Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 1476 1976 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16185

    Say What!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.
    Yo what are you talking about! If you did not have BBFS with her do not put that out there! That's disrespectful.

  2. #16184

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91  [View Original Post]
    I tried seeing her but I need 2 provider references. It's a bit awkward to ask a different provide to be willing to give you references. Did you all go through this screening with her? And is it worth it?
    She Didn't ask for anything the first couple time but it was just massage, I inquired about FS on the 3rd time.

  3. #16183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    And the answer to that is not really. I like Mina. Seen her a few times. First time seeing her I made her squirt, this was before she was advertising it. She said wow you made me squirt, you're the 4th person ever in my life to make me do so. I'm a modest person so I just said nice LOL But other times seeing her nothing. So I think she has the capability but she's advertising it like it's second nature when it's not.
    I haven't seen her but I figure that due to her high volume she really wouldn't get into it that way.

    It seems like she is a more of a pump and dump quick artist as all the others lately.

  4. #16182

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Does she really squirt?
    And the answer to that is not really. I like Mina. Seen her a few times. First time seeing her I made her squirt, this was before she was advertising it. She said wow you made me squirt, you're the 4th person ever in my life to make me do so. I'm a modest person so I just said nice LOL But other times seeing her nothing. So I think she has the capability but she's advertising it like it's second nature when it's not.

  5. #16181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Question is

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Search my friend. She's reviewed all over this forum.
    Does she really squirt?

  6. #16180

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.

  7. #16179

    Rubi, A rusher I wouldn't recommend

    Her ad is named TU LINDA SEXI LATINA 🌹128536;128293; on listcrawler. She operates out of a private residence, in Cary. She definitely not the woman in the ad. She's an short older woman with a nice pair of breasts and a small backside. She offers qvs and hhrs. I opted for a qv. I went inside and before I could get conformable she held her had out. I went to the bathroom and when I finished I got undressed. Before we started she sprayed something on my crotch and then wiped it off with a wet wipe. She started to give me head for like 10 seconds just so my meat can get hard. Once I was hard, we did doggystyle until I blew in a bag. Overall the dream was terrible, she did everything in fast forward, plus she's a catfish. I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71534938

  8. #16178

  9. #16177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Search my friend. She's reviewed all over this forum.

  10. #16176

    Mina Moore


  11. #16175

    Not at all new

    Been reviewed for at least a year; look in the BBFS thread (Cass). Saw her last spring, definitely on the hard stuff and you can read the reviews that show she was getting worse as of late summer. Maybe she got clean again and you got lucky, who knows. She's definitely not unattractive, but wasn't super fresh, fake moans (turn OFF). As far as height, if she isn't 6ft she is close. Too tall for me, unless you are 6'2+ you're going to have a hard time getting comfy in doggy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I saw her a month ago. She's new to the game and actually looks like her pictures. She doesn't have a car though so she takes a while to get to you.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 12-09-21 at 09:33. Reason: more detail

  12. #16174

    Jade. Thief

    Well it took a ggod number of years but one finally got me. This one's a thief. Avoid at all costs.

    I searched and didn't see any reviews for her under this name but I'm sure I missed the warnings of another fellow member.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/829399981141
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjqxntiymdmzyjllzjq5ntbmnzy5mjjmzge1odewodgwzdhhyw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  13. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I have tried everything with her except tantra.

    For her full service you'll have to expect to pay $$.
    I tried seeing her but I need 2 provider references. It's a bit awkward to ask a different provide to be willing to give you references. Did you all go through this screening with her? And is it worth it?

  14. #16172

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?
    I have tried everything with her except tantra.

    For her full service you'll have to expect to pay $$.

  15. #16171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Nami Jasmin

    YMMV, but yes it can.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape