rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 1307 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12459

    Windsor Mill

    Anybody have test drove this one yet?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/546858427940

    Thinking about doing so, but TGTBT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzgwodi5zjk1ytblodixmdc0yzvhm2zjnzg1ztywngywmjm4yw.jpg.jpeg‎   ndixndvjnzmxmda4mdcxy2yxn2fhmzi3yzcwyzezodi1y2u4yw.jpg.jpeg‎   nzk0mzflmgrhmwfmzdu4yzlhymnjmzhjmjvjmtg3ogjkywq0na.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #12458

    Ruby

    I saw Ruby late one night. I was just getting off of work and decided to see her on my way home. Now before I got in contact with her I was talking to her friend Sadie who had introduced her into the game. Sadie gave me her number after I asked a few questions and told me to ask her for myself. I don't think the two work together anymore as I believe Ruby is doing her own thing now. Once in contact with Ruby she was a bit paranoid which made my stupid ass paranoid as well cause she was timid on knowing where I was all the time and calling me. I get that she is new but damn. But after a few more text back and forward we finally linked up. Once we got into her place she let me clean up a bit as she knew I just got off work. She was very talkative. No signs of bruising or drug use checked the room it was just us. She is a lesbian who is trying something new. She told me something about her wife going away because there kid was sick and she was here basically trying to get money while her wife was looking after them but her wife doesn't know what she is doing to get the money. After we talked some more she set a timer I was only there for a QV her rate was like $85 or something like that at the time. Head game was on point though she really got into it while she could before her jaw started to hurt. We went into doggy her pussy was wet made it easy to slide in. She started moaning and grabbing the sheets. Overall was a nice sections. Cons I would say she talked as the timer was going never got to know if she cared if it went off or not though. And that you can't hold her sides to rough. Like the normal rough cause she said it hurts.

    I was supposed to make this post awhile ago but works been busy.

    P. S; First review from me as well.

    Sadie;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71821563

    Ruby;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71823023

  3. #12457

    Just a LOL for this morning

    Ad says something like "Only text when you're ready". I text when I'm ready. She says she won't have time until later today even though the ad just went up. I tell her I can't come later because I have a meeting. She responds with "I don't see people after they cancel on me. Blocked!" Sometimes I need a reminder that many of these providers aren't playing with a full deck of cards.

  4. #12456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    All these sites haven't been the same since Covid and these damn crackhead posting there.

    Phyuck!
    I generally stick with P411 and cross-reference reviews on the big escort review site. If I find a lady on Eros, PD or other sites who doesn't have reviews or a P411 page, I will continue my search.

  5. #12455
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1  [View Original Post]
    Gross gross obese. Disgusting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adalinerose
    Going to need some details sir. I would have set something up with her but I had some unforeseen finances pop up. I like 'them tall LOL.

  6. #12454

    Adaline Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1  [View Original Post]
    Gross gross obese. Disgusting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adalinerose
    Her pics look good tho. Nice & curvy. Don't look like that in person?

  7. #12453

    Adaline Rose

    Gross gross obese. Disgusting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adalinerose

  8. #12452
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForFun82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://callescort.org/667-686-9626. I can't find any other adds for her on any other site.
    She is just another scam. She will ask you which city you are in and you can say any city under the sky and she will say she is also in the same city and will text you a local address of that city.

    I just randomly texted her saying I am in Elkridge, LOL and she texted me an address in Las Vegas. I was surprised for a moment and then googled and found out that there is Elkridge in Vegas too. LOL.

    So if you have free time, you can always text to these type of scam ads and have fun.

  9. #12451
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I have only been with one Asian my whole life.

    I've wanted to add more but I rarely see any good ads.

    Saw this on escort alligator but it looks too good to be.

    I am afraid it might be a sting operation.

    Or potential Robery.

    Anyone met with her.

    Or potential rip off.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/71781023
    Bro. That is fake as fuck. First, women like that don't come to Baltimore and they don't post "me so horny" style descriptive posts like that. Some of the AMPs sort of do but it's never the girl in the pics.

    Second if you run a reverse image search you get a lot of results. Alot as in a couple pages.

    It's very fake.

  10. #12450

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I have only been with one Asian my whole life.

    I've wanted to add more but I rarely see any good ads.

    Saw this on escort alligator but it looks too good to be.

    I am afraid it might be a sting operation.

    Or potential Robery.

    Anyone met with her.

    Or potential rip off.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/71781023
    Hey, grass hopper. Pic is fake. Simple do a google search & you'll find the answer. That being said, I love Asians, I have many Sushi dishes & yet had to find one that's on drugs or marks over their body. 95% of them do aim to please unless your luck to catch them on a busy or bad day. Most handlers use an out of state # & most uses hotels around BWI. Do not trust pictures, unless they are known establishments in NoVa or NY Chinatown. Expect to spend good money 1. 5/2. 0 for a session. But it's worth it IMO. Hope that helps. If you find a good one, let everybody know.

  11. #12449

    Potential Red Flag

    I have only been with one Asian my whole life.

    I've wanted to add more but I rarely see any good ads.

    Saw this on escort alligator but it looks too good to be.

    I am afraid it might be a sting operation.

    Or potential Robery.

    Anyone met with her.

    Or potential rip off.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/71781023

  12. #12448

    Msphatsss Sure does look like a scam

    Guys,

    Msphatsss sure does look like a scam or a robbery. All her tatted photos don't match.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20725623

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71758769

    Posted yesterday under 410-999-1512 and today 301-968-6535.

    Be careful,
    BS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MsPhatsss.jpg‎  

  13. #12447

    Any luck with this one?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://callescort.org/667-686-9626. I can't find any other adds for her on any other site.

  14. #12446

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Last I know (pre Covid) Blake was holding down a decent job in W Va trying to save up for a car. Comes to bmore occasionally & calls on old clients for meets. Love that girl minus the sweat. If you've been with her, you know what I mean. Lost contact since Covid, number went dead. Miss her dearly. Anyone out there with info, dm me, would be greatly appreciated.

    As to piper, seen her a few times since she split with Molly, then disappeared. That girl has some thigh muscles! She can literally squeeze the shit out of you. Again, I'm looking for her too. Those were the better ones from days gone by.
    Damn well that's good for her. I remember blake ws up for anything. As for piper she was the thoat queen. Haven't found another that fould take a face fuckin like her. I would go past the tonsils and nit even a flinch. If anyonr knows a good comparable provider, I'm all ears.

  15. #12445

    From the past

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    I was wondrring what ever happened to hit or miss blake / courtney. Little red head thatdoejust about anything.

    Also wondering about piper. Last I heard she was strung out somewhere in bmre. Any info on these 2?
    Last I know (pre Covid) Blake was holding down a decent job in W Va trying to save up for a car. Comes to bmore occasionally & calls on old clients for meets. Love that girl minus the sweat. If you've been with her, you know what I mean. Lost contact since Covid, number went dead. Miss her dearly. Anyone out there with info, dm me, would be greatly appreciated.

    As to piper, seen her a few times since she split with Molly, then disappeared. That girl has some thigh muscles! She can literally squeeze the shit out of you. Again, I'm looking for her too. Those were the better ones from days gone by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape