Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 28261
-
12-13-21 22:05 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 46Dani or Danielle
#7832.
DLTrickster DLTrickster is online now.
Regular Member.
Posts: 10.
Dani love / Danielle.
We communicated one day and just didn't feel right. So forgot about it. Next day she text apologizing said maybe she was short and rude. Accepted so felt like toftt. And over all she was cool. Good attitude. Can talk a little much but good energy. She looks just like the pics she posts. Thicker girl. Not bbw not overly fat. Fun weight. Her skills are top notch. Likes sucking for sure. She did not sweat the clock at all. Turned phone off. Had a good attitude. Hung out for at least an hour. Deep throat is A game. Let's you finish however which way you want. 1. 5. Seems like safe location North Clearwater area. Has roommate of some sort but never saw them. Wasn't an issue at all. The chic tries to please. Told her I was going to give her a positive review because had she had one prior I wouldn't have been so skeptical. She thanked me. Fellas I'm not sure she has many rules. Anyone else meet her?
She was posting in Rocky point area.
-
12-13-21 20:34 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 227Lesley Cummings
Set up was easy. Walked in she gave me a hug and a kiss. Very personable, as we were walking in I was looking at the back of her skirt, she knew I was looking, so she purposely bent over no panties, I got distracted, I almost tripped, she said careful I don't want you injured. Like spending time with a hot MILF, the experience was great BBBJ, cfs, GFE. Will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...479/8135158955
-
12-13-21 19:55 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 27I'm the same way but woww you got some balls doing that, I'd never trust these hoes enough to do something like that.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
FYI I found out once a room gets trashed under your name, they black list you on their hotel network for most of the county. As they're usually owned by arabs, middle easterns.
-
12-13-21 18:59 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 97Sheriff's activities in Brandon
I drive true Brandon this afternoon, one of the gas stations near 75 was full of sheriff's cars and transport vans.
Be careful.
-
12-13-21 12:00 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 1151Insane to let the ***** have the room. Give her the money to get a room in her name.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 10:24 #14561Regular Member

Posts: 11That was my gut feeling so yeah good call.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 09:51 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 633Brandon Baddie
It's probably in your best interest to avoid. Its not safe.
Originally Posted by Annamalles
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 09:37 #14559Regular Member

Posts: 11Any thoughts on this one?
I don't really post but I browse a fuck ton.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...591/8133690412
Been seeing her post for a little while with a few reviews on LC. Figured I'd ask here before I went to check her out. She's in Brandon, and thoughts appreciated.
-
12-13-21 09:25 #14558Regular Member

Posts: 2Brandon Baddie
Anyone have any experience with the Brandon Baddie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71333485 Many comments on LC, but I thought I'd check here. If not, I see and report back.
-
12-12-21 23:14 #14557Regular Member

Posts: 3Process I follow to filter scam or fake listings
Thank you so much Alwg22 for a warm welcome.
As a token of gratitude I would like to share the technique I use to filter out fake profiles from my searches. Some of You may already know about this kind of procedures but if you don't I hope this helps. As soon as I find a profile of a lady it will have information about the lady (demographics) and the prices.
1. Most of the ladies who are real do not prefer to have their face completely exposed in these pictures they only tend to show body, some VIP ladies do show their face. If a regular or a non-VIP lady is showing complete face and being too much tempting that is a red flag.
2. Next comes to the phone number which is always my best filter.
Just copy the phone number and go to https://phonecarriercheck.com/ or https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/.
And paste the number to look up the carrier.
If the carrier doesn't turn out to be T mobile or MetroPCS or AT&T or Verizon. Then it is highly likely a scammer. These scam numbers usually have onvoy or bandwidth.com as the carrier which are VOIP numbers used thru computer.
Sometimes you will get different names just be sure to search that carrier name on Google you'll come to find out they are either related to AT&T or Verizon which is fine, if not don't even bother to it is a VOIP number.
3. After phone number filtration using carrier then I go to sumo search. Ch search there using phone number to see if the same number is used to post about different ladies in different site, if this is the case it's a scam.
4. I also go to other legit review sites (there are some very good ones) to read customer reviews and decide that the profile is legit and the reviews are good based on which I go ahead.
Eg: https://escort13.com/reviews/city/tampa/1 (click on reviews, paste ph no and search), TSescorts, bedpage, listcrawler etc etc.
5. They never ask for deposit, if they do. Stop the business right there.
6. Do not go for picture or video call conformation before meet up, scammers use messages and video call as a proof to black mail you.
7. Always avoid online transaction (cashapp, zelle, paypal etc), unless you are already a previous customer.
Combine all these steps you get your own filtered list in your pocket. I got Partially scammed once which taught me this experience. Please share any tips you guys have or please pardon me if any info is less accurate.
-
12-12-21 23:13 #14556Regular Member

Posts: 3My process of filtering fake or scam listings
Thank you so much Alwg22 for a warm welcome.
As a token of gratitude I would like to share the technique I use to filter out fake profiles from my searches. Some of You may already know about this kind of procedures but if you don't I hope this helps. As soon as I find a profile of a lady it will have information about the lady (demographics) and the prices.
1. Most of the ladies who are real do not prefer to have their face completely exposed in these pictures they only tend to show body, some VIP ladies do show their face. If a regular or a non-VIP lady is showing complete face and being too much tempting that is a red flag.
2. Next comes to the phone number which is always my best filter.
Just copy the phone number and go to https://phonecarriercheck.com/ or https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/.
And paste the number to look up the carrier.
If the carrier doesn't turn out to be T mobile or MetroPCS or AT&T or Verizon. Then it is highly likely a scammer. These scam numbers usually have onvoy or bandwidth.com as the carrier which are VOIP numbers used thru computer.
Sometimes you will get different names just be sure to search that carrier name on Google you'll come to find out they are either related to AT&T or Verizon which is fine, if not don't even bother to it is a VOIP number.
3. After phone number filtration using carrier then I go to sumo search. Ch search there using phone number to see if the same number is used to post about different ladies in different site, if this is the case it's a scam.
4. I also go to other legit review sites (there are some very good ones) to read customer reviews and decide that the profile is legit and the reviews are good based on which I go ahead.
Eg: https://escort13.com/reviews/city/tampa/1 (click on reviews, paste phno and search), TSescorts, bedpage, listcrawler etc etc.
5. They never ask for deposit, if they do. Stop the business right there.
6. Do not go for picture or video call conformation before meet up, scammers use messages and video call as a proof to black mail you.
7. Always avoid online transaction (cashapp, zelle, paypal etc), unless you are already a previous customer.
Combine all these steps you get your own filtered list in your pocket. I got Partially scammed once which taught me this experience. Please share any tips you guys have or please pardon me if any info is less accurate.
-
12-12-21 20:55 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 144This will be for sure growing pains for anyone that does this! LOL.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
J.
-
12-12-21 18:56 #14554Regular Member

Posts: 15Tiny Kimberly
Would someone be willing to provide me with Kim's contact? I would love to see her while I am in town.
-
12-12-21 16:07 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 809Big mistake
Think twice before you let a provider have use of a hotel room that you paid for and have in your name. You have zero control over what happens in that room, and you are going to be liable for anything that goes bad. If someone overdoses and dies in that room, you're going to get questioned by the cops. If someone gets murdered in that room, same thing. If the room gets trashed, you're going to pay for the damages. If it's a non-smoking room and they smoke inside, you'll get charged the $200 cleaning fee. If the provider gets busted in a sting, you might get charged with felony aiding and abetting prostitution. You may also find yourself on the wrong side of a civil lawsuit and held financially liable for anything that goes sideways if you have deep pockets and the injured party has a good attorney. Lawyers love to use the phrase "You knew or should have known (fill in the blank) this would happen, and are therefore responsible".
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
Tonto.
-
12-12-21 15:49 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 272I hate all the sh*t hole motels in greater Tampa. You never know what's going on or what real dangers lurk. I've given up I just do outcall to nice hotels on my own dime. And once I get to trust a girl I give her the room for a day or two.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




