Amy. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by Yamii8
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 19:03 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 61Tulip spa massage / Stanton sheriff
Cruised by to see Linda around 3 pm today to find a sheriffs cruiser parked in front, not sure if he was a civilian process server but he wasn't there too long before driving away, once he left I called to see if Linda was available and she answered and said yes, walked in and she seemed nervous the whole time, there was some noise outside by lobby and she quickly went to see, she finished the massage and did the HJ and I was on my way. Usually these places get served with notice to perform covenant due to neighbors complaining about certain things or owners being picky to find a reason to kick them out. Hopefully not the case.
-
12-14-21 18:44 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 148Hurt my back
I had an injury at work so now I'm in need of a massage LOL tried 5 star, 6, bamboo, vt, detox other 5 * , swan, harbor spa, not down for f&c. Any recommendations on a new place? Just went to amazing studio in Westminster but I don't recommend papasan walked around the session. LOL for a second I thought I was with his wife LOL.
I'm open to trying places you have never been To.
-
12-14-21 18:25 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 925Am I reading that right? 0.5 for tip? If so, that's an awesome deal you got for provider being naked.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 17:08 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 41Happy Massage
Now that Amy is gone from Happy Massage who do you recommend I've had Lilly before she's pretty fun but nowhere near tiny Amy. I noticed they have lots more talent but kinda hesitant on trying then since not sure if everything is offered like good old Amy.
-
12-14-21 16:58 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 200Cindy at comfy Tustin
Was not disappointed. She knew how to tease the balls when I faced down. It was a good 5-10 minutes non stop and she made me so rock hard. I don't think she offers any more than HE. She was all naked and let me touch everywhere I wanted.
Damage was. 4 + . 5 she did not negotiable price so it's a plus.
-
12-14-21 13:16 #26567Banned Member

Posts: 308Doing Number 2
Perhaps you could visit them and report back giving you your second post.
Originally Posted by Borednworkin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:35 #26566Regular Member

Posts: 8Re: Happy happy
I loved this spot pre-covid. The massage was always enjoyable and the finish always satisfying. Granted, I have no game so I have no idea if more was available.
Originally Posted by Ggwrx11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:49 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 417440
For those who have visited the 440 shops (post closures), is a 120 tip still the norm without attitude? I only ask because the RAs at a lot of OC shops are trying to push for 140-160 nowadays, and I dislike the haggling.
-
12-14-21 10:25 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 1377She calls her strap on little Joe or Big Hoss. She used those names because when she came to America she always watch Bonanza. But she said if it's your first time trying she will use the hop sing model. Stay safe out there today! Thank.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 23:34 #26563Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes great things! Go report back.
Originally Posted by Borednworkin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 23:28 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 66You're the man. Not only did she pop your FS cherry, you only did it for 90. My last visit with her, she was giving me this sob story about her life and husband. It was depressing to the point that I didn't ask for anything and gave her 40 for a pure session and left, and was not planning to visit her ever again. But, with your story. Maybe.
Originally Posted by DeeNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 22:09 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 40Royal Spa
Has anyone been to Royal Spa in Orange recently? I've been pre covid and have been thinking about checking it out as my experience was nice and the girl was a looker. Let me know I might hit it up this week but any recommendations would be appreciated.










Reply With Quote





