Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 551 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8264
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3149

    Ariel and Indica

    What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWetNTigt  [View Original Post]
    Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

  2. #3148

    Suki

    Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?

  3. #3147

    Blue from kittens

    Is she a scammer or is she down for fun? I loved her when she was a barista and always curious about her. Her insta was lita. Xboo.

  4. #3146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.
    She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.

    She is always broke.

  5. #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

    Pandoras.

    Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

    Anya, HJ, cfs.

    Nadia BBBJ, cfs.

    Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

    Vee CBJ, cfs.

    Simone HJ, cfs.

    Martina HJ, cfs.

    Visa CBJ, cfs.

    Spice CBJ, cfs.

    Diana HJ.

    Diamond HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Jessie HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lola BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

    Luna HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Ava HJ.

    Samba BBBJ, BBFS bbgreek.

    Amber HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Foxx HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Mulan HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Alexis HJ, cfs.

    Mercedes, HJ, cfs.

    Entice chj, CBJ, cfs.

    Julia- no extras / Scammer.

    Barbie-No extras.

    Vanessa- Scammer.

    I have no information but would like some:

    Frankie, Dynasty, Baby, Brittany, Stassie, Nola, Skyla, Cici, at Patience.

    Kittens.

    Rio, BBBJ, cfs.

    Kyla HJ, BBBJ / CBJ, cfs.

    Pretty BBBJ, CBJ cfs.

    Lani HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    No go-.

    Jade- scammer.

    Maliya- scammer.

    Iso of infor-.

    Joy, Megan, ivory.
    Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

  6. #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.
    Not surprised but, for that $$ you could have something hotter to look at.

  7. #3143
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Vee at sugars

    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.

  8. #3142

    I remember Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the few good ones I've experienced at Kittens. Told me she used to dance at Pandora's but I didn't remember her from there.
    I remember her at Pandora's from pre covid times. She had a very aggressive sales pitch with lots of grinding, and touching. I passed and got dances from Cream. I think I also recall someone posting links to her working as an escort.

  9. #3141

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Went into Kittens recently (daytime) and met Love. Attractive black dancer with a great body, especially the lovely man-mades with hard as rock nipples, and the definitive DSLs.

    She makes her dance pitch with one hand caressing the good place, which I always appreciate. She will do 3/$100 dances and quoted me CFS for 300. I jawed her down to 200 but decided to finish in her mouth (CBJ) when I discovered that she was pretty damn good at it.

    No set schedule.
    She's one of the few good ones I've experienced at Kittens. Told me she used to dance at Pandora's but I didn't remember her from there.

  10. #3140

    Love at Kittens

    Went into Kittens recently (daytime) and met Love. Attractive black dancer with a great body, especially the lovely man-mades with hard as rock nipples, and the definitive DSLs.

    She makes her dance pitch with one hand caressing the good place, which I always appreciate. She will do 3/$100 dances and quoted me CFS for 300. I jawed her down to 200 but decided to finish in her mouth (CBJ) when I discovered that she was pretty damn good at it.

    No set schedule.

  11. #3139

    Sativa

    Why' all sure Sativa does cfs? I hope she does cause she got a nice ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.

    Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.

    4 song 150. Cfs. Done.

  12. #3138

    Dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Unanimous12  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras on a Saturday and there was a petite, little thing. She kinda looked like Indica but her stage name starts with a are. Anyone know who that is?
    Redhead pole expert ARIEL?

  13. #3137

    Name that girl.

    Went to Pandoras on a Saturday and there was a petite, little thing. She kinda looked like Indica but her stage name starts with a are. Anyone know who that is?

  14. #3136

    Pandoras. Tue. 1 PM

    Was in the neighbourhood of Pandoras on Tuesday and stopped by for the $20 soda to see who was there. Was hoping Monse was around but didn't see her. Luna quickly approached me and recognized me from prior visits. Although we haven't spent time together in the past, we quickly came to an agreement for $. 2 for fun in the back. Everything was covered, but included hands everywhere to include FIV. Ended with CBJ. I especially appreciated her clean up duty. No trip to restroom needed after.

  15. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn the one who changed her name to Paisley? She wanted $300 for a HJ and made no mention if she offered more. But for a $300 HJ, I'd hate to know what she charged for a BBBJ or FS. She's hot though.
    I got FS for 150 from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape