Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16136
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    This is my general take on the whole thing.

    Tier 1. Full on scammer in another country. Way TGBT pics, $ upfront, weird speach.

    Tier 2. USA girl or guy pretending to be a girl. Same as tier 1.

    Tier 3. Legit girl with her own place, fairly smart. She'll scam some and actually meet some. Still scams when she can.

    Tier 4. Legit local girl. Lives anywhere and everywhere, probably has a " caretaker". Can't keep a phone. Completely reliant on her habbit and needs to make at least 300 cash everyday to support the habbit.
    Well said.

  2. #16135

    Dammit Cooch

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    As much as we want them to make money being "legit", that is, providing the service promised, you have to figure that grabbing some quick cash without having to suck a greasy dick, have your hairy sweating body humping all over hers, or getting a mouthful of splooge that tastes somewhere between bilge water and old egg whites (no, asshole, I don't know personally), getting some guys horny enough to part with $20 sent for a local ad that's actually posted in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico is not a bad business model. Hell, I might even start doing that. I'll post some babe's pictures from a long forgotten post, advertise in a couple dozen locales, and ask $5. 00 for pics and my "true" location! What the fuck have I been thinking? I'm starting tonight! I'll def download pics from Europe, a Black girl I tout as "Blasian", post in small markets in a dozen states. Rotate until my account gets banned, then establish a new identity! Man, I'm set for life. 1hottgurlsexx@yahoo.com, 1hottgurlsexx@hotmail.com, 1hottgurlsexx@aol.com. See you boys in the funny papers!

    Coochie (What the fuck have I been doing, working for a living?) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Once again I find myself honking out nose coffee whilst perusing your editorial responses, Cooch. I really need to stop researching over breakfast.

  3. #16134

    Nikki Lynn

    Bad apartment in an even worse neighborhood. The deed took place on the couch because there were people in the bedrooms with the doors closed making for an uncomfortable situation. They never bothered us, but you never know when a door is going to fly open.

    She started with a steady BBBJ for a couple of minutes and then just laid back and quit. She probably needed a fix. I took over in mish and every single stroke had her wincing in pain and I'm average in size. I finished and got out asap. On the way out the door she told me to be careful because it's a dangerous neighborhood.

    It was a terrible experience which is a bummer because she has my ideal body type, she was a nice girl, she didn't smell bad, and I didn't leave the incall smelling like I just walked out of pool hall.

    She's only offering BBBJ and qv's for $. 20 which is way too much for that experience. I'd be hard pressed to repeat in that location for that price.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/960923261968

  4. #16133

    Partner up

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    As much as we want them to make money being "legit", that is, providing the service promised, you have to figure that grabbing some quick cash without having to suck a greasy dick, have your hairy sweating body humping all over hers, or getting a mouthful of splooge that tastes somewhere between bilge water and old egg whites (no, asshole, I don't know personally), getting some guys horny enough to part with $20 sent for a local ad that's actually posted in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico is not a bad business model. Hell, I might even start doing that. I'll post some babe's pictures from a long forgotten post, advertise in a couple dozen locales, and ask $5. 00 for pics and my "true" location! What the fuck have I been thinking? I'm starting tonight! I'll def download pics from Europe, a Black girl I tout as "Blasian", post in small markets in a dozen states. Rotate until my account gets banned, then establish a new identity! Man, I'm set for life. 1hottgurlsexx@yahoo.com, 1hottgurlsexx@hotmail.com, 1hottgurlsexx@aol.com. See you boys in the funny papers!

    Coochie (What the fuck have I been doing, working for a living?) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Hell Coochie, let's partner up. Back in almost the dial up days of computers when all it took to get off was some solo nude girl pics. Iv got like 300 pics that surely would do the trick.

  5. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    As much as we want them to make money being "legit", that is, providing the service promised, you have to figure that grabbing some quick cash without having to suck a greasy dick, have your hairy sweating body humping all over hers, or getting a mouthful of splooge that tastes somewhere between bilge water and old egg whites (no, asshole, I don't know personally), getting some guys horny enough to part with $20 sent for a local ad that's actually posted in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico is not a bad business model. Hell, I might even start doing that. I'll post some babe's pictures from a long forgotten post, advertise in a couple dozen locales, and ask $5. 00 for pics and my "true" location! What the fuck have I been thinking? I'm starting tonight! I'll def download pics from Europe, a Black girl I tout as "Blasian", post in small markets in a dozen states. Rotate until my account gets banned, then establish a new identity! Man, I'm set for life. 1hottgurlsexx@yahoo.com, 1hottgurlsexx@hotmail.com, 1hottgurlsexx@aol.com. See you boys in the funny papers!

    Coochie (What the fuck have I been doing, working for a living?) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Sell fake poon to pay for your poon addiction. I love it! Sell other people's pictures to pay for the pussy I buy! Son of a ***** I'm in!

  6. #16131

    Reviews

    When you posted about these AA ladies that no one has heard of, I said to myself "I bet he's going to create another account and post a good review on one of them". I'll just wait until a well known poster has the guts to go see one of these ladies you talk about before I even think about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man I'm glad someone finally went to see her she is so pretty and chocolate I always have fun with her thanks for leaving a review maybe people will listen now.

  7. #16130

    I Hear You, Jiminy, but. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    She told me she needed an Ebay card. Yeah ok girlie. I've also noticed these broads on Tinder advertising NURU. Contacted a few, same M. O. "you need to fill out my booking page, it's only $3". I was born at night, but not LAST night sweetiepie. If these bimbos would put the same energy into marketing their puss as they do shilling their scams, they be making more money than television evangelists.
    As much as we want them to make money being "legit", that is, providing the service promised, you have to figure that grabbing some quick cash without having to suck a greasy dick, have your hairy sweating body humping all over hers, or getting a mouthful of splooge that tastes somewhere between bilge water and old egg whites (no, asshole, I don't know personally), getting some guys horny enough to part with $20 sent for a local ad that's actually posted in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico is not a bad business model. Hell, I might even start doing that. I'll post some babe's pictures from a long forgotten post, advertise in a couple dozen locales, and ask $5. 00 for pics and my "true" location! What the fuck have I been thinking? I'm starting tonight! I'll def download pics from Europe, a Black girl I tout as "Blasian", post in small markets in a dozen states. Rotate until my account gets banned, then establish a new identity! Man, I'm set for life. 1hottgurlsexx@yahoo.com, 1hottgurlsexx@hotmail.com, 1hottgurlsexx@aol.com. See you boys in the funny papers!

    Coochie (What the fuck have I been doing, working for a living?) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  8. #16129

    I told you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanish1919  [View Original Post]
    Another winner winner. Girl was very chill, no DATy, but her friend was ready for it. Loved the vibe. Very clean place. Clean sheets. No rush. Would repeat. 1 for Qv upgraded to hhr for 1. 5 and threw her a tip for hooking me up with her friend.
    Thanks man I'm glad someone finally went to see her she is so pretty and chocolate I always have fun with her thanks for leaving a review maybe people will listen now.

  9. #16128

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    I was late getting there so she didn't answer. Don't feel like I missed anything now. She has scabs, Yikes!
    Usually reliable, must have been " under the weather " today. Slow to respond and I got attitude so I ended the conversation. Maybe Another day.

  10. #16127

    LOL almost headed her way months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Between the scabs, bandages and the fact that she's down to around 90 pounds, your opinion of what rocks the world worries me, dude.
    I was late getting there so she didn't answer. Don't feel like I missed anything now. She has scabs, Yikes!

  11. #16126

    Scam vs legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    She told me she needed an Ebay card. Yeah ok girlie. I've also noticed these broads on Tinder advertising NURU. Contacted a few, same M. O. "you need to fill out my booking page, it's only $3". I was born at night, but not LAST night sweetiepie. If these bimbos would put the same energy into marketing their puss as they do shilling their scams, they be making more money than television evangelists.
    This is my general take on the whole thing.

    Tier 1. Full on scammer in another country. Way TGBT pics, $ upfront, weird speach.

    Tier 2. USA girl or guy pretending to be a girl. Same as tier 1.

    Tier 3. Legit girl with her own place, fairly smart. She'll scam some and actually meet some. Still scams when she can.

    Tier 4. Legit local girl. Lives anywhere and everywhere, probably has a " caretaker". Can't keep a phone. Completely reliant on her habbit and needs to make at least 300 cash everyday to support the habbit.

  12. #16125

    Sanja vs USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    You're making a pretty big assumption that there is actually a woman involved in these scams af all. I see this stuff and all I can picture is a man named Sanjay sitting in a cubicle in India or Pakistan. $3 for them is like a whole days wages.
    Most of these "girls" have learned that's it's pretty super fucking easy to scam horny guys these days. And make tons more $ by doing so. The Sanja and friends are the one who have something like " I have sweet soft pussy, your place or anywhere you like" or some other manner of speak that doesn't sound like something a real girl would say.

  13. #16124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    You're making a pretty big assumption that there is actually a woman involved in these scams af all. I see this stuff and all I can picture is a man named Sanjay sitting in a cubicle in India or Pakistan. $3 for them is like a whole days wages.
    That's what I thought at first, but I called one -local digits-and Sanjay had a very sweet voice LOL.

  14. #16123
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    She told me she needed an Ebay card. Yeah ok girlie. I've also noticed these broads on Tinder advertising NURU. Contacted a few, same M. O. "you need to fill out my booking page, it's only $3". I was born at night, but not LAST night sweetiepie. If these bimbos would put the same energy into marketing their puss as they do shilling their scams, they be making more money than television evangelists.
    You're making a pretty big assumption that there is actually a woman involved in these scams af all. I see this stuff and all I can picture is a man named Sanjay sitting in a cubicle in India or Pakistan. $3 for them is like a whole days wages.

  15. #16122

    Ooj

    Heard she's out of service has a steady boyfriend now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape