Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 39986
-
12-13-21 21:06 #25706Senior Member

Posts: 341Options. Northside
Haven't been to Ping. (anybody?
Originally Posted by Stxxx
[View Original Post]
At the others, you can't miss. Although, it's been a while since I've been to Princess, at least in the past I never had a visit there that I wouldn't repeat. And have. Why has slightly better options than Natural.
Bonus: If you want something you'll be ashamed of, but probably repeat again and again and not admit it: OD Wellness.
BB, out.
-
12-13-21 20:13 #25705Regular Member

Posts: 8Hao Spa
Went to search for Hao Spa on Halsted on the forum and nothing came up.
Saw an ad and texted them. 1 hr for 60 and half hr for 40. Anyone been to the spa?
-
12-13-21 20:06 #25704Senior Member

Posts: 116Bhc
Never heard of this place until I saw these posts. I'm intrigued. Is it an AMP? Or is it European?
-
12-13-21 17:33 #25703Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for recommendations on north side.
Hi guys, I'm looking for some recommendations up north (Uptown, Lake View area).
I was looking at why- Spa, Princess Spa, Natural healers, Ping Spa.
Thanks & be safe!
-
12-13-21 17:27 #25702Senior Member

Posts: 65Ts
I've had plenty of table showers / body scrubs at spas.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:34 #25701Senior Member

Posts: 341Not to mention the photo of that table shower. I mean, what legit purpose is there for a TS?
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 15:46 #25700Senior Member

Posts: 341BHC. Biz in the front
Dead giveaway. 10 p closing time.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
Business in the front, party in the back.
Probably smart, actually.
BB, out.
-
12-13-21 15:35 #25699Senior Member

Posts: 97Appearances
But look at the hours of operation. That, and the address, tell me that it's truly a happy place to be.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 15:18 #25698Senior Member

Posts: 368Bhc
Wow, that website is screaming LEGIT. Shocking that there's good action there. Can't tell a book by its cover, as they say.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 10:39 #25697Senior Member

Posts: 988
-
12-13-21 09:19 #25696Regular Member

Posts: 13Visiting Chicago
In Chicago for the week for work, any recommendations for a first timer? Please inbox me.
-
12-13-21 07:43 #25695Senior Member

Posts: 130Out of towner coming to Chicago in a few weeks. I'd really appreciate if someone could PM me the location and full name of BHC. I've tried searching but I can't seem to find any additional detail. Thanks!
Originally Posted by HobbyKnobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 02:07 #25694Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes I plan on it. I hear good things. Just got to improve my timing next time.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:12 #25693Senior Member

Posts: 443What else to taste?
In my last business trip, I stayed near arlington and sampled X and MT. My to do list is Hong Kong, BHC. What else? I am considering FS as a must.
-
12-12-21 14:23 #25692Senior Member

Posts: 93Bhc
Called ahead to see if April was working, was told yes. Plenty of parking but door situated on very busy corner. Rang the bell and was greeted by a beautiful 5' petite spinner in white dress with gorgeous rack. Said I called for April, she didn't speak any English but grabbed my hand and walked me to the room. Paid for hhr and she used her phone to ask for the tip right away. No big deal as she was fuckin hot. Quick shower and even quicker massage. Everything covered and enjoyed the amount of time with her. Place was busy early in the morning. As I was leaving the door bell rang and was asked to wait behind the curtain. After the other monger was let in a different girl ushered me to the door. Taller, thin and nice tits. Asked her name and she said she was April.
Asked what my mt name was and she wasn't sure, said something like Abbey? I didn't get April who I originally called for but did not leave disappointed. Will definitely be back to see the real April next time.










Reply With Quote





