Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12431

    Harford Co.

    Anybody know of any talent near Bel Air? Please dm or post if you.

  2. #12430

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    Does Jordan allow MSOG? I have a habit of finishing too quick in the first few minutes from anticipation, but can def keep back going again.
    I've only seen her for HH and that's 1 pop, she does offer longer appointments so they might be multiples. It wouldn't hurt to just ask her, she's sweet and usually replies back pretty quick. I saw her last weekend, she said she's leaving after this week and will be back in February.

  3. #12429

    A balloon soldier

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    This her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...ariannaTheMuse

    If so, no thank you. 4 Benjis for what? LOL, I see why I took an extended hiatus. Game is all messed up. No thanks.
    Seen her once in DC. When dreams were lighter. Only one completion during the full dream. Definitely not into FS but will super big gulp you for days. I couldn't have another dream for a week. Swelled up like a balloon for three days afterwards. Definitely not worth it.

  4. #12428
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Marianna LOL.
    This her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...ariannaTheMuse

    If so, no thank you. 4 Benjis for what? LOL, I see why I took an extended hiatus. Game is all messed up. No thanks.

  5. #12427
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    She charges 400. I was curious about what she is open to and people already mentioned she isn't 26.
    Search for her plentiful reviews. They are all true LOL.

  6. #12426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    Does Jordan allow MSOG? I have a habit of finishing too quick in the first few minutes from anticipation, but can def keep back going again.
    I'm not sure but I would guess not. She doesn't kick you out when you're done but I'm not sure if she would let you jump back in.

  7. #12425

    The one from pd?

    She charges 400. I was curious about what she is open to and people already mentioned she isn't 26.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Marianna LOL.

  8. #12424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, hoping the board can help me out a bit. ISO a true head monster. Supper, Sloppy bbj and nice deepthroat / gagging. CIM preferred and no junkies / chicks with a habit.

    Also prefer an incall in a clean, calm place. Any recommendations?
    Marianna LOL.

  9. #12423

    Jordan MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as well. Great as ever. Hopefully she'll keep coming back.
    Does Jordan allow MSOG? I have a habit of finishing too quick in the first few minutes from anticipation, but can def keep back going again.

  10. #12422

    Anyone down to tag team next week?

    I might have a girl, maybe. If you are down and have a girl, let me know.

  11. #12421

    Head Monster

    Hey fellas, hoping the board can help me out a bit. ISO a true head monster. Supper, Sloppy bbj and nice deepthroat / gagging. CIM preferred and no junkies / chicks with a habit.

    Also prefer an incall in a clean, calm place. Any recommendations?

  12. #12420
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    And I can't recall saving or seeing a new girl the entire year. Crazy times we're living in.
    Once the cold seasons start I rarely practice the hobby, to cold outside and just not worth the effort when many like to play games especially now. Looking forward to spring and the good weather as that and summer are the best times to go looking for fun.

  13. #12419
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950
    I think she is Millie who used to work from Catonsville and you can search for her in this forum. There are many posts about her.

  14. #12418

    2021 almost over

    And I can't recall saving or seeing a new girl the entire year. Crazy times we're living in.

  15. #12417

    Petite Jessup girl

    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape