Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 2018
-
12-17-21 22:22 #1298Banned Member

Posts: 7The Real Deal
I had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer today. It was an amazing session. The pics on this ad were pretty spot on. In fact, I really think she is more beautiful in person. She looks to be in her late 40's and well maintained. She provided such great service and made me feel at ease there as well. If I could afford it, I'd see her everyday if I could. She did mention that she is very busy so I feel lucky to have been able to see her.
-
12-17-21 21:13 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 44That's 100% Junko. She may look just a little older in person because of lightning and makeup but she's still a nice looking lady.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 18:36 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 783Those are real pictures of her. Probably about a couple of years ago though. She has aged slightly since then. As for her age for what it's worth, she does look like that she is closer to being around 49 years old than being in the 60 plus club to me. But with Botox and other magic, I would not know for sure.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 13:22 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 461Seen her ad, if that's how she looks like right now, she's not bad looking for her age, whatever it might be.
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 18:53 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 783Junko = ymwv
She is very selective with what services she offers and who she offers what services to. So she may or may not give you anything but a regular massage. So don't expect anything and you might just get everything if she is in the mood. And just because she gives it to you bare one time, the next time she might not give you anything at all. She will even black list you if she doesn't like you.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 18:41 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 1532Got to ditto this one,
Loved seeing Jenn back in the day from Univ. To her places in Makiki, by Kapiolani, and now. Granted she is para at times, sweet many times I seen her but she did go off on me when I started seeing her biz partner who was a freak in the sheets if you know what I mean. Saw her a few months later and was like long lost fwbs. She really takes care of herself and if you lucky she is as other braddahs here experience, fkn insane mean the action! Never know till you try.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 18:09 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 835She's on the bucket list so I might have to try one day.
I didn't know she offered bbfscip, most mongers reported cfs.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 16:41 #1291Banned Member

Posts: 55She advertises as a 49 year old. So she is at least 60 years old.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
I recommend we avoid grandma.
-
12-16-21 15:55 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 2535Junko
She is one of them providers that you must just go and try. Good day one of the best providers. Fucking awesome BBBJ, Mean DFK with BBFSCIP. Also can / could do a great massage.
Junko doesn't age and body is solid.
Jeckyl / Hyde best way to describe her! Either you will regret or you will have a fucking awesome time. I saw her quite a few times but I have also know her personally. Had more good then bad. Only once I left with a huh look—- like what just happened.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 11:14 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 256Sorry to hear that Gino
I'm lucky yay she always good service never got poor service too me.
Originally Posted by DrGyno
[View Original Post]
She's super beautiful face and very tight. I always thinking some one say bad service I'm lucky!
-
12-16-21 07:29 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 461How old? A lot of mongers say she's good looking for her age. I heard her service is pretty good too, why was her service poor?
Originally Posted by DrGyno
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 21:32 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 159The old lady is not worth it
I totally agree. I commented about her poor service previously. She is a no go for me. She is old. Better providers elsewhere. Save your money.
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 16:23 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 978Mahalo brother.
Originally Posted by Stangman808
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 06:33 #1285Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-14-21 01:47 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 857You spent time with her but wasn't sure she had a dick?
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





