Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21379

    Ivy Coxxx

    Just had an amazing meeting with Ivy Coxxx.

    It is the girl in the pics. And she is very nice and accommodating. Good communication.

    Just had a little visit for a first meeting. Going to spend more time with her next visit.

    Take care of her and she will take care of you.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/887268802751

  2. #21378
    Quote Originally Posted by Timy1979  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still around and only seeing old clients? I still have here number and when I googled it her name is attached to it. She gave one heck of a rub and finish.
    What Holly? We might have the same digits. I know her well.

  3. #21377

    I believe this is her

    Quote Originally Posted by HOD415  [View Original Post]
    Any links for her ads?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-girl/34723621

    Paul.

  4. #21376

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey001  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Jasmine the tiny little Indian girl. She has maybe A cup. A nice booty for a small girl. Other members mention her offering only one position but she didn't mention that with me. Had to send her a picture verification which I hate doing. But I did it anyway. Location is a hotel near seaworld. Would repeat.
    Any links for her ads?

  5. #21375
    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that RP469's pool along with his lucky little dog that gets to watch all that XXX action? LOL.
    You are right! RP469 and Rich5 drive the same truck, have the same pool and dog.

  6. #21374

    Holy Smokes! Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Oh Yes, I remember and think of her often. She is well past the time she had told me as to when she might be back. I am assuming we won't see her again.
    Man that chick!! Not just her stunning model good looks, but talk about a woman who was all about pleasing and serving you in every possible way.

    The only downside was I think I left with an abrasion on junior after that viagra-fueled session of every possible position I could think of. True!!

  7. #21373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Oh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Anna the latina out of a condo in downtown orlando?

    She was 10/10 gorgeous. Anyone know if she's been back at all?
    Oh Yes, I remember and think of her often. She is well past the time she had told me as to when she might be back. I am assuming we won't see her again.

  8. #21372

    RP469's pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Meet up with Rae on the weekend and have to say that she's the best of the best. Decided to do an overnight with her and we were at it all night long doing allot of BBBJ. Switched too 69, CG, Mish, back to BBBJ and finally popped doing a titty fuck. She was a whole lot of fun. A night I will never forget. Donations are way up there, but well worth it! Her performance, well it's off the scale. She's a definite repeat!

    Rich.
    Isn't that RP469's pool along with his lucky little dog that gets to watch all that XXX action? LOL.

  9. #21371

    Jasmine

    Met up with Jasmine the tiny little Indian girl. She has maybe A cup. A nice booty for a small girl. Other members mention her offering only one position but she didn't mention that with me. Had to send her a picture verification which I hate doing. But I did it anyway. Location is a hotel near seaworld. Would repeat.

  10. #21370

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Anna the latina out of a condo in downtown orlando?

    She was 10/10 gorgeous. Anyone know if she's been back at all?
    I believe that she is no longer in town.

  11. #21369

    Anna from the condo downtown

    Does anyone remember Anna the latina out of a condo in downtown orlando?

    She was 10/10 gorgeous. Anyone know if she's been back at all?

  12. #21368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Alexlynn

    She always fun, wish she was back on the east side. Great headache relief!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiMan001  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see AlexLynn again yesterday. She is now back by MCO / OIA for those near the airport (or flying in / out) - by 528 and McCoy Rd. As always a great time with her. A very sexy spinner that knows just what I want. Each time just gets better and better. Never leave with a headache!

    Here's a link to her new ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71647719.

    MiMan.

  13. #21367

    AlexLynn back by MCO!

    Had a chance to see AlexLynn again yesterday. She is now back by MCO / OIA for those near the airport (or flying in / out) - by 528 and McCoy Rd. As always a great time with her. A very sexy spinner that knows just what I want. Each time just gets better and better. Never leave with a headache!

    Here's a link to her new ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71647719.

    MiMan.

  14. #21366

    Holly

    Does anyone know if she is still around and only seeing old clients? I still have here number and when I googled it her name is attached to it. She gave one heck of a rub and finish.

  15. #21365

    Uterus seeking tenants

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...515/3218729227

    Any info on this one? Planning on TOFTT either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape