Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 24045
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14580
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find any agencies that have Indian women?
    I know of one in NY. Doubt DMV has any.

  2. #14579

    Tablet as a light

    Quote Originally Posted by CartwheelSeen  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the comments on the ad, I reached out. The provider wanted a phone call and pic to confirm an appointment. She accepted a covid masked pic. After the confirmation, I was sent a road in Springfield that dead ends. As I approached I called her and was directed where to park. I then walked up to her Tesla and was met by a nice girl. There is only the carTablet tablet as light. After paying $ admission, I reclined back and was slurped up. This girl is better than Tyson's nurse, however there is no CIM. Nevertheless it was BBBJ sloppy heaven and she will pay attention to the bls.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5712798806/1
    I believe the person in the photo is a male. At least a transsexual was using those photographs. Maybe take a closer look at the photos. No disrespect intended.

  3. #14578

    Springfield B / G

    After looking at the comments on the ad, I reached out. The provider wanted a phone call and pic to confirm an appointment. She accepted a covid masked pic. After the confirmation, I was sent a road in Springfield that dead ends. As I approached I called her and was directed where to park. I then walked up to her Tesla and was met by a nice girl. There is only the car tablet as light. After paying $ admission, I reclined back and was slurped up. This girl is better than Tyson's nurse, however there is no CIM. Nevertheless it was BBBJ sloppy heaven and she will pay attention to the bls.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5712798806/1

  4. #14577

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkBigGums  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/daisy-skye

    We all know this girl is a headache, for sure I do. We had fun a long time ago and it got weird, shocker. Anyway that was before her posting links to pics and what not, those tatas are amazing and so it the back end. Anyway I've been blocked but would like to see those pics if anyone has them. PM me and we can share some stories!
    She's been discussed extensively in the Baltimore forum (Baltimore is her home base) and the near-unanimous advice is to stay away from her. Aside from her ridiculous fees, she promises plenty but rarely, if ever, delivers.

  5. #14576

    Giant

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkBigGums  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/daisy-skye

    We all know this girl is a headache, for sure I do. We had fun a long time ago and it got weird, shocker. Anyway that was before her posting links to pics and what not, those tatas are amazing and so it the back end. Anyway I've been blocked but would like to see those pics if anyone has them. PM me and we can share some stories!
    I contacted her and have never communicated with a bigger c*nt, just an absolute c*nt, mecha-c*ntzilla.

  6. #14575

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    What? You mean other people are having sexual relations with these girls LOL. The freak and you seems to be judging others sexual encounters. It's nun ya business. Just few crumbs for you.
    This might be a "nun ya business" moment. However, providers have boyfriends, husbands and the side guy. You might be surprised who responding to a text or email. Or how these girls decompress from stress. I'm not going to talk about fight club anymore. Stay safe.

  7. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    As comedian Patrice O'Neal once said. Pussy ages like bread. Not like wine.
    Ages more like milk than bread.

  8. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    When you dream of this young lady. Who does all the work? The dreamers who enjoy DATY. You realize dreamers blow in the holes all the time. I've had providers say in their dreams they enjoy clients and get a little taste of a guy before when they DATY. Everyone has a little freak in them. Just SOME food for thought.
    What? You mean other people are having sexual relations with these girls LOL. The freak and you seems to be judging others sexual encounters. It's nun ya business. Just few crumbs for you.

  9. #14572

    Daisy Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkBigGums  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/daisy-skye

    We all know this girl is a headache, for sure I do. We had fun a long time ago and it got weird, shocker. Anyway that was before her posting links to pics and what not, those tatas are amazing and so it the back end. Anyway I've been blocked but would like to see those pics if anyone has them. PM me and we can share some stories!
    She wants 500 roses for a deposit. Basic search with her name and current number did not come back with any reviews. Ads. YES. Her name "Daisy Skye" only shows your post on this site. How far do we really go back with this girl?

    I thought of this girl CeCe worked out of tysons virginia. She would greet the customer super nice and then after the donation was handed over would become a complete angry ***** to try to get the client to leave without having any type of dream.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustyblondeindc

  10. #14571
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    That would be great and an untapped market. Closest provider I've seen many times; not Indian but has the looks, is a young Middle Eastern hottie:
    https://tryst.link/escort/fireflyxoxo
    Way too far out for me but thanks for the suggestion.

  11. #14570

    Firefly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find any agencies that have Indian women?
    That would be great and an untapped market. Closest provider I've seen many times; not Indian but has the looks, is a young Middle Eastern hottie:

    https://tryst.link/escort/fireflyxoxo

  12. #14569

    I know.

    https://tryst.link/massage/daisy-skye

    We all know this girl is a headache, for sure I do. We had fun a long time ago and it got weird, shocker. Anyway that was before her posting links to pics and what not, those tatas are amazing and so it the back end. Anyway I've been blocked but would like to see those pics if anyone has them. PM me and we can share some stories!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k9l6rt.jpg‎  

  13. #14568

    Patrice O'Neal

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Contrary to what women think, pussy doesn't get better with age like wine does.
    As comedian Patrice O'Neal once said. Pussy ages like bread. Not like wine.

  14. #14567

    Indian

    Does anyone know where I can find any agencies that have Indian women?

  15. #14566
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Compound Annual GPS Rate ain't no joke. Seems to have an inverse relationship with the Compound Annual Growth Rate (paying more for wine that ain't aging fine) in a lot of cases.
    Yes. Contrary to what women think, pussy doesn't get better with age like wine does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape