Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24268

    Stay Away From Jazmyn / Desi and Ronnie! Stay Away

    Stay away from Jazmyn / Desi and Ronnie if you value your life!

    First off, I've known Jazmyn / Desi for about a year and a half and have fucked the shit out of her so many times. I felt really safe and comfortable with her, which is the first time I've ever let my guard down like this with any ****. I knew she was "engaged" to that Bradley Lotto fuck boy loser scum, but he was in jail for a long time so he was never around. I even fucked his sister Jessica one morning, and then had Jazmyn suck and fuck me just a few hours later. She knows now! She was one of my go to girls!

    After reading that bad report recently, I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't find her after she was banned from STG, and I started missing fucking that young firm body of hers. Through another monger, I got Jazmyn's latest number and called her. I asked about that incident and of course, she said it was a lie and that her man has a job now and is always gone when she sees her regulars. She assured me that if I saw her, it would be completely safe, as it's always been. I ignored her for a few days, and then she contacted me yesterday almost begging to see me. My dumb ass believed her, and that was my biggest mistake ever!

    She told me that she was still out at the airport. Comms were great the entire way and she immediately gave me her room number when I arrived. I parked on the other side of the motel and walked around to her room. She answered and gave me a hug, and I was super excited to see her again. I even brought her some chocolates. My attention was quickly drawn to the mens shoes in the room, and the bathroom door that was closed. I felt that something was off, but wanted to trust her. I walked past her and opened the door and immediately got hit in the side of the face with the metal base of a lamp by her man lotto. He kept swinging it, hitting me, and screaming all sorts of ghetto shit, saying he was going to kill me. I was able to grab a hold of it and punched him as hard as I could, but I couldn't get my footing. He fell and started crying like the sissy ***** he is, and I ran out of the room. Jazmyn / Desi was crouched between the two beds with her hands over her ears and I screamed at her, how could she fucking set me up like this! Also inside the bathroom with Lotto was guess who?! It was Ronnie!! She and Jazmyn both set me up to rob and try to have him kill me.

    I ran back around the motel and got in my truck to get the fuck out of there. As I was pulling out, her loser fuck boy was beating out the windows of a vehicle in front of their room. I'm assuming that he thought it was mine and that I just ran off scared. I did get a video clip of that, and have turned over everything to the JSO with hopes that it may help save someone's life from these soon to be prison inmates. Those girls are about to completely ruin their lives forever. Mine almost was!

    Never, AT ANY COST, see Desi / Jazmyn or Ronnie. They are desperate and will have you set up and attempt to have you killed by a loser, crackhead, fuck boy! Stay far, far away! This will not be the end of this story!

    (Desi / Jazmyn old ad) https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-8246548.

  2. #24267

    Thief alert

    This Chick try to get money upfront to go next-door and eventually never came back or kept stalling either way it's only 20 bucks so could've been more. And her pictures online are really generous a little bit different in person. Be safe with these WGs out here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/051702245298

  3. #24266

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is or her contact info. One the other girls I did a date with was going to setup a double. But she isn't responding.
    Tho one on the left looks vaguely familiar. I'll check my archive and report.

  4. #24265

    Mx3

    Quote Originally Posted by Helping  [View Original Post]
    Guys in St. Augustine tell everyone she is a problem and a thief. Stay clear everyone.
    The girl is nothing but big trouble. Known thief, candy user and god knows what else. She needs to be in jail.

  5. #24264

    Paule. Legit or not

    Can anyone confirm this person is legit? I texted the number in the ad. Said she was available. A little back and forth to find her rate. She then asked for a deposit (red flag for me). I asked her to send a verification selfie. Just her face with her holding up 2 fingers. She declined. The exact pics from the ad can be found on Facebook which leads me to believe someone may have stolen the pics to make this ad? If I'm wrong, let me know. I searched the forum and found nothing. https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  6. #24263

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    For those Natalie fans, she is visiting this next week.
    Can I get more info about this Natalie? Want to get to try her out.

  7. #24262

    Natalie

    For those Natalie fans, she is visiting this next week.

  8. #24261
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder  [View Original Post]
    Guys in St. Augustine tell everyone she is a problem and a thief. Stay clear everyone.

  9. #24260

    Yes, her MOM is Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPun3225  [View Original Post]
    Which Lacey? Link or Pic? Is the one who's.

    Mom also posts as Tina.
    Yes, her mom is Tina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lacey/41089080

  10. #24259

    About Ronnie AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    My last comms with Ronnie (or at least her phone) was definitly not her. I don't know what's going on with her but I was would say this report is entirely credible from my recent experience.
    Gents,

    Seriously, be extremely careful with Ronnie or some imposter. I keep getting these text from a 999 prefix and it appears to be Ronnie or maybe not. Every time I ask for a proof pic, she or he or DB goes silent. The other day, I was given a room number while I was in bed resting. I hadn't even made an appt, but she / he decided to send a room number. This is some very shady mess right here! Typically, in the past, when I assumed someone was not Ronnie, she'd send a confirmation pix, but now, nothing! Be very cautious, as you do not know what you're walking into.

  11. #24258

    Anyone know who this is? Contact info?

    Anyone know who this is or her contact info. One the other girls I did a date with was going to setup a double. But she isn't responding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 98efe5ac402088cb9ce15567e19d1e0ec317e9cc-1.jpg‎   001b8d85dfa351512902f9839c815e06ae33c026-1.jpg‎  

  12. #24257

    Lauren

    If someone could give Laurens number by PM, that would be great. Thanks!

  13. #24256
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/722005569215

    I know Serena has been reviewed as ending up with some bad people before her stay with Uncle, and I would advise to continue to avoid her. I setup a date with her knowing the shadyness that was possible. She was responsive and sent a reasonable verification photo, in fact the photo she sent is what convinced me to give it a try. She looked great in the photo and I thought what the hell, at least she's young and cute. I setup the date, she's actually pretty responsive on comms and gives me her location. The location is on Philips which was a major red flag so I arrived cautious. It was also in the back of the hotel where one could easily be trapped and not escape on foot or by car. So I park in front and walk around, there is only a single car back there with two white girls that look like PH druggies hanging out. I had not notified them I have arrived yet so I setup some distance away where I could still see the general location. I let them know I'm pulling up and they confirm the room number to me. I see one of the white girls run to the room next door to the one I'm supposed to enter while the other stays at the car. Now I'm really suspecious so I wait a min and text that I knocked and no one answered while watching the door. No one opened it and no one looked out the window to see if anyone was there. About a min later a very large black dude enters the room I am supposed to be in, at which point my phone rings 3 or 4 times from the number I'd been texting. I did not answer but did text back that all I see is white girls hanging out and no latina's anywhere to be found. About another min later the black dude walks out and the druggie next door walks out and they get in the car and leave. I didn't hear anything else from them. I hang out about another 5 minutes to see if anyone else leaves the room or looks out and there is nothing happening at all anywhere, and there are no people or cars left in the area. I make it a point to drive by the front of the hotel as I'm leaving and there are about 5 JSO cars hanging out. I presume this is a coincedence and probably unrelated, but it did emphasize that I made the right choice either way. I'm not even entirely sure that Serena was ever present, someone may be using her likeness to scam, rob, or trap mongers.

    Anyway, this was my experience and I would avoid.
    Thanks for the heads up. I went Jax heights on 103rd today, nothing new. Any legit area? I heard 8th street in downtown Jax might have some swans out there, not quite sure.

  14. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Visited Lacey the other day, contacted her right after she posted. I found out later why it is so hard to get an appointment from her nowadays.

    Her incall is at an apt near town center, I prefer apt than motels. Her incall apt was clean and smelled clean as well. Too many providers are using cheap air fresheners to cover up horrible body / fluid smell in their motel room. I was pleasantly surprised how clean her apt smelled. She has very little makeup which I really like. I hate seeing providers with stupid over the top cheap makeups. Her body is really nice, tits are big and firm. Her kitty is warm and snug. Overall very good visit, will def. Repeat. She is 6 month pregnant, her kitty is extra wet.
    Which Lacey? Link or Pic? Is the one who's.

    Mom also posts as Tina.

  15. #24254

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape