Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 471 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 7063
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4123
    JokerXJ9
    Guest

    Eboni Blu Info

    Does anybody have any intel on this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...842/6198002916

  2. #4122
    JokerXJ9
    Guest

    EboniBlu


  3. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by ElToroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Whats Jenna's contact info and pricing?
    You can't go wrong with either, really. Jenna is super cool (I'd day my personality meshes better with her than Taz), she loves to suck cock and is great at. She's not afraid of cum and will swallow your load with a smile. She is a bigger girl though, so just know that going in. Link - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/71603360.

    Taz is a complete nympho who will let you insert your penis in any hole or orifice on her body (typically bare too!) But she always tells me that when I'm ready to cum "I have to" jam it as far down her throat as I can and shoot it down her gullet! One time I shot a massive load and it was coming out of her nose. She calmly said "that was a good one" LOL. She'll typically do a "cum burp" after swallowing too. Total cumslut! Definitely see both when you can. Enjoy!

    Manny Muffins.

  4. #4120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsaluki  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her info or link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/71603360

    There is more info on her in the BBBJ thread.

  5. #4119

    Jenna info?

    Do you have her info or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to get sucked by Taz and after a few dif numbers texting her she responded. I agreed to come and she gave the address to her Hyatt location. I said ok I'll be there in 15 min, she said ok. In exactly 14 min I say I'm almost there, what's the room number? Nothing. I get there and sit around for 20 min then text again and she responds "oh you came late I thought you weren't coming, I went to the store I'll be 30 min. ". First off let's get it straight, I was not late at all. Whatever, I say fine like a simp and wait 30 min. Nothing. I text back. She says oh so sorry 10 more min. I sit around for another half hour, nothing. I then say last call if you want me to stay. No response. At this point I've been sitting around for like an hour and she's obviously not coming so I block her and leave.

    On the way home Jenna responded and I swung by her old town in all and got an absolutely incredible BJ for 20 less than the 120 Taz wanted.

  6. #4118

    Taz then Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    So I got ahold of Taz and she agreed to let me come and gave the address. I said ok I'll be there in 15 min, she says ok. In 14 min I say almost there what's the room #? Nothing. I sit around for 20 min and text her again. She responds "oh you came late I didn't think you were coming, I went to the store I'll be 30 min. " I wasn't late at all, whatever. I say ok and sit around for a half hour. Nothing. Text her again she says oh so sorry I'll be 10 more min. I wait another half hour, nothing. I say ok last call if you want me to stay. No response. I wasted over an hour waiting so I left.

    On the way home Jenna responded and I got an absolutely incredible BJ for 20 less than what Taz wanted.
    Whats Jenna's contact info and pricing?

  7. #4117

    Taz appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go?
    Got ghosted for the 6 PM date but made an early morning appointment for the next day. Got in and facefuck her to completion. She took it like a champ and she swallowed my protein nut. Feels like a BBFS session.

    I guess you can count me in to the countless amount of nuts in her. I gained a lot of Eskimo brothers.

  8. #4116

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from lily lately? Emailed her a few weeks ago and no response and I saw she took her website down too. Wondering if she hung it up, I hope not she was a lot of fun and I wasn't done with those DDD tits.
    Was wondering this myself in the last few weeks.

  9. #4115

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    A girl this Yummy on the aligator site come on bro. Google her pics and cell # and you should easily get you're answer!

    https://escortindex.com/large/omaha/...6/408277?img=3
    I tried Google Lens and Tineye and got no hits, only after that did I ask this forum. And no, o didn't Google the number. My bad there. Thanks for the info. Obviously a fake.

  10. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link or digits please? A search on here only turns up your post and one other and neither one has contact info. I'm coming in from out of town, just planning ahead. Thanks!
    https://www.mizzdiana.com/

  11. #4113
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Heading to San Diego in January so I'm doing some prep beforehand. I know these girls aren't guaranteed to be around tomorrow, let alone a month from now. But I'm doing some reconnaissance now anyway. Anyone have anything on Aimee? See attached screenshots.
    A girl this Yummy on the aligator site come on bro. Google her pics and cell # and you should easily get you're answer!

    https://escortindex.com/large/omaha/...6/408277?img=3

  12. #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link or digits please? A search on here only turns up your post and one other and neither one has contact info. I'm coming in from out of town, just planning ahead. Thanks!
    Never seen her before but was able to find it pretty quick.

    https://www.mizzdiana.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dido/MizzDiana

  13. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link or digits please? A search on here only turns up your post and one other and neither one has contact info. I'm coming in from out of town, just planning ahead. Thanks!
    https://www.mizzdiana.com/

  14. #4110

    Link or digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    (Not sure if Escondido belongs in this section or if that's considered Inland Empire).

    Met Diana, a pleasant mature lady with very reasonable rates (150/ HR). She wants phone calls only if you have not met before. Attractive figure for her age, wants to please her clients. She will have you go to a spot a few miles from her house, then call for final location and parking info. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. She's older than I prefer, but I had an enjoyable time, and the price is right. Safe incall with everything you need (shower, mouthwash, extra toothbrushes individually wrapped, etc).
    Can you provide a link or digits please? A search on here only turns up your post and one other and neither one has contact info. I'm coming in from out of town, just planning ahead. Thanks!

  15. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    (Not sure if Escondido belongs in this section or if that's considered Inland Empire).

    Met Diana, a pleasant mature lady with very reasonable rates (150/ HR). She wants phone calls only if you have not met before. Attractive figure for her age, wants to please her clients. She will have you go to a spot a few miles from her house, then call for final location and parking info. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. She's older than I prefer, but I had an enjoyable time, and the price is right. Safe incall with everything you need (shower, mouthwash, extra toothbrushes individually wrapped, etc).
    Bro inland empire is way, way further north, Escondido is very much San Diego. I've been talking with Diana lately as well and will prob visit her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape