Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 448 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6706
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures really her? She is very good looking.
    No they're not. I'm not sure who the girl in the ad is. When she came over she was wearing a mask and I had to tell her to take it off because it was a turn off. She's a pretty girl and thick. I reported a while ago that she used a lot of oil. She quoted me the same as the last monger but 5 bills was way too much so I let her jerk to a finish instead. Would not repeat.

  2. #810

    You are a Brave Monger

    But glad you had a great time.


  3. #809

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Can you link here ad? How do we find her?
    https://orlando.rubratings.com/241318

  4. #808

    Jewel

    Can you link here ad? How do we find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tihoward  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and visited Jewel. I was a little nervous at fist because of Polk County and Grady. But when I arrived at Jewels place I was put at ease. She's has a nice little apartment and the setup is in the living room. We chat for a few and she asks me to get comfortable. Jewel goes into her bedroom and comes back out in her Birthday Suit. She's as advertised she has a tight little body with a few tatts. Jewel gave a really good massage and I was impressed because she said that she just started giving massages. The ending was the standard ending and the damage was as advertised on her page. Treat her with respect and the will go a long way with her.

  5. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney7819  [View Original Post]
    1.6 for an oil rub down with he + $$ for BBBJCIM + another 1.4 for FS. I decided to try it all and I was not disappointed. Her body is thick in all the right places.
    Are the pictures really her? She is very good looking.

  6. #806

    Any info on these

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with these providers.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/132432

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/224750

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/138160

    I can't find any verified reviews so I wanted to reach out to the people I trust. Any info would be great.

    Thank you.

  7. #805

    Tamiko

    Is very good! Great massage! She allows you to be undraped and that's definitely my recommendation as she will do some teasing throughout that leads to an explosive ending. I've never tried for anything more than a hand job so not sure what's all on the table. I know she used to do doubles with Alexandra and now works with Bella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad option: https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Miko46.

    Or: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41916/.

    These are both on the legit side of LMTs but leave you happy. YMMV for anything else.

  8. #804

    Karla

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42341/

    I have seen most of the other women on massage finder and have had very nice massages. I am curious about this one now. Has anyone seen her? What was your experience like? She's at a price point where I would think HE was included.

  9. #803

    PSA re: Tara. Don't Waste Your Time

    Have PM'd with a few of you, so just posting what I'm told and what I've experienced with Tara (or TaraMarie), who says she recently got back in the game. That is, don't waste your time. One thing is true about what she says in her ads: There's no telling when you'll get a returned call or text. I have tried off and on for 6-8 weeks to get any response, and. . . Nothing. At this point, if she called / texted back I'd tell her I was no longer interested in someone who can't communicate in a timely manner. Moving on. . .

    https://www.taramarielmt.com/

    https://www.instagram.com/taramariebeauty/?hl=en

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42204/

  10. #802

    Has she responded?

    I have tried a few times and can't even get a reply. I thought it was a fake ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    And report back. Those actions is valid after other members partake will lead to the flood gates opening.

  11. #801

    Expensive

    $500 all in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney7819  [View Original Post]
    1.6 for an oil rub down with he + $$ for BBBJCIM + another 1.4 for FS. I decided to try it all and I was not disappointed. Her body is thick in all the right places.

  12. #800

    She's good but expensive

    1.6 for an oil rub down with he + $$ for BBBJCIM + another 1.4 for FS. I decided to try it all and I was not disappointed. Her body is thick in all the right places.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    And report back. Those actions is valid after other members partake will lead to the flood gates opening.

  13. #799

    Non AMP list?

    Good day everyone,

    Just looking to see if anyone had a list for their favorite non AMP places they can pm me. Not looking for FS, I know where those are at, just a good massage and leaving without any headaches.

    Thanks and hope to get some PMs with info.

    Latin.

  14. #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihoward  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and visited Jewel. I was a little nervous at fist because of Polk County and Grady. But when I arrived at Jewels place I was put at ease. She's has a nice little apartment and the setup is in the living room. We chat for a few and she asks me to get comfortable. Jewel goes into her bedroom and comes back out in her Birthday Suit. She's as advertised she has a tight little body with a few tatts. Jewel gave a really good massage and I was impressed because she said that she just started giving massages. The ending was the standard ending and the damage was as advertised on her page. Treat her with respect and the will go a long way with her.
    Yes everyone for the responses and thanks TiHoward for toftt. I was planning on seeing her today or Monday. I get what everyone is saying about Polk but for just a massage I wasn't really worried. Plus she didn't give me the LEO vibe. I will report back.

  15. #797

    Jewel

    I TOFTT and visited Jewel. I was a little nervous at fist because of Polk County and Grady. But when I arrived at Jewels place I was put at ease. She's has a nice little apartment and the setup is in the living room. We chat for a few and she asks me to get comfortable. Jewel goes into her bedroom and comes back out in her Birthday Suit. She's as advertised she has a tight little body with a few tatts. Jewel gave a really good massage and I was impressed because she said that she just started giving massages. The ending was the standard ending and the damage was as advertised on her page. Treat her with respect and the will go a long way with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape