Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23386

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Lynn in Midlothian for sure. I don't consider her as good as Smoke, but she is a close second. She will not do anything without a cover, but I'm good with that. She won't risk your family life / health or her own. Nice lady with an amazing chest.
    I have seen her ads for years I guess I am going to have to take the plunge. Her business is probably about to double with Smoke out. Hope I can get a appointment LOL.

  2. #23385
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good alternative? I like a steady regular that's safe.
    Lynn in Midlothian for sure. I don't consider her as good as Smoke, but she is a close second. She will not do anything without a cover, but I'm good with that. She won't risk your family life / health or her own. Nice lady with an amazing chest.

  3. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.
    +1. Hard to go wrong with her.

  4. #23383

    Eros girls?

    I see a lot of fellas have been hitting up these latin Eros girls lately.

    Are they generally msog? For $$hr, I need at least a mouth and pussy pop.

    If they're msog I'm about to blow some Christmas money LOL because they are fine af.

  5. #23382

    Ivy

    She's legit. In my rotation and always performs. Only thing you need to worry about is her kid running around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTexas  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here guys and new to the forum. I'm trying to set up for tonight with this one but it seems TGTBT. Anybody have any experience with this one? I searched the forum but had no luck. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/062806327522

  6. #23381

    No Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    If there's no smoke there's no fire! That was my girl!

  7. #23380
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.
    This would be my recommendation as well. She is a true sweetheart.

  8. #23379

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good alternative? I like a steady regular that's safe.
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.

  9. #23378

    Clear lane

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Let's be clear, logs in the toilet is awful. But maybe she's cleaned out the chute for an extra deep ass pounding. I haven't sampled that route for her. But it sounds like she's fully capable of taking some pipe and has room for some fresh squeezed Jesus juice.
    Bahahaha yes idk I didn't use the bathroom but that route is honestly really good. It's actually tight but I slid right in no problem. Railed it really hard and she moaned a bit but took it like a champ. I didn't go raw and finished in her mouth.

  10. #23377
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    I will masturbate one last time in her honor.

  11. #23376

    She will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    Anyone have a good alternative? I like a steady regular that's safe.

  12. #23375
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    Smoke was amazing and I wish her the best. I've been around a long time and never met another lady that was as dependable, good looking, sexy, and that enjoyed what they did as much as Smoke. Farewell to a Legend and take care of yourself Smoke!

  13. #23374
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    Damn. Thanks Bro. Been seeing her since way back in her P-Town days. Not many like her for sure.

  14. #23373

    Smoke is retiring

    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.

  15. #23372

    Ivy in Henrico

    Long time lurker here guys and new to the forum. I'm trying to set up for tonight with this one but it seems TGTBT. Anybody have any experience with this one? I searched the forum but had no luck. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/062806327522

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape