Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 25050
-
09-11-07 22:22 #60Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen some bad reviews on CL for her. Not sure if they are true, but saw more than 1, so put it on my no fly list.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
-
09-11-07 12:27 #59Senior Member

Posts: 3024Any info?
Hey guys,
I'd Love some info in the Dominican Chick?. Any info on her would greatly appreciated as I'll be down in Prov for a few hours this afternoon and tomorrow. Thanks in advance
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/419528626.html
-
09-10-07 19:01 #58Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her on Boston & Prov CL. The number is Boston area. Havent seen her, but definately noticed her.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/418265058.html
Anyone got any info on Victoria?
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/416051084.html
-
09-09-07 21:19 #57Senior Member

Posts: 139Mia Tight Box
Has anyone seen Mia, from CL, She post Tiny Tight Koean Box, She looks hot!
There has been some scaming in the Warwick area. Is this another one?
Any reviews? Tks
-
09-03-07 05:02 #56Regular Member

Posts: 9Beware of Amanda from Providence Craigslist
Hi All,
This is my first post but I've been lurking for a several months. This report is about an escort named Amanda I found on Craigslist. Her number is 401-359-1881. I could see when she showed up that she was beefier than she advertised. But I was horny and the price wasn't too bad for 3am so I let her in. Big mistake, before she undressed she wanted me to turn the lights down which I was happy to do because her "hour glass" body was very bottom heavy. She claims the pics in the ad are of her but if they are she was about 50 pounds lighter when they where taken. Her big flabby gut was a big turn-off. She gave a very short and mechanical CBJ. DATY was and up-sell which I went for but when I was ready I wanted to do her doggie (so I didn't have to look at that gut) but that was an up-sell. Everything outside of mish ended up being an up-sell. On top of this her cell phone rang about 4 or 5 times and she had to pick it up each time it rang even in the middle of the action. Very disappointing.
URL to her ad:
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/412529345.html
-
08-31-07 13:20 #55Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Bh USA
There was a young lady in South County a few years back who would go down,,,I mean up on you for a few bucks and/or a six pack. She walked on High street by the town hall down to the Peacedale fire station. She also hung around a few of the local bars. She was a well known secret and the cops never bothered her. He77 for all I know she was doing the cops too.
I've since moved so this info is very old, haven't a clue if she's still around or not. I have no contact info. I was told fs was availble and that she was good. I wasn't that screwed up at that point in time to partake, don't know if I would today,,,,
-
08-29-07 18:32 #54Regular Member

Posts: 14Midget Escorts
I was surfing the web today and I was wondering if there were any midget escorts in RI.I think it would be wierd to see or have one any info would be welcomed.
-
08-20-07 20:50 #53Senior Member

Posts: 991Post is already gone.
Originally Posted by Joey Stock
-
08-20-07 16:57 #52Senior Member

Posts: 117Crystal from Houston
So all her posts today are gone, "flagged", not removed by author.
Crazy. All that is left is one person commenting about the $$.
http://providence.craigslist.org/sea...min&maxAsk=max
Anyone take one for the team?
Originally Posted by Joey Stock
-
08-20-07 11:15 #51Senior Member

Posts: 117CL beauty from Houston (suppossedly)
Please, pretty please with sugar on top, someone experience with CL/Escorts take one for the team and see if this is true.. $250 for 3 hrs??
pictures are to die for, almost $75 per hour,
sure sounds to good to be true,
but if a senior experienced vouches for it,
I'm taking the plunge!
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/401363428.html
Hello PROVIDENCE new here from houston tx - w4m - 22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-401363428@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-20, 10:48AM EDT
Hello guys im crystal here from houston GFE to the fullest. my rates are 250 for 3hrs FIRM no less!!! dont ask... my cell is 936 662 7001 ONLY call when u are available IF u arent available then DONT CALL PERIOD. no txts emails or blkd calls!!!!
-
08-09-07 15:51 #50Senior Member

Posts: 125Mystery girl
Well. Heres my report, on the mystery girl from CL. Was suppost to meet up this past Saturday, didn't hear from her until Sunday night (via e-mail), said she lost her internet connection. Ok no problem, I say how about Monday around 6 or 7 pm? She says sure no problem we agree on 630, well at 6pm I get the e-mail that she has to postpone, no reason given, says she is sorry and she will give me her number hates to cancel plans. At this point I'm like this is just tag e-mail like some queer getting his jollys off. Havent heard from her since Monday at 6pm. Sent her a couple e-mails nothing back yet oh well, good ol craigs, it really is hard to find something genuine on there. I've read the forum and seen the reports on Champagne but she is not my taste, I like them white, slim, brunette and shaved. Any how I havent been to see-health latley mayby its time to go. CL bites.
-
08-06-07 21:55 #49Senior Member

Posts: 475Champagne
No. A tip was neither mentioned by her nor offered by me. Basically, the way I see it, she sets her own rates for her advertised services. During my time with her, she delivered everything exactly as promised, so she didn't actually provide any services that would have earned a tip.
Originally Posted by Westbayman2000
My whole objective is to find new girls at a reasonable value. Sure, I've spent $300/hr on an escort in the past, but if I can find one that's only charging $125/hr, why would I pay more than what she's asking?
Don't forget, she also stated that repeat clients get an additional discount of $25 on repeat visits. Unfortunately, I neglected to verify if I'd still get the $25 discount on a return visit during her $125 special. If so, that would mean I'd only be paying $100 and hour. That would be sweet. I'd give up going to the AMPs if that were the case.
That's why I recommend everyone only see her when she's advertising an hourly special of $125. If nobody is willing to pay $175 an hour for her, she'll eventually realize that she only has a demand at $125. Eventually she'll lower her regular rate accordingly. It's basic Supply & Demand. Now that we know she's willing to accept $125, why would we ever pay more?
Guest123
-
08-06-07 21:12 #48Senior Member

Posts: 117Drugs, tatoos, piercing = Hep. C.
I'm sure we all know the risks,
Can't hurt to hear again.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/hea...epatitis.c.cnn
-
08-06-07 10:14 #47Senior Member

Posts: 87Good post
Question to G123 - Was there any mention of a tip on top of the fee with regards to escorts? Do the girls expect anything extra?
Thanks
Originally Posted by Guest123
-
08-05-07 23:53 #46Senior Member

Posts: 175Thank You
And yes a quality report is what it is all about, thanks G.
Originally Posted by Guest123
I have yet to find a good one on CL but will continue to research until I do.
Again Thank You and Peace








Reply With Quote






