Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15900

    Anari The Great

    Had a QV with Anari. Set up was super easy, she responded quickly. Damage was 100 roses. She's pretty tall, didn't look like her pictures when I saw her because she wasn't wearing any makeup. Session was super mellow, started with a BBBJ and we went straight to doggie and I just finished it off there. She was so chill and casual about everything. If you're looking for someone easy going and just to get the load off, she's a good choice.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/267086212460

  2. #15899

    DO NOT SEE April SHOWERS 562-485-4903

    Hey everyone,

    Just wanted to let you all know to stay away from this one. She's an up-charger who is not upfront. It's the girl in the pics but she's not honest.

    There are plenty of girls here who do good business and she's not one of them. TWOT, I wouldn't recommend EVER.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/144486608365

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  3. #15898
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Basic menu. But the pics are legit! Beautiful face, big titties, and a phat ass!

    I've seen her twice, and she'll start things by having you wash your hands, and then the fun begins.

    Starts with a good CBJ, and then moves to k9. I wish she would ride, but I don't think that's on the menu.

    She's a bit pricey, but honestly there's not a lot out there with her body type.
    She quoted me $250/45 minutes incall. FYI.

  4. #15897

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fj220  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Or other providers that fit the bill?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
    Basic menu. But the pics are legit! Beautiful face, big titties, and a phat ass!

    I've seen her twice, and she'll start things by having you wash your hands, and then the fun begins.

    Starts with a good CBJ, and then moves to k9. I wish she would ride, but I don't think that's on the menu.

    She's a bit pricey, but honestly there's not a lot out there with her body type.

  5. #15896

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    You're likely to have better luck on Eros for this category. The number of GFE ebony providers that are BBBJ friendly have gone down over the years in this area. Jasmine Pleasures from what I read offers that but she's also taking a break as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69425024

    You can try Nina, she is slim waisted ebony provider with thick thighs and a nice juicy booty. I saw her for a BBBJ over the summer did not inquire about FS. YMMV. She has a toned physique of someone that weight lifts which I love.

    Pros.

    + Sloppy wet BBBJ, cum bubbles and spitting, deep throat, face fuck. She'll take her time and Polish it good. One of my more.

    Memorable BBBJs.

    + Offered recording the session for an upsell.
    Yep, Jasmine fits the bill perfectly.

  6. #15895
    Quote Originally Posted by Fj220  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Or other providers that fit the bill?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
    Plenty of reviews if you google the number.

  7. #15894
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    You're likely to have better luck on Eros for this category. The number of GFE ebony providers that are BBBJ friendly have gone down over the years in this area. Jasmine Pleasures from what I read offers that but she's also taking a break as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69425024

    You can try Nina, she is slim waisted ebony provider with thick thighs and a nice juicy booty. I saw her for a BBBJ over the summer did not inquire about FS. YMMV. She has a toned physique of someone that weight lifts which I love.

    Pros.

    + Sloppy wet BBBJ, cum bubbles and spitting, deep throat, face fuck. She'll take her time and Polish it good. One of my more.

    Memorable BBBJs.

    + Offered recording the session for an upsell.

    + Cute face, thick lips..
    Now this is what I've been looking for! What's the damage?

  8. #15893

    Info

    Any information on this one? Or other providers that fit the bill?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573

  9. #15892
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Also CIM?
    Haven't went yet, I'm going to hit her up tomorrow.

  10. #15891
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info! Thanks man!
    What was the damage? Also CIM?

  11. #15890

    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    You're likely to have better luck on Eros for this category. The number of GFE ebony providers that are BBBJ friendly have gone down over the years in this area. Jasmine Pleasures from what I read offers that but she's also taking a break as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69425024

    You can try Nina, she is slim waisted ebony provider with thick thighs and a nice juicy booty. I saw her for a BBBJ over the summer did not inquire about FS. YMMV. She has a toned physique of someone that weight lifts which I love.

    Pros.

    + Sloppy wet BBBJ, cum bubbles and spitting, deep throat, face fuck. She'll take her time and Polish it good. One of my more.

    Memorable BBBJs.

    + Offered recording the session for an upsell.

    + Cute face, thick lips.

    + Nice natural tits.

    Cons.

    - She smoked before our session and was quite high.

    It was a fun time for me and if my schedule allows I would repeat.
    Appreciate the info! Thanks man!

  12. #15889
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I may be heading down there for the weekend and was curious if anyone can vouch for this / these providers. Been looking for a duo BBBJ and this fits the bill.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/550609417807
    The pic of the uglier, older one with stretch marks started out posting solo. I was looking for some cheap head so texted back and forth. Then came the ask for a deposit. Told her no. She said can't meet then. I told her to use better looking pics if she's trying to scam deposits, cause nobody sending a deposit for a stretchmarked crack head looking like the burnt end of a struck match. She didn't take kindly to that, at the end of her ghetto ranting told me she'd already scammed three different "dumbass n-words" that day.

    So, yeah. I wouldn't go down that route.

  13. #15888

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I may be heading down there for the weekend and was curious if anyone can vouch for this / these providers. Been looking for a duo BBBJ and this fits the bill.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/550609417807
    I'm not very experienced with the escorts but the part about no cash and deposit required should be a red flag that your money will be a one way train ride.

  14. #15887

    Visiting from out of town

    I may be heading down there for the weekend and was curious if anyone can vouch for this / these providers. Been looking for a duo BBBJ and this fits the bill.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/550609417807

  15. #15886

    Slim Thick Ebony BBBJ

    You're likely to have better luck on Eros for this category. The number of GFE ebony providers that are BBBJ friendly have gone down over the years in this area. Jasmine Pleasures from what I read offers that but she's also taking a break as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69425024

    You can try Nina, she is slim waisted ebony provider with thick thighs and a nice juicy booty. I saw her for a BBBJ over the summer did not inquire about FS. YMMV. She has a toned physique of someone that weight lifts which I love.

    Pros.

    + Sloppy wet BBBJ, cum bubbles and spitting, deep throat, face fuck. She'll take her time and Polish it good. One of my more.

    Memorable BBBJs.

    + Offered recording the session for an upsell.

    + Cute face, thick lips.

    + Nice natural tits.

    Cons.

    - She smoked before our session and was quite high.

    It was a fun time for me and if my schedule allows I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all, anyone know of a girl like this that'll do BBBJ? I've seen some reviews about CBJ chicks but that's not my thing.

    Just relocated from Atlanta so I need to get my fix.

    Thanks in advance and stay safe mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape