Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25680
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for some expert advice on the milking place on W Addison https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891.

    Pretty astounding reviews on RR. Since there are lots of providers on RR with really lousy reviews, tend to believe that their reviews can be depended upon.

    The price tag here can be steep and got me wondering about whether it's FS inclusive?

    Any intel from this esteemed group? Thanks, Scraggy.
    I went there over the summer. Found the milking a bit underwhelming, but it was a bucket list thing. Was only L1 even though expensive. Pretty sure FS was available but even more expensive.

  2. #25679
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha14  [View Original Post]
    I just moved back to Chicago and have been gone for 4 years. What happened to Liz the older lady who hosted out of a studio at Irving and the hwy? Aldo, there was a solid Russian lady that hosted in a house in Melrose Park? Anyone have these contacts?

    Any good prostate massage around?
    Liz has retired from the biz.

  3. #25678

    Bhc

    So today I was debating whether to try out a Latina spot or try bhc due to the reports on here. So I went to Pacifico and Zeus and when I walked in and seen the talent I walked straight back out LOL. I love my Hispanic women but these were not it. Anyways I decided to make the haul down to bhc. Super awkward having to wait for them to open the door on that busy ass intersection. I get in and the mt that opens the door is a pretty tall very cute Asian girl. Fairly young, late 20's to early 30's. I was w little disappointed initially that I didn't get her but once I walked in to the back and my mt came out who was "Summer", I immediately felt better LOL. Summer is fineee. Gorgeous face. Taller for an Asian but not as tall we the other one. Nice full C cups perhaps D? And a nice little ass on her. As soon as I walked in she just kept saying "ohhh I like you honey you so tall" LOL so I was hoping she'd treat me well. Massage was okay. It was kind of fast paced massage but it wasn't terrible. On the flip we negotiated $. 2 for FS. She started by licking on the boys and then she went for the cover and went into a pretty good CBJ. Really good suction level to it. Then after a few minutes of that we went to mish with her legs all the way to her shoulders and then standing mish. Like I said this girls face is gorgeous so I really enjoyed it. Then we finished in doggie in which she kept reaching down to play with boys. Once I blew in the bag she went to doing this little ass shake up while I was finishing which was amazing and even tried to get a few more pumps out me but I had nothing left LOL. I mean just superb performance. So please guys be nice to her if you see her and she will take care of you. Stay safe all!

  4. #25677
    I was wondering too. Almost went today but instead TOFTT and tried Tang on Belmont. 140 $HH all covered. Pretty good. Women are all thin and decently attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for some expert advice on the milking place on W Addison https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891.

    Pretty astounding reviews on RR. Since there are lots of providers on RR with really lousy reviews, tend to believe that their reviews can be depended upon.

    The price tag here can be steep and got me wondering about whether it's FS inclusive?

    Any intel from this esteemed group? Thanks, Scraggy.

  5. #25676

    Milking on W Addison

    Hoping for some expert advice on the milking place on W Addison https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891.

    Pretty astounding reviews on RR. Since there are lots of providers on RR with really lousy reviews, tend to believe that their reviews can be depended upon.

    The price tag here can be steep and got me wondering about whether it's FS inclusive?

    Any intel from this esteemed group? Thanks, Scraggy.

  6. #25675

    Where have they been

    I just moved back to Chicago and have been gone for 4 years. What happened to Liz the older lady who hosted out of a studio at Irving and the hwy? Aldo, there was a solid Russian lady that hosted in a house in Melrose Park? Anyone have these contacts?

    Any good prostate massage around?

  7. #25674
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Who is currently working at Macau? I know Vivian and Ami are there. Is Nancy back? Anyone know if Mia is still out there? (Mia got a boyfriend and quit last year) would love to find her.
    Last I knew, Nancy was back at Yun Ping.

  8. #25673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Never pay $300 to Sandra, Nicol or anyone else at CLM for full service. Sandra was perfectly happy with $100 and guys routinely talk Nicol down to $200, sometimes less.

    Haven't seen Sandra in months, BTW. Wonder where she went.
    I'm including door price and as with everything ymv.

  9. #25672

    Macau

    Who is currently working at Macau? I know Vivian and Ami are there. Is Nancy back? Anyone know if Mia is still out there? (Mia got a boyfriend and quit last year) would love to find her.

  10. #25671
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Why doesn't someone just TOFTT, worst case is you're out 60-80 and get a 'hopefully' ok massage. I'm off on Friday and if I can get up there I'll try if there's nothing posted before then.
    Did a little research with my friend Google this morning. Of the 63rd and Pulaski spa's one show's as post surgery and one show's male masseur's. For the one on Archer it's Irene's Unisex Parlor with foot massages. Based on this I'm passing, but if anyone else want's to toftt and report back please feel free to.

  11. #25670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    My strong suggestion dude is to go with princess Latina spa or even CLM instead, as they have better Latinas with more pleasant services at SLIGHTLY higher prices. For example Colombian Sandra at CLM charges $300 for FS, (almost 100 more than fabiola) but the place is discreet, you lie on a bed and you get an automatic L1 with door price. Princess has younger and prettier girls with better performance and personalities. Aol is a hit and miss with a huger hit to your wallet.

    Adis and Buenas Suertes at your mongering endeavors.
    Never pay $300 to Sandra, Nicol or anyone else at CLM for full service. Sandra was perfectly happy with $100 and guys routinely talk Nicol down to $200, sometimes less.

    Haven't seen Sandra in months, BTW. Wonder where she went.

  12. #25669
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Marta from Irenes

    Does anyone know where Marta from Irenes is working now? I was told she doesn't work there anymore.

  13. #25668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Well I was new with her but not the spa. She asked for 200. Does Fabiola use the same name on sunrise?
    Gotcha.

    Yeah she does or atleast when I was there. I recognized her and said her name that day before she could try and give me a name. I called yesterday to see if she was there and they said someone else. Was told Fabiola only works Thursdays at sunrise.

  14. #25667
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly fun can be had with repeat visits but I've been shut out after a few tries so "no mas".
    The one on North Harlem? I though this was a legit spa.

  15. #25666
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    "Apperantly Zeus and AOL have the same owner, so if you are closer to Irving Park then try this place instead as they offer slightly, better service and attitude. Lot of the same girls work in both spas but use different names. ".

    I noticed the same girls work at aol and Pacifico. Jasmine / Yasmna is at both and Jenny used to be at aol and said she is still there.

    I saw that Fabiola is at sunrise. She's only there on Thursdays.

    Sunrise might have some of the same girls as Zeus.

    Princess Latina has some of the better looking latinas but they are pricier.

    Also Raquel isn't 200 but you can't be new.
    Well I was new with her but not the spa. She asked for 200. Does Fabiola use the same name on sunrise?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape