Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6893

    Kylie at CCP

    Kylie - 320 hr BBBJ cfs. She is a pretty girl. Very slender. Nice a cups. A nice little booty for a girl with her build. Good English. Not abc good but good. Friendly girl that liked to talk. Good BJ. Good in 69 and nice little pussy on her. I'd say she is in her 20's. Oh, nice legs too.

    Fucked her in CG and then doggy. She has a really tight pussy that I finished in doggy. Pretty happy. I mean, a young hot Chinese chick with a nice pussy that let me fuck her as hard as I wanted to. What a country!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    S Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd.
    Law enforcement did not go there. Not sure why you are making this up.

  2. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    She left PH and started sending DOB complaints on PH on her own or with help of others, causing those "pipe" issues, and dragged a few other AMPs into the mud. Everyone firing back at each other with dob complaints. Ccp was renamed due to this. Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd. I don't know who else was there but some of the Chinese girls are taking a break that's why half the roster hasn't been working.

    Asian lassies and grace spa are the same owners. So Kim fucked up being part of this AMP war raging in manhattan. Nyaw isn't even taking in new customers I read in another review.

    I'm still a little shook from the bust the other week.
    That's insane that you were there. At least they let you walk. All this other stuff is bullshit though and just sounds petty. I'm hoping everything turns around because I was going to be in the city in a week or two but this stuff just makes everything that much more of a hassle. At least I'm verified at many places for now but with new bookers who knows. I saw AL posted on their twitter again saying not to post shit online and they password protected their site too.

  3. #6891
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate? I noticed a lack of supply recently but don't know why it's happening.
    She left PH and started sending DOB complaints on PH on her own or with help of others, causing those "pipe" issues, and dragged a few other AMPs into the mud. Everyone firing back at each other with dob complaints. Ccp was renamed due to this. Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd. I don't know who else was there but some of the Chinese girls are taking a break that's why half the roster hasn't been working.

    Asian lassies and grace spa are the same owners. So Kim fucked up being part of this AMP war raging in manhattan. Nyaw isn't even taking in new customers I read in another review.

    I'm still a little shook from the bust the other week.

  5. #6889

    Thanks for correction!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    No no, you've definitely got the wrong idea. KKP has been around for several years. Korean spot. CCP / DDY might have gotten the name concept from them but its a totally different spot. Some variety but mostly Chinese girls.
    Thanks for the correction. You added a new possibility to my list!

  6. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Manhattan scene is turning into shit thanks to Kim and Asian Lassies.
    Could you elaborate? I noticed a lack of supply recently but don't know why it's happening.

  7. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Manhattan scene is turning into shit thanks to Kim and Asian Lassies.
    Incredibly selfish behavior.

  8. #6886

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Markss  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure because its only from my own observation to find something for an upcoming visit, but I think KKP became ComeComePlay and is now called DreamDreamYou.

    But happy to be corrected if I have that wrong.
    No no, you've definitely got the wrong idea. KKP has been around for several years. Korean spot. CCP / DDY might have gotten the name concept from them but its a totally different spot. Some variety but mostly Chinese girls.

  9. #6885
    Manhattan scene is turning into shit thanks to Kim and Asian Lassies.

  10. #6884

    Numerous names

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    I want to go and try but haven't seen any posts about it lately.
    I'm not 100% sure because its only from my own observation to find something for an upcoming visit, but I think KKP became ComeComePlay and is now called DreamDreamYou.

    But happy to be corrected if I have that wrong.

  11. #6883

    Is KKP Still a thing?

    I want to go and try but haven't seen any posts about it lately.

  12. #6882

    Not all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker6  [View Original Post]
    Full disclosure I'm not from NY I monger parlors in North Carolina where the massage is 30-90 and you tip depending on what you you get.
    Depends on the vibe and the service. If she trying her hardest to get that 2nd pop then that's my way of saying thank you. But that's just me.

  13. #6881

    Ughhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by KiloGram  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. The infamous Ollie that I met is from Cali and fluent in English.
    That's who I thought I was going to see. That was the disappointment I found myself in when she opened the door. Thankfully this Ollie came thru for me in a good way. Ollie from Cali is #1 in my hit list. Thanks for this bro. I knew I wasn't crazy. Ok ok maybe a lot.

  14. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    Been waiting forever to see this woman. Last night was my chance. Had to wait quite a bit in the room for her. All good. Waited long enough and yes oh yes it was worth it.

    Young Mms came to undress me talking about she going to massage me. Oh I wish. But that didn't happen she just came in to tease me. Is all good. Got to feel that little booty of hers.

    In walks in Ollie Aw laaawd beautiful curvy woman. Nicely proportioned curves. Ass wasn't crazy but she had something for sure. She walks right up to me and just sticks her tongue in my mouth! Ok hello to you too! Preview BBJ was great she ended it with "yummy" aaaah I knew I was in for a good hour. Paid. Nicely showered so we skipped all of that and we go straight for the show.

    DT Game off the chain yo. No gag reflex at all. And boy I didn't know I needed that in my life until I was down her throat.

    She jumps in for CG. And I'm enjoying each stroke while my hands is grabbing that ass which felt really nice. Think she may be a bit taller than me. But that never matters to me. She didn't do kissing during the deed which doesn't help the session go my way. English is limited. But 1st pop went good.

    Off to th showers. Standing shower that is.

    Back to the room where she offered a massage I politely declined. Just get back to the good part.

    More DT. Nothing but DT actually. She got a good rythim going. I do Mish after like 15 more minutes of this wonderful DT.

    Can't seem to finish. So we back to DT. I'm glad she tried all she could to get that 2nd one.

    Time expiring. So she does a HJ right on her tongue until I CIM. Totally worth it. So I'll keep her in my rotation.

    Thing is there 2 Ollie's? Because I had the impression she looked different. Help me out with this one. I thought Ollie spoke perfect English?.
    Hmmm. The infamous Ollie that I met is from Cali and fluent in English.

  15. #6879

    Are you guys tipping these girls with this 230-320 price tag?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    Had to have this cutee. On a 1 v1 since last time her and the new girl did a number on me.

    Wanted Amy actually but opted to get Fiona out my list.

    Texted mms told me she was available. So I headed there shortly. I will be brief.

    Opted for a quick standing shower. Since I was on my lunch break. Wonderful BBJ preview. Off to the room we go. Had her sit on me facing forward as I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I wanted to go as deep as I could.

    I have a feeling she couldn't take it.

    No monster cock here.

    But I was trying to hit that spot.

    We switched to doggy on the edge of the bed.

    Where I pounded till I couldn't pound no more.

    Asked her for 69 so I could explode CIM.

    And that's exactly what I got.

    Felt like the session went by too Fast.

    But I enjoyed every minute of it.

    She smells good. Looks good. Throat game on point. She got a nice toned body. Natural tits. And doesn't have any kind of smell.
    Full disclosure I'm not from NY I monger parlors in North Carolina where the massage is 30-90 and you tip depending on what you you get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape