Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9383

    Amber / Jane Doe

    Just I was heading out the door to check out the evening's actives and as I was leaving, Amber wrote me and asked if I'd give a shout out as she has an immediate need for additional funds and she states that one of her normal accounts she's locked out from accessing to post. She has a safe incall near in SoDo, maybe one of the safest I've ever seen for her. She currently looks closest to the pic in her ad where she's sitting at the pool side. She has probably the Freshman 15 going on right now from her usual self. Even with that, her ass from the back is a site to see.

    If you know her, you know her storied demons. She's been very fun-loving lately from my experiences. If you don't know her, look up some past reviews. Her biggest issue has been she can become Ghosty at times. On the up side, she has never shorted someone on their time that I am aware of and she will do whatever she and you agree to in advance. If you pay for a fetsih, you'll get it.

    She had moved off EA / LC for a while, but as we all knew and joked about, she's back as she needs additional funds. As with all providers, YMMV. I do this purely as a favor as I don't earn loyalty points by posting this. If you have her 3426 number, it's still good. Same as in the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71948002

    Yes, I also saw the potential STP opportunity! He's meek as a lamb though. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  2. #9382

    That's odd

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I did text this one to see if she does car dates, no she doesn't.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/787940505294
    Seeing as how all the times I've been with her was always cardate. And she always drove to my general location for the meet up. It's been at least a year and a half since I last seen her though. Good times indeed!

  3. #9381

    Headache relief

    I did text this one to see if she does car dates, no she doesn't.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/787940505294

  4. #9380

  5. #9379

  6. #9378

    Just went through another provider in Tampa. Same exact operation.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I texted the number and another number texts me back indicating that I had texted the number in the listcrawler ad. after some evasive answers about location and questions about what I am looking for she sends me a link. The link is to a website with pictures of a petite, good looking blonde named Marce and its apparently pronounced "Marsee-ah" so the pics are different than the listcrawler ad. Could be the same girl but I can't tell. The menu is wide open apparently, too. Prices are VERY reasonable despite the professional look to the site. No word on where she is located. She immediately sends me another text asking me if I have read ALL of her rules and watched the you tube video attached to the site.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71863454

  7. #9377

    Lisa

    A legit date takes direction it a shame no BBBJ it covered, takes a good greek pounding for the listed rate no upsetting. I will say the comms suck don't know if it a issue of bad internet connection for those texting app, so I wouldn't consider her if you have small window of time to play with. https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/71761623#.

  8. #9376
    Becareful some girls post on both, like this one. She is a total waste of time and $$. She is a SW full of No no no with High price tag.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettygia

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, guess what! Two chicks Jane doe and redhead d cup think because they don't advertise on listcrawler anymore, and that they advertise on fancy pancy Tyrst now, that they are much better than "the listrcrawler druggie girls" and must raise their rates.

  9. #9375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Tryst vs listcrawler

    A SW can upgrade to listcrawler and listcrawler can upgrade to tryst but at the end of the day if you service sucks via the quality or lack there of will shine through. In my opinion these girls with bad comms and medicine issues almost always fall right back to the dark side.

    At the end of the day mickeys d's is never going to berns steakhouse. As a customer you should never confuse the 2!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Funny thing about jane doe, in one weeks time she went from posting on listcrawler that she only did "body rubs" and will not suck on that "nasty thing" to she was willing to do anything! Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, guess what! Two chicks Jane doe and redhead d cup think because they don't advertise on listcrawler anymore, and that they advertise on fancy pancy Tyrst now, that they are much better than "the listrcrawler druggie girls" and must raise their rates.

  10. #9374

    Jane Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, guess what! Two chicks Jane doe and redhead d cup think because they don't advertise on listcrawler anymore, and that they advertise on fancy pancy Tyrst now, that they are much better than "the listrcrawler druggie girls" and must raise their rates.
    I reported on this change from Jane Doe a few weeks ago when she first vanished from EA / LC. JD told me she is doing way fewer dates now and making more money net. She said the quality of the guys she is seeing now is generally better too. Less Riff-Raff so to speak. LOL. She told me she was tired of guys making dates then showing up saying they only brought $20 or $30 with them, only (according to her) to be turned away with no date.

    She will pop up on EA / LC every now and then when the phone's not ringing, but she seems to have a good balance of funds these days from what I can tell. She is in my regular rotation with a grandfathered agreement in place. I see her about once weekly and saw her just a few days ago where we had a BLAST at my Safest Place.

    I talk to her every few days, either I write her or she writes me. Her new location is farther away from me now so it's harder for me to go get her to bring her to my Safest Place as often as I was.

    Grain 56.

  11. #9373

    Tyrst

    Hey guys, guess what! Two chicks Jane doe and redhead d cup think because they don't advertise on listcrawler anymore, and that they advertise on fancy pancy Tyrst now, that they are much better than "the listrcrawler druggie girls" and must raise their rates.

  12. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Tons of Nagative Reviews, a couple positive reviews over the years, but not many. She doesn't use a name in her ads any longer to hide from her horrible service and dangerous surroundings. That alone should be an indicator of what to expect. I don't recall what names she used to use in the past.

    YMMV..
    Ty for the info like I said new to this area but I'll be now here 2 days a week, hope I get a angle on this area at some point.

  13. #9371

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by Blount1982  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one I now travel for business here weekly and trying to get a angle on the scene here. Being out of my element I just don't want to make the wrong choice any advice on good ones would be appreciated. Found this ones which seems to be close to where I normally stay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71479717
    Tons of Nagative Reviews, a couple positive reviews over the years, but not many. She doesn't use a name in her ads any longer to hide from her horrible service and dangerous surroundings. That alone should be an indicator of what to expect. I don't recall what names she used to use in the past.

    YMMV.

    Grain 56.

  14. #9370

    Bad choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Blount1982  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one I now travel for business here weekly and trying to get a angle on the scene here. Being out of my element I just don't want to make the wrong choice any advice on good ones would be appreciated. Found this ones which seems to be close to where I normally stay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71479717
    She has several bad reviews and frequently changes her name to hide from them. There are several in that general area though. This one isn't far away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71383938

  15. #9369

    Newb here

    Anybody got any info on this one I now travel for business here weekly and trying to get a angle on the scene here. Being out of my element I just don't want to make the wrong choice any advice on good ones would be appreciated. Found this ones which seems to be close to where I normally stay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71479717

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape