Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 25050
-
12-15-21 07:02 #15375Senior Member

Posts: 4547I don't know her but she required a $50 gift card from Amazon from Amazon LOL. Need name, occupation, I'd and all that. Like seriously, I know some guys really desperate and be giving these girls their info but is it really necessary to give anyone like that those kind of info just to fuck?
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 22:04 #15374Senior Member

Posts: 116Gina at 500 hr. Insane
Gina aka Ms Robinson is asking for $500 h. That is beyond crazy. She's not worth 200 IMHO.
https://tryst.link/escort/ginainri
-
12-14-21 15:55 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 297Is that the original Natalie the librarian from Manchester NH?
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:51 #15372Regular Member

Posts: 12Alona
Any intel on Alona guys?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/123522427039
-
12-14-21 11:36 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 778Don't know anything about a friend but I've seen Kris in Sep and Oct. One of the last quality GFE ladies still around.
Originally Posted by Jrr1256
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 07:52 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 52New price
She is charging 200 for an hour now smh.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 00:11 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 54Kris BBW and friend
I know she's in Mass but since it's right over the line just wondering if anyone has seen BBW kris and her friend recently? Thank you.
-
12-13-21 23:06 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm sorry, but, these girls make me laugh with their covid price hikes. It's as if it costs them anything to do what they do. What's the overhead? Is there really some sort of a supply chain issue? It's not like they're shipping their pussies over here on a slow boat from China and they've only got so many to go around. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 20:53 #15367Regular Member

Posts: 17Nympho off Cranston
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/966689753253
Recently most homies have had an increase in price. Last time I saw this one she was a bit of a dead fish but otherwise a good bare lay. Has anyone seen her recently? Wouldn't mind another quick, cheap visit.
-
12-13-21 19:15 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 116Isabella continued
Same for me, she's great, safe and clean however the post covid $ increase puts her outside of the range I would pay for her.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 15:31 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 80Isabella
Yes, she charges 4 beans. It used to be 3 before Covid. I've seen her many times. She nice and does a good job. We got along great but she is too much $ now IMHO.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:43 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 36Ah man, now I'm disappointed. I met up with them because of the good reviews for a threesome, but I would have loved to get into Michelle bare. If anyone manages to find her and she's still active, definitely let us know.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:28 #15363Banned Member

Posts: 384Where does she post?
Is she on Eros?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:26 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 395Issabella
I actually saw her last week she was great loves to chat it up. We had a few beers and a great time.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:18 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 142Better Looking
I know exactly what you mean. If you don't mind spending extra see Isabella. Hot looking, safe infall and clean. Treat her well she returns in service.
Remember you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






