Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 736 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Is that what she looks like? I'm very unimpressed.
    Sometimes a girl that may not look the hottest is a fantastic fuck, I have been with a few hot looking girls that I would have been better taking care of myself.

    I just had a girl yesterday reach out to me on FB (not primary account) that I say many times years ago, chubby but what a great fuck and often in the moment wouldn't care about protection. I passed as she lives too far from me and she gained like 100 pounds, maybe baby weight LOL.

  2. #4236

    Looks like former Talia of Fantasy City?

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and am happy I did. Had me park on her driveway, got in my car and I was on my way in 10 minutes. She's quite a bit older than in her photos, but enthusiasm counts for a lot in my book.

    Easy setup, easy access, great prices.
    Looks like Talia, formerly of Fantasy City?

    Wonder if Kate of Fantasy City is still working. Both she and Talia were super hot!

  3. #4235

    Harley update

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents.

    Anyone have any intel on Harley? I'm out on Bainbridge for the evening and am craving a date.

    https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.co...p/696126195279
    Decided to TOFTT and am happy I did. Had me park on her driveway, got in my car and I was on my way in 10 minutes. She's quite a bit older than in her photos, but enthusiasm counts for a lot in my book.

    Easy setup, easy access, great prices.

  4. #4234

    Tammy2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Girls reputation precedes her. She is insatiable and highly skilled because she loves what she does and it shows. Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Is that what she looks like? I'm very unimpressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Definitely gained 20-25 lbs. Still sounds like a lot of fun.
    Yeah her rep does preceed her and she has legendary status. But I do agree like Skytime she has really put on a lot of weight. Now both of them are women I would not pay to see anymore. Just too much weight gain for my taste.

  5. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Is that what she looks like? I'm very unimpressed.
    Full agreement here.

  6. #4232

    Any intel on Harley?

    Good evening gents.

    Anyone have any intel on Harley? I'm out on Bainbridge for the evening and am craving a date.

    https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.co...p/696126195279

  7. #4231

    Packed it

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Is that what she looks like? I'm very unimpressed.
    Definitely gained 20-25 lbs. Still sounds like a lot of fun.

  8. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Girls reputation precedes her. She is insatiable and highly skilled because she loves what she does and it shows. Wow!
    Is that what she looks like? I'm very unimpressed.

  9. #4229

    T2 t

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Girls reputation precedes her. She is insatiable and highly skilled because she loves what she does and it shows. Wow!
    Hey thanks for the updated pics. It's been about 4 or 5 years since I last saw her.

  10. #4228

    Courtney Sam

    What happened to her? She was great BBBJ.

  11. #4227

    Liselle and Noella

    I remember Liselle and Noella were 18 at the time. So hot!! Both would be 35 today. But they were so hot when young. I wonder what they're up to today.

  12. #4226

    Tammy2 times Hall of fame

    Girls reputation precedes her. She is insatiable and highly skilled because she loves what she does and it shows. Wow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211209-194824_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211203-003102_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211211-072659_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211129-065041_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211129-173702_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20211129-173434_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #4225

    Kandii in everett

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...l/310175239293

    Her pictures are outdated. She us older and heavier now. Still can take a dick. Face f* anal pounding in doggy. Superwet. She's a squirter and has multiple orgasms.

  14. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Paper trail to a possible local misdemeanor is the least of anybody problems if guys send money via epayments.

    Using banking system to pay for and receive money to provide an illegal activity is a FEDERAL FELONY.

    So, gentleman and lady jump to a huge problem if they use any kind of epayment.
    Cash only is the only way to go.

  15. #4223

    Never do Electronic transactions

    Paper trail to a possible local misdemeanor is the least of anybody problems if guys send money via epayments.

    Using banking system to pay for and receive money to provide an illegal activity is a FEDERAL FELONY.

    So, gentleman and lady jump to a huge problem if they use any kind of epayment.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Never send hooker money, 2 out of three will be ok last one will take your green fun coupons and vanish or ghost you also you have just created paper trail to help convict you of help Trafficking. Al Capone was convicted by book keeprs not guys with guns.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape