Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 478 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 18409
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11254

    No Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780
    So I visited this place about 2 hours ago and did not see any AA provider. Very old mamasan at the door, paid 1 hour, led me to a room and in walks a 50 ish Korean woman wearing a dress, average 50 ish body but decent top to view and touch. Got a 20 min massage with happy ending and walked out the door. I'm not one to complain about being shorted, I walk and take my business elsewhere and inform my fellow mongers as well. I should have followed up on my post and go to Oh So Spa. Anyways, that will be the next time I visit for work.

  2. #11253

    So Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    No disappointment here, beautiful lady, spoke perfect English, great conversation, as well extremely nice body late 30's, left no position unturned, definitely will return. I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.
    I always have a great time here. I'm surprised not many people know about it.

  3. #11252

    W Beuchel

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    In town for work and in the West Buechel area. Any recommendations? Xin spa?
    Go to Oh So Spa just north of Roosters in Bardstown Road. Ask for Annie.

  4. #11251

    West Buechel

    Hello fellow mongers,

    In town for work and in the West Buechel area. Any recommendations? Xin spa?

  5. #11250

    Xin spa

    Hi fellow mongers,

    Not a senior member but is Xin spa any good? I am visiting from out of town and this is nearby.

  6. #11249
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780
    If you pull the trigger let us know, I always thought she was TGTBT.

  7. #11248

    Island Breeze

    Visit few weeks ago. Paid for an hour. Massage was ok. Not much teasing during TS or massage until the end. She took everything off for the HE.

  8. #11247

    OK spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexinFast  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited OK Spa toward the south of Louisville? I'm assuming the pics are fake (like all the other AMP), and the prices aren't posted on their website either.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/248639
    I visited within the year and got the oldest Asian lady I've ever seen in a spa. She had to be 80. Turned around and left. I've visited here off and on due to traveling for work over the years and have seen ladies at both ends of the spectrum.

  9. #11246

    Kendra at RS

    While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780

  10. #11245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Sweet Massage


  11. #11244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I guess where she's from there's a lot more customer traffic and more money by the end of the day. Therefore she's going to be leaving in a few days. Like I said before " they follow the money" (and more proof there's never any body held captive as the law seems to claim) anyway. I'd suggest checking her out before she leaves.
    I saw Yumy when she first started. It was an 'intense' session for sure. I had a lot of fun. Worth seeing her.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  12. #11243

    Yumi at Island update

    I guess where she's from there's a lot more customer traffic and more money by the end of the day. Therefore she's going to be leaving in a few days. Like I said before " they follow the money" (and more proof there's never any body held captive as the law seems to claim) anyway. I'd suggest checking her out before she leaves.

  13. #11242

    Empire

    After all the positive reviews I decided to try Bebe at Empire. I agree that she is very attractive, pretty with a nice body. I did an hour and gave my tip upfront for a total of $$. Asked about TS which she didn't seem too excited by. The TS got me clean but not erotic at all. The rub was enthusiastic but no tease and little roaming. On the flip she's naked quick and gets down to business. Went thru all the (covered) menu options. Jr had problems crossing the finish line and to her credit she was patient getting me to the end.

    Had about 20 minutes left of the hour but no offer of additional rub or seconds. She was clearly in a hurry for the next monger. All in all, the session was a bit too mechanical / perfunctory so will not repeat. Still Bebe is the best looking AMP girl I've seen in Louisville for a long time.

  14. #11241

    Empire

    So I am in town for the week for work. I have been perusing the local threads and decided to dip into Empire for the evening. Mama answers the door takes me to an available room, and asks how much time. I settle on $80 for an hour. She leaves and in a few minutes in walks the therapist. Decent body older though. I am on my stomach and she is caressing my backside. I start massaging at he calf and then up to her thigh and pull up the skirt to get at her ass. She giggled. Then FIV. She asks what I want I sat FS at $120. She leaves and gets supplies. Comes back in with warm towels and then starts in of JR, and whispers that she is Sophia. He's attention and then he gets covered for CBJ. Typical conversation you strong, you big etc. Jumps on for some CG and rides to finish. Cleans me up, with time left massages my back from head to toe. Flip and Jr. Is standing up again. Asks if I am ready HJ for 5 min or so, she says she is too tired taking too long. Might be ready next time. She grabs my socks from the chair and starts putting them on my feet. I take thee hint and start getting ready. 50 minutes total gas gone by. She asks where I am sleeping. Said I was at local Hotel. Says she should wake up with me. Declined the offer. Gave her an extra $20 for the college try on round 2. She said come back and see her when I am in town again.

  15. #11240

    So spa Bardstown road

    No disappointment here, beautiful lady, spoke perfect English, great conversation, as well extremely nice body late 30's, left no position unturned, definitely will return. I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape