Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14197

    Sherry, Another Waste

    Was supposed to meet up with her recently. We talked everything was set and good to go. Told her I would confirm an hour before. When I tried contacting her I get crickets / ghosted, haven't heard from her since. The women in this town ain't worth a shit, bunch of drunks, dopers and time wasters. As someone else has eloquently noted recently, "Dayton is a wasteland for the hobby.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/307537420921

  2. #14196

    Ruggiez

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It's sad to see a woman who had great potential spiral down the drain. When she first came on the seen she was such a special person. She made everyone feel like you were special to her and you just couldn't wait for your next visit. I know I was one of them. But I could see early on she was on something. Didn't know what but she would slurred her words drift off into her own world doze off in the middle of the session. She would say it was because she was tired. But well over a year ago I paid her a visit and she was really out of it and fell asleep while trying to give me a BBBJ. Then rushing me out because someone else was coming. She apologized said she would make it up. But I decided it was time to find someone else as my go to. I have to say when she was on her game make you feel special and just fun to be with. And I have yet to find someone as good as she was. But I just can't have a visit with someone who is so drunk or stoned out on what ever drug and it sort of makes me feel dirty. I can never understand how a person could be in a room where the girl is shooting up or while having DATY the girl is toking on a meth pipe. But to each his own. And as for Ruggiez I hope that she hits her bottom and gets help for what ever drug she is using. She was a sweet heart and would hate to see her windup like Christian Creams and so many others.
    Hey MallGuy. You are so right. Back when I first started seeing her. She always put a smile on my face with excellent service. Use to see her a couple times a week in the Burg. We'd go out to eat a couple times. Went shopping. She was a good time and talented. I quit seeing her for reasons I won't go into but decided not so long ago to give her another try at her new place. That's was a mistake and can say I am done seeing her. She could still be a good provider if she wanted but don't think she cares anymore. I've moved on to much better things now. Just my opinion and I really hope she gets help. She was such good provider back then.

  3. #14195
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It's sad to see a woman who had great potential spiral down the drain. When she first came on the seen she was such a special person. She made everyone feel like you were special to her and you just couldn't wait for your next visit. I know I was one of them. But I could see early on she was on something. Didn't know what but she would slurred her words drift off into her own world doze off in the middle of the session. She would say it was because she was tired. But well over a year ago I paid her a visit and she was really out of it and fell asleep while trying to give me a BBBJ. Then rushing me out because someone else was coming. She apologized said she would make it up. But I decided it was time to find someone else as my go to. I have to say when she was on her game make you feel special and just fun to be with. And I have yet to find someone as good as she was. But I just can't have a visit with someone who is so drunk or stoned out on what ever drug and it sort of makes me feel dirty. I can never understand how a person could be in a room where the girl is shooting up or while having DATY the girl is toking on a meth pipe. But to each his own. And as for Ruggiez I hope that she hits her bottom and gets help for what ever drug she is using. She was a sweet heart and would hate to see her windup like Christian Creams and so many others.
    They're usually all pretty good in the beginning. They're making money and they do find getting paid to fuck strangers exciting at first. But it goes south pretty quickly. They start underperforming and sometimes start ripping off their clientele.

  4. #14194

    What a Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Based on my recent experience, I do not recommend at all.
    It's sad to see a woman who had great potential spiral down the drain. When she first came on the seen she was such a special person. She made everyone feel like you were special to her and you just couldn't wait for your next visit. I know I was one of them. But I could see early on she was on something. Didn't know what but she would slurred her words drift off into her own world doze off in the middle of the session. She would say it was because she was tired. But well over a year ago I paid her a visit and she was really out of it and fell asleep while trying to give me a BBBJ. Then rushing me out because someone else was coming. She apologized said she would make it up. But I decided it was time to find someone else as my go to. I have to say when she was on her game make you feel special and just fun to be with. And I have yet to find someone as good as she was. But I just can't have a visit with someone who is so drunk or stoned out on what ever drug and it sort of makes me feel dirty. I can never understand how a person could be in a room where the girl is shooting up or while having DATY the girl is toking on a meth pipe. But to each his own. And as for Ruggiez I hope that she hits her bottom and gets help for what ever drug she is using. She was a sweet heart and would hate to see her windup like Christian Creams and so many others.

  5. #14193

    Ruggies

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently? I've been a few times in the past but have avoided over the last few months because she always seems high on pills or something. Considering another try but checking for any updates.
    Based on my recent experience, I do not recommend at all.

  6. #14192
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently? I've been a few times in the past but have avoided over the last few months because she always seems high on pills or something. Considering another try but checking for any updates.
    All the reports seem to indicate that a leopard doesn't change it's spots and a spade is still a spade.

    Choose wisely.

  7. #14191

    Ruggiez

    Anybody seen her recently? I've been a few times in the past but have avoided over the last few months because she always seems high on pills or something. Considering another try but checking for any updates.

  8. #14190
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good. Is she into DP? Is she available without the BF? I have no interest in him.
    No reviews and no comments on list crawler.

    She does post in a lot of places.

  9. #14189
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. She says she goes by Monroe or Lindsay. I've tried to find reviews but can't find any. Says she's been in the business for many years. Seems very real when texting and based on many ads over a long time frame. But like to have some intelligence and reviews before any visit.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/651318648234
    Don't waste your time. See my previous post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...10#post5363810

  10. #14188

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...e-fun/42714995

    Says her place is close to Walmart. Anyone have experience with this one?
    She looks pretty good. Is she into DP? Is she available without the BF? I have no interest in him.

  11. #14187

    Looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...e-fun/42714995

    Says her place is close to Walmart. Anyone have experience with this one?
    If you get the 411 please share! She looks like USDA prime!

  12. #14186

    Shay Franklin

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...e-fun/42714995

    Says her place is close to Walmart. Anyone have experience with this one?

  13. #14185
    Her skin complexion look Asian or Latina. Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20632743
    Hi
    She refused to send her face pic but need my face pic. I sent someone else's pic and made an appointment. But I sensed she is a spoiled brat and expect a bad experience. I decided not to show up.

    Car date only but at escort price. In Fairborn.

  14. #14184

    Danielle

    I forgot who gave me her number, but if anyone has been in contact with her this week let me know if she has new digits or what, LOL. Thanks in advance.

  15. #14183

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Culture101  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one last night, and yep she got a little booty and its nice.

    Only did a qv due to time constraints, and now I have to make time to go back. You guys should know by now that I don't do details, but I wish I had went sooner. Very pleasant and I must say I got comfortable quickly. Did not mention any type of donation and was ready for me. Yeah, no waiting in the parking lot for all to view and take notes. Very nice Brain, LOL and will look you in the eye knowing you're having fun. Definitely returning. Be Safe.
    Do you have a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape