Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 230
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #80

    Has anyone seen.

    From STG, #1 Fuckstar, out of Albany / Corvallis? Seen her on there a bunch and always wondered.

  2. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand, her photo including ' anal ese' at least implies some island hopping.

    If anyone DOES see her, post a review here, help a brother out.
    You make an excellent point, I did not look at the toys photo closely enough. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She's also on listcrawler looks like she has posted many ads there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...salem/93744012#.

    Never had a good experience with someone that keeps asking if I am LE, someone should tell her that question is a waste of time

    no gfe=no fun
    On the other hand, her photo including ' anal ese' at least implies some island hopping.

    If anyone DOES see her, post a review here, help a brother out.

  4. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's legit. Days Inn off Market exit on 5. Been talking to her for a few weeks. She's constantly asking about 'are you LE' - I think she's relatively new to the hobby. I haven't been able to make the schedules line up. She's also on seeking as that name she has in small font. Dominic dimes. Though on Seeking she says she's 40, LOL. Go figure.
    She's also on listcrawler looks like she has posted many ads there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...salem/93744012#.

    Never had a good experience with someone that keeps asking if I am LE, someone should tell her that question is a waste of time

    no gfe=no fun

  5. #76
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj503  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's legit. Days Inn off Market exit on 5. Been talking to her for a few weeks. She's constantly asking about 'are you LE' - I think she's relatively new to the hobby. I haven't been able to make the schedules line up. She's also on seeking as that name she has in small font. Dominic dimes. Though on Seeking she says she's 40, LOL. Go figure.

  6. #75

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Legit?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...m/037423004968

  7. #74

    Summer olsen

    A buddy saw this woman down in Salem last year.

    Anyone else heard or seen her?

  8. #73

    Anastasia

    Hit up Anastasia couple months back, great body. Everything covered, but sexy as hell. No rush, no up selling. Just what she promised. Looks even better in person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-85

  9. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    No it's not blonde. I've seen Blonde a while back.

    She seemed to have dropped off the STG ads. Her availability and incall reluctance made me.
    Blonde503 has been showing up in PDX on the alligator. I had a similar experience with the gal in terms of communication and such.

  10. #71

    Not Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CEastwood  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Blonde503?
    No it's not blonde. I've seen Blonde a while back.

    She seemed to have dropped off the STG ads. Her availability and incall reluctance made me.

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/600149511947

    Anyone been there? I'm not sure she's real. I hate STG. I have a thing for the 50's ladies though.
    Isn't that Blonde503?

  12. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/256899261636

    Has anyone been with this lady. She seems fun but I can also see bait & switch potential due to the photo angles.
    She wanted a deposit upfront.

    Hard pass on that.

  13. #68

    Tualitin Ally Question

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/256899261636

    Has anyone been with this lady. She seems fun but I can also see bait & switch potential due to the photo angles.

  14. #67
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    This looks interesting. 'greek freak'. Anyone seen her? I texted but haven't heard back.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...y/397240735760

  15. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I spent some time today hunting for any info on La La other than the tryst link.

    Has anyone seen her? Not sure if she's legit or not yet.
    adultsearch.com/ oregon / portland / female-escorts /2552888.

    adultsearch.com/ washington / seattle / female-escorts /2476097.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape