Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 41276
-
12-12-21 09:07 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 70Info
Tho one on the left looks vaguely familiar. I'll check my archive and report.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 09:06 #24265Senior Member

Posts: 70Mx3
The girl is nothing but big trouble. Known thief, candy user and god knows what else. She needs to be in jail.
Originally Posted by Helping
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 09:00 #24264Regular Member

Posts: 2Paule. Legit or not
Can anyone confirm this person is legit? I texted the number in the ad. Said she was available. A little back and forth to find her rate. She then asked for a deposit (red flag for me). I asked her to send a verification selfie. Just her face with her holding up 2 fingers. She declined. The exact pics from the ad can be found on Facebook which leads me to believe someone may have stolen the pics to make this ad? If I'm wrong, let me know. I searched the forum and found nothing. https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
12-11-21 23:31 #24263Regular Member

Posts: 2Info
Can I get more info about this Natalie? Want to get to try her out.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 19:15 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 454Natalie
For those Natalie fans, she is visiting this next week.
-
12-11-21 19:07 #24261Regular Member

Posts: 18Guys in St. Augustine tell everyone she is a problem and a thief. Stay clear everyone.
Originally Posted by CannonFodder
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 18:07 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes, her MOM is Tina
Yes, her mom is Tina.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lacey/41089080
-
12-11-21 17:43 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ronnie AGAIN
Gents,
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
Seriously, be extremely careful with Ronnie or some imposter. I keep getting these text from a 999 prefix and it appears to be Ronnie or maybe not. Every time I ask for a proof pic, she or he or DB goes silent. The other day, I was given a room number while I was in bed resting. I hadn't even made an appt, but she / he decided to send a room number. This is some very shady mess right here! Typically, in the past, when I assumed someone was not Ronnie, she'd send a confirmation pix, but now, nothing! Be very cautious, as you do not know what you're walking into.
-
12-11-21 16:07 #24258Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone know who this is? Contact info?
Anyone know who this is or her contact info. One the other girls I did a date with was going to setup a double. But she isn't responding.
-
12-11-21 15:44 #24257Senior Member

Posts: 68Lauren
If someone could give Laurens number by PM, that would be great. Thanks!
-
12-11-21 14:48 #24256Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks for the heads up. I went Jax heights on 103rd today, nothing new. Any legit area? I heard 8th street in downtown Jax might have some swans out there, not quite sure.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 13:13 #24255Senior Member

Posts: 477Which Lacey? Link or Pic? Is the one who's.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
Mom also posts as Tina.
-
12-11-21 11:17 #24254Senior Member

Posts: 340Look who's back
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/787424727123
Ol' Mandy X3 is back.
-
12-10-21 22:30 #24253Senior Member

Posts: 248I reviewed before
Tried to set up a date for next day. She demanded I go that day which I couldn't. Lost her shit on me because she needed cash. Told me this is why she robs us assholes. I'd avoid completely.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:38 #24252Senior Member

Posts: 134Lacey. Sweet and nice
Visited Lacey the other day, contacted her right after she posted. I found out later why it is so hard to get an appointment from her nowadays.
Her incall is at an apt near town center, I prefer apt than motels. Her incall apt was clean and smelled clean as well. Too many providers are using cheap air fresheners to cover up horrible body / fluid smell in their motel room. I was pleasantly surprised how clean her apt smelled. She has very little makeup which I really like. I hate seeing providers with stupid over the top cheap makeups. Her body is really nice, tits are big and firm. Her kitty is warm and snug. Overall very good visit, will def. Repeat. She is 6 month pregnant, her kitty is extra wet.











Reply With Quote





