Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7963
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    2 k for a 40 year old? That's seriously laughable.
    Her profile states 47, so even if one adds only 5 instead of 10 to these kind of profiles, you get 52-55 year old Not 40 .

  2. #7962
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

    I know this is dc but I've been chatting with nycers since I managed to get 2 to visit me.

    This one is so hot!

    She wanted to meet asap all I said was Hot, I want you.

    Instead I've to get the ghetto shit hitting me up in Dc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

  3. #7961

  4. #7960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Claims she is a lingerie model. (The pictures certainly are of a lingerie model. Who knows if it's the actual girl?) There's a photographer out there who would be pretty annoyed if he or she found out that someone was using copyrighted pictures.

  5. #7959

    Mlo. GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    This one wants 1 K, I just laughed and hung up, didn't even bother to counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-064e3705375e

    Forget omicron, I think a more dangerous variant is spreading around - 'delusional' -- it's extremely contagious.

  6. #7958
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    2 k for a 40 year old? That's seriously laughable.

  7. #7957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Britneybear

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c12a7594a3eb

    Talked briefly to this one, who wanted a PPM of 6. I countered with 4 and didn't hear anything back, not expecting to, either. Her pictures look a bit familiar, particularly the second one.

  8. #7956
    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    If you're using your real Uber account, be sure to change your profile name away from your real name. You can use "Spider Man" if you want, avoid the PII brothers!
    Also, keep in mind a rider or a driver can change the destination per request. So a girl could always get a free ride really to anywhere on your dime.

  9. #7955

    Excellent Data from Columbus Ohio board

    Excellent Data from Columbus Ohio board.
    _________

    My full November report.

    So, I spent far too much time contacting girls on Seeking in November. And here is a brief summary of my successes and failure over 30 days.

    Girls Messaged: 502.

    Girls currently inactive / blocked: 92.

    Girls that replied at all: 179.

    Girls that gave further contact information: 42.

    Fakes / Pic Sellers / Dead end: 17.

    Meets set up but stood up: 5.

    Still communicating actively off site but haven't met: 16.

    Upcoming date scheduled: 1.

    Met for a date: 4.

    Good dates: 2.

    Bad dates: 2.

    Also occurring, but not included was 3 girls who I've met in the past that reached out.

    It's a lot of work. And a lot of mental energy to maintain communication with so many people, especially since so many are fake or not serious.

    Happy to discuss more and I'd love to hear if others had better or worse % of success.

    Good luck! Stay safe! Be kind!

  10. #7954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Sweetaffair

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0a1a32ac-8109-421f-823f-5f84efe55ddc

    Apparently she's changed her tune or has become too high-mileage. Wants 400 now and won't do BBFSCIP anymore. Maybe it's finally dawned on her she's just a pro.

  11. #7953

    Sweet winter

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-36d50b8e2a63

    About to pull the trigger on this one. Trying to set up a meet and greet tomorrow morning. Anyone ever partaken in this girl?

  12. #7952

    Uber: be careful sending one

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    What is it with so many of these girls that don't have a car or can't drive? It's not like we live in NYC where no one drives. Seems more and more of them want an uber these days.
    If you're using your real Uber account, be sure to change your profile name away from your real name. You can use "Spider Man" if you want, avoid the PII brothers!

  13. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA for a long time, changes profiles occasionally. If memory serves, I think Lobsid reviewed her some time back. Maybe he can chime in on this one?
    She's apparently fun from previous posts. We texted and she sent noods and planned to meet up. The next day I texted and she flipped out saying how she's not just an object for sex (nowhere in my conversation did I indicate that). And literally went off on me. So she either had a bad meet up or there's just something off. Could've been an outlier but it was enough for me to pass.

  14. #7950

  15. #7949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    We can book an hour session with a porn star for that amount (or cheaper).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape