Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 8093
-
09-28-07 17:53 #443Senior Member

Posts: 2341KUDOS to COOKYJAR
Cookyjar,
You've outdone yourself this time. How in the hell do you find these street gals who are so fucking beautiful?
LexLuther
-
09-28-07 13:32 #442Senior Member

Posts: 31Pictures
I really appreciate the pictures as it makes it so easy to identify future dates. The pictures are almost perfect except I personally would enjoy a few with the girls actually in the state of undressing. If it's not too much trouble

Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-28-07 12:48 #441Senior Member

Posts: 78
Originally Posted by CookyJar
This woman bears a resemblance to a CL poster who goes by the name Buttaskotch. Any chance she's the same?
Nice pics, CJ. Also liked the MM sheets.
-
09-28-07 06:48 #440Senior Member

Posts: 2341Good job
All I can say Cooky is they need to send you to Iraq to sniff these terrorist out for us. You have a gift to bring them out of the woodwork.. Congrats on 500 and still raising the bar on the ladies you bring to the round table..
Also Congrats to Davey also you guys do rock......
Happy Hunting...........
QUOTE=CookyJar]Hey! Look what I found across the bridge. Camden’s Broadway may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but, it’s there.
See: The Black Sedan, The Big Girl in the Black Dress and Stephanie
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=563
CookyJar[/QUOTE]
-
09-28-07 03:19 #439Senior Member

Posts: 5563The Black Sedan, The Big Girl in the Black Dress and Stephanie - The Philly View
Hey! Look what I found across the bridge. Camden’s Broadway may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but, it’s there.
See: The Black Sedan, The Big Girl in the Black Dress and Stephanie
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=563
CookyJar
-
09-18-07 20:35 #438Senior Member

Posts: 1823Congrats!!!!
Congrats to Davey and Cookie both for making it to the 500th post milestone.
No one could ask for better reporting, better intel, and certainly not better photography.
Thank you both for everything that you've done and will continue to do.
If you want to throw a party to celebrate, I think you could twist my arm to come and join you in a bit of debauch revelry.... I know that for our 1000th posts, LoveLOS and I made sure to do it in DC RT Grand Style... You guys deserve nothing less.
Benchseats Rock
-
09-17-07 09:14 #437Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Need to spend more time on Old York Rd
I do not like being too specific on the times when I am actually out doing my hunting. I try not to give LE and other lurkers too much information. You can pretty much tell from my pictures that I am out mostly during the day. You may have also noted that I rarely give a day in my reports. Again, the reason is that I do not want others to be able to pin point my mode of operation. Thus you will not see things like; I was out Saturday morning around 4:30am, in my reports. I have already compromised my SUV and I am sure that other identifying details have leaked out. Then again one can never be to sure; I do try and throw in a little miss direction every now and then.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
Here are a couple of general suggestions.
Day break is often a good time to retrieve a girl who came out earlier that night and now needs to top off her now failing high. I have been told that some ladies come out early to get a wake up hit. Others come out early because they know some guys will stop for them on the way to work. So that makes from sunrise to the end of the rush hour prime hunting time.
Another very promising time is around noon. Girls know that there are guys from the burbs who are only in town between 9 to 5. 9 to 5ers often leave home with just enough time to get to work and most arrive back to the little woman promptly after work. But, the wife cannot stop them from picking up something special for lunch. The experienced girls have picked up on this behavior and make themselves available for the lunch hour trade. This is especially true of the Broadway in Camden which is basically in an industrial area. I have also noticed that lots of guys will drive in from center city to the K for a nooner. The girls are not as dumb as some of us think. I have notice that girls on the K will sit on their lovely asses until around noon and then like wild game, fly up and down the avenue hoping to be picked up by some guy on his lunch break.
And of cause there are girls who wait for the evening rush hour trade. They wait for the guys who call their wives and tell them they are working late or caught in traffic but are really stopping for that quickie before heading home.
If you really must go out at night. Try after the bars and clubs close. Many a dancers or stripper who for some reason did not make her quota will come to the stroll after work. Twice I have picked up dancers walking from their jobs on 5th street on their way to Old York Road. Try positioning yourself between the clubs and the stroll, these prettier girls are snapped up fast.
And lastly. And this is big. Avoid doing anything while school is in session. Even window shopping while school is in, is a bad idea. Even if there is no school in the area it is a bad idea. No body likes a pedophile and no body want to be mistaken for one. There is a large Catholic Girl school right in the middle of the Old York Road stroll. Most of the SWers manage to disappear around 8:00am because they know the locals and LE do not want them attracting mongers into the area. They will sit in the park or grab a little sleep and reappear after 3:00pm when the young ladies from the school have all gone home. I have noticed that LE follows the same time schedule.
The only other thing that I could add that might help is; both Rocelle and Suzy are early risers and Kate is a lady of the evening. As for me, whose knows?
CookyJar
-
09-16-07 23:20 #436Senior Member

Posts: 862Need to spend more time on Old York Rd
I agree. Love that smile and that body. Thanks for the detailed scouting report too. As a big BBBJ fan, it's good to know that's not her strong point so if I meet her it will need to be for sex. I rarely cruise Old York Rd but based on the kind of talent you've been turning up there, I need to get over there more often. I apologize if you've answered this before (you probably have) but what's your advice about the times of day that work best for finding girls like Kate on Old York Rd. Seems like you do most of your work during daylight. Personally I haven't seen a whole lot during daytime in my few visits over there.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-16-07 10:30 #435Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another good mature MILF - The Philly View
Hey! Look what I found across the bridge. Camden’s Broadway may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but, it’s there.
See: Another good mature MILF
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=538
CookyJar
-
09-16-07 01:27 #434Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kate - Another nice BSW
Finding escorts or dancer types working the Old York Road stroll in hardly ever done. I believe they do come out, but are snatched up pretty fast. And they genenally come out after dark when I am home in bed. Likewise, girls like Suzy and Mocelle who live in the area do not walk the stroll. They sit on stoops near their house and guys drive up and away they go. The other girls, the one less favored, will take off on a walk down to the stroll and around the park every once in a while. But they always return to one of the three houses in the neighborhood. And that is how I meant Kate. She may not be your average escort or dancer type, but she had what I was looking for.
I was parked and talking to Rocelle who was leaning in the passenger window trying to convince me to take her for another ride. Kate walked up and sat on the step behind Rocelle. I had seen her approaching in my rear view mirror. As I watched her walking I was enthused by the bounce of her breast under her tee shirt. I asked Rocelle if the girl sitting behind her was working. She turns and looked, then responded back, “Who Kate?” I replied yes, and offered Rocelle $5 to introduce us. From the jiggle as she came up to the passenger side window it was obvious, they were loose, she had on no bra. I motion for Kate to get in, thanked Rocelle and passed her two $fins, I promised Rocelle that I’d see her again sometime, soon. And I drove off with Kate.
Kate has a nice smile; I’d say she was cute in the face but not a real beauty. With a little makeup help and a better hair style she could be a 7 or even an 8. Her jeans fitted her tight and the white polo tee shirt hung nicely down from her tits. Her clothing was clean and she appeared well kempt. (Good hygiene seems to be a problem with most of the girls working the Old York Rd stroll.) I figured her to be in her mid twenties, and Kate confirmed this later – by telling me she was twenty-two. All of this was nice, the smile, the cleanliness, the age, but what I was interested in was under that tee shirt.
Pulling escort and dancer types is difficult indeed, but find a young BSW with healthy tits is damn near impossible. Most young black girls Kate’s age have been pregnant two maybe three times and childbearing has destroyed what ware once perky breast. Although she denied it, I believe Kate’s in the beginning stages. The natural girth, the beauty of her inny nipples is not to be believed. She has a nice bottom, standard for a black girl, and OK legs. But without a doubt, her best feature is her breast.
Kate gave me the impression that she might go both ways. She is feminine and carried herself like a young woman but I was impressed by an underlying toughness. I asked if she would be willing to do a threesome with Rocelle and myself. Her reply was a bit odd. She said she was not going to lie, that she’d been with a girl before. I did not press the issue. Kates personality is that of your average young black woman, a bit shy but pleasant.
Kate’s BJ was weak. It was almost like she had not given head before. I felt mostly lips, little tongue and no juicy sucking. Lots of young black girls cannot get into giving head. For some reason they thinks it is freaky and nasty to put a man’s dick in their mouth – go figure. What I have found is that girls who frown of dick sucking often put more enthusiasm on their fucking techniques.
I tried Kate in two of my favorite positions. She rode cowgirl like a star. There was lots of slow grinding followed by flashes of aggressive downward thrust. When she preferred to sit-up and ride, I could reach those tits with both hands and fondle them to my hearts delight. When she chose to lay them down on my chest and rode from that position, I loved feeling them fluffy on my chest. Doggie style is often the best position for hitting a young black girl – they expect it. Although I found it hard to reach her tits, her bucking and pushing almost made up for what I was missing. I told her to lay flat on her stomach as I laid on top of her firm ass and continued to fuck her from behind. From that position I could reached under and fondle all the breast I wanted. I could feel her own hand down near her pussy, finger fondling her clit. As I shot off she moaned that she was cumming.
I do not know if I have mentioned this before, but I am a breast man. There is nothing I like more then a nice set of perky tits. Except for maybe a nice round firm ass, or maybe a pair of long smooth shapely legs, or some well proportioned hips and a slim A line frame, or a pretty face with long hair and a slender neck, or maybe round almond eyes of various colors – what the hell – you know what I mean. If Kate is what you are looking for then I’d recommend her. If not, then I don’t recommend her. If a good BJ is your thing, I’d be wary of Kate (YMMV) and she definitely doe not do anal. Don’t let the BJ review stop you from picking her up, maybe it was a bad day for her, maybe it was me, who knows maybe others will like her BJ. I’ll stop for her again because I like what she has and what she does. But, YMMV.
CookyJar
-
09-16-07 00:47 #433Senior Member

Posts: 5563Taken from the, Poll: Using a separate thread for photos thread
I just noticed that members are still posting in the poll thread. I will never understand why we went though all of the hassle necessitating this poll. However, as much as I can, I’d like to respond to these latest post copied from that Thread.
RE: Image View
The best way to keep LE off of your back is to watch your own back. LE, the girl on the street and god knows who else are already tracking this board. The information provided on the board is most useful when followed with a grain of salt. Keep your wits about you, don’t trust anybody and remember: If it seems too good to be true, it’s probably not true.
Originally Posted by Chitrapa
RE: photos
I post the pictures of the girls I meet on the streets. Some of them may not coincide with everyone’s standards. Beauty remains and always will be in the eye of the beholder. I do not post these pictures to satisfy any one persons need. While I regret upsetting anyone’s lunch, I will continue to post what is out there. I do so in an effort to stop incidents such as the report on [http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=772] Dawn [/url] found in the Streetwalkers Report thread.
Originally Posted by Member #1705
RE: Stroll maps and/or stroll aerial photos would be more useful!
I do not think anyone can with any honesty, say what is or is not helpful to another person. But I would like it better if I, the viewer, could be certain that the pictures are of actual working girls. Furthermore, I would appreciate it if the girls pictured were available to the average guy, like me. Skin flicks/porno pictures of girls taken off of the web are not often available to the average guy on the street.
Originally Posted by Bob White
One of the best features of the Photo Album forum is that I can pick and choose between the pictures I think might be helpful to me. I avoid pictures obviously taken from the net and lean more towards the amateur pictures taken by fellow mongers.
I will end this by adding:
CookyJar
•Anyone can post photos in the [http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5058] Streetwalker Photos [/url] if they depict the current SW scene in Philadelphia.
• Post any porn or art photos or old photos or photos from another locale in a separate thread.
-
09-15-07 14:50 #432Regular Member

Posts: 2As a question which is a variation on the old "have you ever dated a stripper" has anyone ever tried to date or save a SW? I once dated a stripper who turned out to be a working girl and it never panned out. Just a lot of sex.
Originally Posted by Layla
-
09-13-07 20:02 #431Regular Member

Posts: 2Excellent post.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-10-07 22:01 #430Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: rock bottom
Excellent, excellent, excellent post Arnie.
Originally Posted by Arnold Bocklin
We cannot save these women. They must save themselves. However, the addictive personality can be controlled. Guys like you, are proof that an addiction can be beat.
I have had the fortunate opportunity to attend a few meeting of an addiction group. I started going there on the behalf of a family member. The strength of the people in the room and the power of their devotion to aid each other gave me hope. AA and NA meeting are no joke; it takes a strong will to survive and that will is strengthened at such meetings. My friend, my cousin failed in his attempt. I still sometimes attend meetings when I want to be around genuine people.
My hat’s off to you Arnie.
CookyJar
-
09-10-07 16:47 #429Senior Member

Posts: 65rock bottom
CJ--
Originally Posted by CookyJar
You're absolutely right about a couple of points.
One, you MUST hit bottom. The biggest problem is that when you think you've hit your bottom and lost everything, there's always something ELSE to lose -- lose your friends, lose your job, lose your money, lose your family, lose your freedom, lose your health, lose your life.
A fortunate few -- probably less than a third -- get another chance. Most of them eventually relapse, and the recovery rate among those individuals is even lower than a third.
I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess. Clean and sober for -- well, a while now.
But I've had several opportunities to meet girls like this in rehabs, and guess what? They're friendly, pleasant, all-around normal people -- when they're not using. But their stories are something Hollywood couldn't make up.
One girl I got to know in a rehab had a story much like Rochelle's; suburban upbringing, her own convertible at 16, top of her class, college, the whole deal. Utterly, spectacularly gorgeous young lady. Started dancing in a Delaware strip club, and went on to open her own house, hiring other spectacular talent for $1,000 a night and up.
But the partying eventually led her to the rock, and before long, she was working the K for five and ten bucks a pop. Sleeping in alleys behind some of those houses we all see when driving up and down The Avenue. Gang-banging gang-bangers for more rock.
Eventually her parents found her, put her in rehab, and she cleaned up for all of a year. Went back out, and guess what? Right.
I met her during her second -- or maybe third -- rehab. She'd checked in with one of the other girls (equally spectacular looking) who worked the high-class house with her in the early days. Finished a 28-day program. Lasted six days.
She did better than the other one. The other one died within a week.
Let's face it -- something like 10% of the population has a genetic, LIFE LONG predisposition to addiction, whether it's alcohol, rock, crank, whatever (for the record, I'm still addicted to coffee and cigarettes). Rehab only buys you time and cleans you up; after that, it's necessary for the individual to take an active part in changing that behavior. And they have to do it for themselves -- no one can change your behavior for you.
My friend from the rehab? I still look for her from time to time when I'm driving on the avenue, but I've never seen her. My guess is that she may well have joined her girlfriend at rock bottom.
--arnie












Reply With Quote





