Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10631
-
12-14-21 15:24 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 33Confirmed via text does but would be a higher donation. I get the feeling you could name a price.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:48 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 237Still doing BB
Last time I saw her about a week and a half ago, she had some condoms she pull out, but never made any effort to grab them.
Originally Posted by PlayTime1000
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 09:55 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 502It would appear.
That her pimp somehow posted fir her from his profile. LOL.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 02:59 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 443Are you sure that's a her?
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 19:58 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 209Anyone??
Seen here for a while now on a couple of posts.
Recent one has her doing BBFS on the video. Any one yet?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/71787347
-
12-13-21 00:12 #5076Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the tip!
She was everything you suggested, and better than I could've hoped! Worth every penny, I'll be happy to meet her again!
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 11:06 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 25She's ending all her ads with no bb now
She probably heard about this post. Anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:39 #5074Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Summer. Breeze
She is very sexy, but I wasn't even thinking BBBJ wasn't a given.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
What does donation start at, 400/ hr?
-
12-11-21 18:13 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 1158BBBJ is upsell +100.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 12:18 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 379Nova. T
She's like that too. Completely still, initiates nothing, so odd, but incredibly sub, always BBFS if you want it, very affordable maybe more so if you're a reg but I’ve only seen her 3 times. She is a big girl. On tna. Figured out how to fire her up and that's in doggy just rail her hard and all of a sudden she's moaning and screaming.
-
12-11-21 11:41 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 127Legacy
It was really weird. We never quite got down to business and I just could not fool around with her while she was laying there completely still. It felt like I was molesting her.
She was willing to stay but I just told her to leave And I had unfortunately already paid her. Like I said it's the only time anything like that has happened to me.
I'm guessing she does that a lot it's a pretty good scam.
Originally Posted by Nobody88
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 22:12 #5070Regular Member

Posts: 8Nicky Rose pdx
Any intel on this one? Great reviews on tna, just she belong here? Anyone seen her?
-
12-10-21 21:49 #5069Regular Member

Posts: 13Wait. You "got down to business" and she lay there. But then she took off and you didn't get a thing? Like what? Right in the middle?
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:40 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 127Legacy
I saw her about a year ago. When we got down to business she just lay there like a corpse it was one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had. We had agreed on BBFS beforehand. She eventually took off with my money and I did not get a thing. Glad other people are having better luck. She is smoking hot though.
That is the only time anything like that has happened to me so I guess I've had pretty good luck.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 10:08 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 502But did you
Did you also get BBBJ and BBFS? CIP? Her profile says no bb anything.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





