Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3200

    No contact info on the website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksujira  [View Original Post]
    1004 kgirl you get password after first booking. It's an network of different bookers. They change it every once in a while also to make sure you are still booking with them if you want to see all the menu of girls.
    Hey I'm wondering how do you do the first booking tho? There's no contact info on the website and the request access link doesn't works for me on all browsers, thanks!

  2. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by BobaRatm  [View Original Post]
    Can't get into site. Is ther an HX site?
    1004 kgirl you get password after first booking. It's an network of different bookers. They change it every once in a while also to make sure you are still booking with them if you want to see all the menu of girls.

  3. #3198

    Hi. Website requires logon. Is there a phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Yall should verify with the "cuties cuties sites" booker. They have a strong selection of girls in OC/LA. One of the first I verified with to see Nana / Dahee, and glad I did it. They are even offering 2 girls + 1 guy or 2 girls + 2 guys (not for me).
    Can't get into site. Is ther an HX site?

  4. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenToSeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen White or Bridget? Which one do you guys recommend?
    I seen both once and prefer Bridget. She's very GFE just a little slower paced than white, but have a little more body to grab on to.

  5. #3196

    Seductive_candy

    What is the website to seductive_candy on HX and any opinions on Gabby or Rianne? Trying to avoid driving too far south into OC and all that freeway switching. WFH spoiled me.

  6. #3195

    White without question

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenToSeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen White or Bridget? Which one do you guys recommend?
    White all the way. ! Loads of positive reviews here. She does get booked pretty fast.

  7. #3194
    Anyone seen White or Bridget? Which one do you guys recommend?

  8. #3193
    Yall should verify with the "cuties cuties sites" booker. They have a strong selection of girls in OC/LA. One of the first I verified with to see Nana / Dahee, and glad I did it. They are even offering 2 girls + 1 guy or 2 girls + 2 guys (not for me).

  9. #3192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Appropriate name she goes by. .

  10. #3191

    Melon

    Anyone seen melon with asiandelight? Love me some big fake tits on a kgirl.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Asian-Delight/133429/

  11. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by TWill182  [View Original Post]
    I know she used the name peony before but I'm not sure if it's the same girl since she never offered bb prior but then again, it could always change.
    I asked and it's a different girl. Recent arrival from Korea.

  12. #3189

    Same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    She may have gone back to Peony with Top.
    I know she used the name peony before but I'm not sure if it's the same girl since she never offered bb prior but then again, it could always change.

  13. #3188

    Daisy & Sophia Lakangel

    Has anyone tried out these two Kgirls. The pics look TGTBT.

  14. #3187
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if hami is still around? I think she transitioned to hx at one point. Looking for a more tanned and toned provider.
    She may have gone back to Peony with Top.

  15. #3186
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see Olive at Cakdolls? I'm very suspicious of newbie pic's lately. She also has a fluff review on the ckd website, totally useless review.
    I saw her a week ago. I think it's her in the photos with some photo shop on the face. I thought she was cute. Maybe early 30's. Same body though. Standard k girl service. She was quiet but sweet. Took a pounding with no complaints which is always a bonus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape