Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 491 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 7362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4557

    Stef- Pittsfield

    Noted this on eccie, but figured I'd let you guys know as well. She's back in her hometown (Pittsfield) desperate for business. She's a great fuck- full GFE, very thin. Has a few Albany-based reviews on eccie. If you're willing to make the drive, I'm sure she'll give you a great deal.

    518-558-4058.

  2. #4556

    Avoid! Huge, unattractive, bad hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonely

    Seems like I remember someone saying she keeps info for LEO? Any truth?

    Also smoker? Safety?

    Thanks in advance.
    Saw her once for car date in Chicopee. She is huge, had B. O. , wasn't attractive, wasn't good at head, barely put the thing in her mouth. Was sweating profusely while blowing me. Probably because she is grossly overweight. Huffing and puffing when she got in my car she smelled like cigs and body odor. Not pleasant. Did not get me off. One and done but at least only cost me $30. I would keep looking if you want the truth. But as usual YMMV.

    Peace.

  3. #4555

    Anyone have details?

    Any thoughts?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonely

    Seems like I remember someone saying she keeps info for LEO? Any truth?

    Also smoker? Safety?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4554

  5. #4553

  6. #4552

  7. #4551

    Google the number

    Be sure to check the number out. The sumo pics. The older one looks like a guy.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/976273831058

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-time/40696430

  8. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpingBalls  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her, buy always busy. How is she?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/469521430053
    Lots of reviews. Do a search for Marilyn.

  9. #4549
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #4548

    What is she like? What is your best experience with her.

    I want to see her, buy always busy. How is she?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/469521430053

  11. #4547

  12. #4546

    Kay

    Cross posted in Fitchburg / Worcester. Also saw this one as well this week, not as good as previous one but still an okay time. Again be willing to share or provide valuable info https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/418735239307..

  13. #4545

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAllen  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks back saw her name in the Recorder court log. C. M. Arrested for selling sex. The other skinny tiny girl in the Greenfield area I think passed away, not 100 % sure if the pic I saw on FB was her. But I have not seen her in close to a month now. If she was arrested the PD is watching her. I no longer see any providers. Its just insane now. Anyone worth looking at. The rate is out of sight 400 to 600 a hour. Everything else is nothing but trouble waiting to happen.
    Is this the girl that passed? I was ghosted for days by her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uxSDAF.jpg‎   etwGnL.jpg‎   foDCFe.jpg‎  

  14. #4544

    Re re Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her somewhat often, but the last time I did (in Aug or Sept), she was hosting out of someone else's apartment in a building meant for low-income housing. It wasn't her normal spot, which I guess she no longer has. As a result, it was a bit of a rush job. Personally, I think I'll wait until she's in a better place, both location-wise and health-wise. BYOC unless you're ok with it.

    Despite the 24/7 availability in her ads, I would wait until she actually posts an ad before contacting her. Much better odds that way.
    A couple weeks back saw her name in the Recorder court log. C. M. Arrested for selling sex. The other skinny tiny girl in the Greenfield area I think passed away, not 100 % sure if the pic I saw on FB was her. But I have not seen her in close to a month now. If she was arrested the PD is watching her. I no longer see any providers. Its just insane now. Anyone worth looking at. The rate is out of sight 400 to 600 a hour. Everything else is nothing but trouble waiting to happen.

  15. #4543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    I only saw her at her old place not her new place. I try to stay out of West Springfield.
    Oh so when you saw her. Was the pic accurate because I would love to travel and see her if she really have rate nice body and reliable off course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape