Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 930 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 237

    Room for services

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.
    Sex every day for rent sounds pretty expensive for the girl. Maybe once a week.

    About 20 years ago I had a 5 bedroom house for myself and a couple of girls convinced me to let them stay there. Before long they had other friends. Male and female. Visiting on the regular. And they liked to stay up late every night and blast music or the tv at all hours. Didn't go as expected.

  2. #8584

    Secret

    She is boring, no head, doggy only and would upcharge if you want a different position. No emotion or nothing, on phone all time and listening to music. Condom fell off and she didn't care. Continued going until I eventually told her I was good. Every time I start getting into it she pulls away and resets waiting for you to put ut back in there. I would not see her again, but the price was cheap, so what do you expect for only $. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/71775976#.

  3. #8583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    To be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Funny but true story.

    I once had an AMP lady get an ultimatum from the landlord that she would get evicted for sleeping at the spa. She asked if I had a spare room at my house she could rent. Owner was too cheap to provide housing and was out of state. I opened my house to her for a few months but was a nervous wreck. LEO likes to confiscate every and anything associated with prostitution or trafficking. Guilty until proven innocent. I wasn't profiting anything. Just giving a lady in need a place to sleep.

    Worried I'd lose my house, my bank accounts, and anything else I owned. Told the neighbors she was a friend from out of state taking a semester at the local university that needed a place to stay short term. She had her own transportation and it worked out ok, but I was a nervous wreck for 2 months. Next lady came in and didn't have a car. No way in hell I was going to transport her to and from the spa everyday. The place shut down shortly after.
    I always thought about doing it, but I wouldn't worry about letting someone staying with me like that, while worrying about the cops! My worry would be no drugs in the house, no working in my house and no damage to my house! That's the shit I would truly worry about.

  4. #8582
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Funny but true story.

    I once had an AMP lady get an ultimatum from the landlord that she would get evicted for sleeping at the spa. She asked if I had a spare room at my house she could rent. Owner was too cheap to provide housing and was out of state. I opened my house to her for a few months but was a nervous wreck. LEO likes to confiscate every and anything associated with prostitution or trafficking. Guilty until proven innocent. I wasn't profiting anything. Just giving a lady in need a place to sleep.

    Worried I'd lose my house, my bank accounts, and anything else I owned. Told the neighbors she was a friend from out of state taking a semester at the local university that needed a place to stay short term. She had her own transportation and it worked out ok, but I was a nervous wreck for 2 months. Next lady came in and didn't have a car. No way in hell I was going to transport her to and from the spa everyday. The place shut down shortly after.
    You didn't get free services in return?

  5. #8581

    Nervous wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.

    He's been a member here for over three years, he already knows how bad of an idea this is, nobody, and I mean NOBODY needs to tell him.

    A2

    PS if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see this as a warning from me to not start a fight then understand that I will ban you if you do. His house, his business.

    A3
    Funny but true story.

    I once had an AMP lady get an ultimatum from the landlord that she would get evicted for sleeping at the spa. She asked if I had a spare room at my house she could rent. Owner was too cheap to provide housing and was out of state. I opened my house to her for a few months but was a nervous wreck. LEO likes to confiscate every and anything associated with prostitution or trafficking. Guilty until proven innocent. I wasn't profiting anything. Just giving a lady in need a place to sleep.

    Worried I'd lose my house, my bank accounts, and anything else I owned. Told the neighbors she was a friend from out of state taking a semester at the local university that needed a place to stay short term. She had her own transportation and it worked out ok, but I was a nervous wreck for 2 months. Next lady came in and didn't have a car. No way in hell I was going to transport her to and from the spa everyday. The place shut down shortly after.

  6. #8580

    Forgot one thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    And they're pretty good, not 9 or 10's but not bad. I'd take a swing.

    A little curvy but shit, why not?
    She does upsell, but I guess if you're going to upsell she is up front about it. 3 is for this, 4 for that and 5 for OMG.

  7. #8579

    Correctamundo

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Usually the girls with a habit that rhymes with Beth are super chatty.
    Yes exactly. Also if their ad posting is a mile long, you already know the deal.

  8. #8578

    Bree

    She has reviews on TER dating back to 2014. Nothing horrible, and nothing great. Check them out and decide for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I arrive in town on the 19th and have 2 girls lined up. One is a regular who is basically retired and only sees previous clients. The other advertises on Private Delights and I'll report as soon as we meet up. I've seen here before so she is a known commodity for me. I'm looking at one more, BreeBreeBaby. I reached out and she replied 3-500. I feel like she must have been reviewed already but I can't find anything. I'd love to hear back from someone!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

  9. #8577

    She's reviewed on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I arrive in town on the 19th and have 2 girls lined up. One is a regular who is basically retired and only sees previous clients. The other advertises on Private Delights and I'll report as soon as we meet up. I've seen here before so she is a known commodity for me. I'm looking at one more, BreeBreeBaby. I reached out and she replied 3-500. I feel like she must have been reviewed already but I can't find anything. I'd love to hear back from someone!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby
    And they're pretty good, not 9 or 10's but not bad. I'd take a swing.

    A little curvy but shit, why not?

  10. #8576
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Let him do it. Like you said you have to be extremely stupid to even consider this.
    You can let her boyfriend borrow your car also.

  11. #8575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.

    He's been a member here for over three years, he already knows how bad of an idea this is, nobody, and I mean NOBODY needs to tell him.

    A2

    PS if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see this as a warning from me to not start a fight then understand that I will ban you if you do. His house, his business.

    A3
    Let him do it. Like you said you have to be extremely stupid to even consider this.

  12. #8574

    Bree

    I arrive in town on the 19th and have 2 girls lined up. One is a regular who is basically retired and only sees previous clients. The other advertises on Private Delights and I'll report as soon as we meet up. I've seen here before so she is a known commodity for me. I'm looking at one more, BreeBreeBaby. I reached out and she replied 3-500. I feel like she must have been reviewed already but I can't find anything. I'd love to hear back from someone!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

  13. #8573

    Housing for Services

    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.

    He's been a member here for over three years, he already knows how bad of an idea this is, nobody, and I mean NOBODY needs to tell him.

    A2

    PS if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see this as a warning from me to not start a fight then understand that I will ban you if you do. His house, his business.

    A3

  14. #8572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    We can all relate

    I think you guys will enjoy this!

    https://www.facebook.com/elhadjtv/vi...18505618956597

  15. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingCar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have luck with the site Sinsations? They have some good looking girls and a lot of duo options. But hard to tell if they're scam / bait and switch ads. Going to be in Vegas in January and want to set up a duo. PM if you have any experience with girls on the site or any good duos to recommend.
    I have used it. This is my opinion, it felt like you would consider yourself very lucky if a girl showed up. The girls are real mind you. A lot of the time when I schedules one hour no girl visited. First time I scheduled 1 hr with one at the time they asked for deposit and it does not go towards the date nor would you get it back so I said no ty. 2nd time They did not ask for anything and set up a visit, no girl showed up, decided to go eat sushi and saw the girl I had requested with another guy. 3rd time I tired with tried again with 2 hrs or a dous and somehow one of the girls did show up but the other did make it, but the one that showed up said she could get another in a few minutes. When I asked the girl about the site she just said it was marketing, they get a cut if we use it and certain girls will have an option only to be contacted if you spend a certain amount of $$ . Not sure if its true but felt like it. I have meet another girl from that site using her own personal site and it was a lot easier. If you can look up the girls and see if they have their own sites and GL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape