Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Oh on further examination. She's meh. I was looking at the body. I like skinny types.

  2. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    It's all relative. Hot for DC. Avg in NYC.

  3. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Odd that she puts "meet in Manhattan only" in her headline if she's willing to come to DC. Killer body but agree the face is only so so; reminds me of an Asian mobster or paid assassin in an action movie. Haha.

    That said, I wonder what the premium is for a girl to come down from NYC? I've about had it with the lackluster local talent that wants 800-2 k per meeting. That shit has to stop.

  4. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Goregousmee

    This was her response.

    Hi papi, I'm looking for something but let's start off ppm until we know we are sure. I'd want 800, let me know if your free today or tonight and I'd love to come by😘128149;128149;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-1daf9e470fff

    Any takers? Ass looks pretty good.

  5. #7967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0d22d1cd-2e5e-4ae9-9844-e7adcd856dd5_2x.jpg‎   43350dd3-a484-48dc-9120-50eff9dfa220_2x.jpg‎   2c537cee-9add-4cdb-9935-545273edaa30_2x.jpg‎  

  6. #7966

    Non Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93

    Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?
    I'm assuming this is the chick you're meaning. I'm unable to use the link.

    See posts #5680 and #5878.

    I text her periodically but she won't respond back to me. Shame cause she's a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders and has a great occupation.

    Since I know she'll read this: Hey L, I mostly work from home now. You can come over, hang out and shoot the shit during the weekdays while my kids are at school, text me back yo. LOL.

  7. #7965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Freebie for the Holidays

    Met this one recently. Pics are real and recent, new to the game. Personality 2, Face 6 (wouldn't be surprised if some would rate 7-8), Body 8.5. Tight body and round in the right places for someone that eats like a pig. Loves food so make sure to use it as part of the negotiation. May quote something crazy at first but ended up getting her at nearly nothing. Think she was trying to BF me up so will not be seeing her again. Happy holidays!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-a97b940a364d

  8. #7964

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by GenGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-36d50b8e2a63

    About to pull the trigger on this one. Trying to set up a meet and greet tomorrow morning. Anyone ever partaken in this girl?
    See post #6636.

    Saw her in June and Aug.

  9. #7963
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    2 k for a 40 year old? That's seriously laughable.
    Her profile states 47, so even if one adds only 5 instead of 10 to these kind of profiles, you get 52-55 year old Not 40 .

  10. #7962
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

    I know this is dc but I've been chatting with nycers since I managed to get 2 to visit me.

    This one is so hot!

    She wanted to meet asap all I said was Hot, I want you.

    Instead I've to get the ghetto shit hitting me up in Dc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

  11. #7961

  12. #7960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Claims she is a lingerie model. (The pictures certainly are of a lingerie model. Who knows if it's the actual girl?) There's a photographer out there who would be pretty annoyed if he or she found out that someone was using copyrighted pictures.

  13. #7959

    Mlo. GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    This one wants 1 K, I just laughed and hung up, didn't even bother to counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-064e3705375e

    Forget omicron, I think a more dangerous variant is spreading around - 'delusional' -- it's extremely contagious.

  14. #7958
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    2 k for a 40 year old? That's seriously laughable.

  15. #7957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Britneybear

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c12a7594a3eb

    Talked briefly to this one, who wanted a PPM of 6. I countered with 4 and didn't hear anything back, not expecting to, either. Her pictures look a bit familiar, particularly the second one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape