Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 30314
-
12-09-21 12:18 #15104Senior Member

Posts: 222Plenty of reviews if you google the number.
Originally Posted by Fj220
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 10:15 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 40Now this is what I've been looking for! What's the damage?
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 08:32 #15102Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
Any information on this one? Or other providers that fit the bill?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
-
12-09-21 04:13 #15101Senior Member

Posts: 222Haven't went yet, I'm going to hit her up tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:51 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 97What was the damage? Also CIM?
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:16 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 222Thanks dude
Appreciate the info! Thanks man!
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:47 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 719The pic of the uglier, older one with stretch marks started out posting solo. I was looking for some cheap head so texted back and forth. Then came the ask for a deposit. Told her no. She said can't meet then. I told her to use better looking pics if she's trying to scam deposits, cause nobody sending a deposit for a stretchmarked crack head looking like the burnt end of a struck match. She didn't take kindly to that, at the end of her ghetto ranting told me she'd already scammed three different "dumbass n-words" that day.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
So, yeah. I wouldn't go down that route.
-
12-08-21 21:33 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 781Visiting
I'm not very experienced with the escorts but the part about no cash and deposit required should be a red flag that your money will be a one way train ride.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 20:38 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 146Visiting from out of town
I may be heading down there for the weekend and was curious if anyone can vouch for this / these providers. Been looking for a duo BBBJ and this fits the bill.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/550609417807
-
12-08-21 20:06 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 101Slim Thick Ebony BBBJ
You're likely to have better luck on Eros for this category. The number of GFE ebony providers that are BBBJ friendly have gone down over the years in this area. Jasmine Pleasures from what I read offers that but she's also taking a break as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69425024
You can try Nina, she is slim waisted ebony provider with thick thighs and a nice juicy booty. I saw her for a BBBJ over the summer did not inquire about FS. YMMV. She has a toned physique of someone that weight lifts which I love.
Pros.
+ Sloppy wet BBBJ, cum bubbles and spitting, deep throat, face fuck. She'll take her time and Polish it good. One of my more.
Memorable BBBJs.
+ Offered recording the session for an upsell.
+ Cute face, thick lips.
+ Nice natural tits.
Cons.
- She smoked before our session and was quite high.
It was a fun time for me and if my schedule allows I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 18:55 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 73I have to agree. I am in town from Detroit and have cruised your message board. Settled on about 4 providers and texted them Monday afternoon. Ashley was the first to respond and was close to my location. Decided on a half hour and arrived at her location. She needed 10 more minutes and I agreed. She texted the room number. Opened the door and she looked like the pics for the most part. Of course showing off her assets. Her room was clean and did not smell like smoke, even though there was a pack of newports on the desk. It's an extended residence type hotel and require outside hotel smoking.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
As previously stated she is very quiet and standoffish. This was my first time seeing her as I don't come to Charlotte often. I handed her the donation and she quickly got undressed. She has a little Pudge but I enjoy it. Her skin complexion was silky smooth. She has nice natural tits a nice juicy ass and was fun. A little too much make up but I can get past that. We started with a covered BJ. Then switched to missionary then finished in doggy. I was in and out in about 20 minutes and paid 1. 5 for a half hour.
Gentlemen,
She is legit and is a good provider you have here in Charlotte. Headed back to Detroit on Friday morning so I thought I would leave this review here for you to fight over. Ha ha.
Stay safe.
Mr Nice Guy.
-
12-08-21 17:36 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 666My understanding is she is a SW that occasionally posts in stg and get paid a bit more.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 16:58 #15092Banned Member

Posts: 634Senior Members Only
Nick, let me say you are a breath of fresh air. It is nice for once not to see a follower in here and someone who can say it like they see it. It makes absolutely no sense in the world to base your client list off of the amount of posts someone has made. Pretty ridiculous to me and you would think someone with her reputation could do much better than that. You won't see a picture of her ever and that is part of the game. Keep this gem a mystery to all, but hype the hell out of her and if senior members say she is great, she must be great. I see now since she is scrambling hard to cover up all her lies she is starting to see regular members. Two Members with about 5 posts. This low volume provider seems like she has almost fucked everyone on this board now, except Creepy J and George. I am not the biggest Jess fan, as I find her to be more average than the majority but in my honest opinion Jess is much better than Samara and you do not have to worry about Jess attacking you on these boards if you say the slightest negative thing about her. Can you imagine if every prostitute that had something negative said about them on these boards acted the way Samara has?? Jess is way, way more mature and confident than Samara is and smells much better too. Long story short, you are missing out on nothing my friend except a whole bunch of hype.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 16:44 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 222Atlanta did have its positives for sure, I just hated living there. I'll probably end up getting a thick chick (not fat) that does BBBJ. Still having trouble finding that shit though.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
IMHO, Phoenix was the best mongering that I've ever had. Literally everything there.
-
12-08-21 16:30 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 7335From what I have seen posted from Atlanta, I doubt you will find the same quality here.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





