Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 406 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDraper1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She does room calls unless for some reason she's been blacklisted from the casino hotel.
    I've considered calling her when she is in town. What was the count when you saw her last?

  2. #3503

    Big Lips

    Can anyone recommend a provider that is gifted with huge fat pussylips? They hard to find.

  3. #3502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The ultimate

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelJockey  [View Original Post]
    I've had no luck in negotiating a lower rate. Has anyone here had better success and is there a review for her? 300 for a car visit is not in my vocabulary.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...r/802328669150
    Nonsense has now come. $300 for a car date with a st. Walker, no face pics or reviews. Count me in. Not.

  4. #3501

    Visiting Cherokee Casino next week

    Older gentleman will be in Cherokee on Dec. 14 and 15. Looking to gamble and some fun. Anyone recommend a provider.

  5. #3500

    Scarlet. Any info?

    I've had no luck in negotiating a lower rate. Has anyone here had better success and is there a review for her? 300 for a car visit is not in my vocabulary.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...r/802328669150

  6. #3499

    In Cherokee last week

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDraper1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She does room calls unless for some reason she's been blacklisted from the casino hotel.
    It was a barren waste-- previous success with parking valets, failed-- bartender's, still not cooperative-- met one pro in the main bar, I was too old for her (68) -- called the lady you inquired about, no return call--one successful hook-up with a civilian, very satisfactory.

    It was hard work up there boys. Was there 5 nights for the WSOP Circuit stop.

  7. #3498

    Malorie

    Considering dreaming with Malorie Is it safe? https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/382968156798.

  8. #3497

    Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDraper1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She does room calls unless for some reason she's been blacklisted from the casino hotel.
    She will gladly let you BBFSCIP if you ask her. I always fill her up. Let me know if you have any luck and if BBFSCIP is still available with her.

  9. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeardII  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She does room calls unless for some reason she's been blacklisted from the casino hotel.

  10. #3495
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #3494

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeardII  [View Original Post]
    Crystal is not returning calls today for some reason.

  12. #3493

    Supposedly at casino this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by Grahf85  [View Original Post]
    Are there any girls who do outcalls to rooms at the casino?
    Don't know if she does room calls.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...w/991072427567

  13. #3492

    Any Ladies Available in Cherokee?

    Are there any girls who do outcalls to rooms at the casino?

  14. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan1  [View Original Post]
    And everything covered for those wonderful fees.
    Thanks for the info on her, she is in Charlotte at the moment and was tempted to reach out. If I'm going to pay that much, there has better be some skin on skin somewhere!

  15. #3490

    Help a brother out

    I've seen reports on this one or that one. I even saw a lady on Tryst asking $2500 for two hours. Honey, Shakira isn't worth $2500 and you aren't Shakira.

    I'm seeking advice on back door performers. That's my fetish. Both her and my back door. Any advice is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape