Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 527 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6323

    BrightHottie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6

    I meetup with her twice last year, but drop her. She about 10-15 lbs heaver then her pic. She normally in and out the hotel in 1 hr. Felt too professional for me to keep her. Now for the crazy part she sets up a new profile every week or 2. I made a mistake of hitting on her multiple times because she doesn't show her face. She real damage was 400, BBJ, and cfs. She a big time coffee lover.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Either of you could have noticed the "Maryland, Maryland" location and realized that screams 'fake'.

  2. #6322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    I don't disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Either of you could have noticed the "Maryland, Maryland" location and realized that screams 'fake'.
    I put the "state / state" locations up there with the lotto played on chatting with the platonic tags / narratives. But on occasion I roll the dice, hoping for a lucky outcome that seldom / never happens. It costs the same amount of time as playing a scratch-off ticket to exchange a note to find out. To your point, the avg. 0% success rate should be the expectation.

  3. #6321

    Dana new profile

    To be clear this isn't the one happy one posted about right? The one I saw D was younger like 30's good gal yallnsaid 40's.

  4. #6320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Alternatively

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Total time waster. Email back and forth a bit on the site. Wants to meet. Says she is free every day. Unsolicited sends her number. I text right away. Don't hear back. Wait a few days. Message on site. Says she didn't get my text. Text again. No answer. On site says she didn't get it. I try to confirm number. She says she doesn't like to text. WTF? Why send me your number. Asks for pics. I offer multiple ways I can send a pic. No, she wants it onsite. Clearly has no intention of meeting or doing anything off site. Avoid. Blocker her, but copied her profile link before i did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6

    Norm!
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    She favorited me. I sent her a short note thanking her and asked some obligatory but vanilla question, she read it, and never responded. I actually was intrigued by her profile. Hopefully someone has better luck.
    Either of you could have noticed the "Maryland, Maryland" location and realized that screams 'fake'.

  5. #6319

    Goldilocks

    Wrote me first. Wants 500 for the M&G at an expensive DC restaurant. No actual fun included. Then wants another 800 for fun. That's a no. Especially since you have RBF. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-87fd5d4ad364

    Also, I am positive I have seen her somewhere else before. May be an escort. Not sure.

    On to the next!

    Norm!

  6. #6318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Total time waster. Email back and forth a bit on the site. Wants to meet. Says she is free every day. Unsolicited sends her number. I text right away. Don't hear back. Wait a few days. Message on site. Says she didn't get my text. Text again. No answer. On site says she didn't get it. I try to confirm number. She says she doesn't like to text. WTF? Why send me your number. Asks for pics. I offer multiple ways I can send a pic. No, she wants it onsite. Clearly has no intention of meeting or doing anything off site. Avoid. Blocker her, but copied her profile link before i did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6

    Norm!
    She favorited me. I sent her a short note thanking her and asked some obligatory but vanilla question, she read it, and never responded. I actually was intrigued by her profile. Hopefully someone has better luck.

  7. #6317

    Bright Hottie

    Total time waster. Email back and forth a bit on the site. Wants to meet. Says she is free every day. Unsolicited sends her number. I text right away. Don't hear back. Wait a few days. Message on site. Says she didn't get my text. Text again. No answer. On site says she didn't get it. I try to confirm number. She says she doesn't like to text. WTF? Why send me your number. Asks for pics. I offer multiple ways I can send a pic. No, she wants it onsite. Clearly has no intention of meeting or doing anything off site. Avoid. Blocker her, but copied her profile link before i did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6

    Norm!

  8. #6316

    Most don't want to meet

    So I am in active communications with over 10 sbs. Had one meet and greet. Her availability is limited, but we will meet up for fun soon, so she says.

    One fairly unattractive one wants to meet. Haven't gotten to discuss funds. If she is on the low end, I may do it just to get rid of some of this tension. LOL.

    Several are saying after the holidays. I get it. Two are catfishing. I am playing along, just to see where it goes. I will post a full report on those in a separate post.

    I have ruled out a bunch who want 500 or more (even for a straight to the FC) on general principle. One is super hot, but I can get a Brazilian escort who is a known quantity for 400. (Saw ads by a couple of Brazilian ladies with excellent reviews who have a 250 half hour rate. Tempting, but off topic here.) One of these ladies was actually on Seeking. Her profile is gone now, not sure if she got caught, or deactivated her profile when she left town.

    There are a few who say they want to meet. One keep pushing it off. One I blew off for a M&G with someone else, and who is now not returning my texts.

    Finally I have a couple who want to sext. I find it odd, because I am convinced they are real ladies. I just don't get why they only want to sext. You don't get onto seeking for that. I wold expect they could find that anywhere.

    I will update with more info as these situations unfold.

    Norm!

  9. #6315

    Dana got a new profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    5 min convo and excused myself after receiving a text. Told her I was sorry but an emergency came up. More pathetic and sad IMO.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5

    Looks awfully like the pics of the woman I met and reviewed a few months back. Looks nothing like that in person.

  10. #6314

    This is Dana!

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Was texting this one. Set up a meet but when cancelled. Set up another and didn't show. Anyone have different results?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5
    This is Dana. She's a scammer. Just wants you to give her money for doing nothing. She's in her late 40's or early 50's and is overweight.

  11. #6313

    I don't think she's serious

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She has been around. From New York, has 2 kids, may be substantially (40-50 lbs.) heavier than she appears. She also wants babysitting and Uber covered just to meet. I recommend hard pass.
    Went on a meet and greet with her earlier this year. Talks like she'll get down but then ghosts when it's time to make the plans. Multiple reports have been made about her under her other profile names with the same behavior. I don't think anyone on this forum has actually gotten her BCD.

  12. #6312

    Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Was texting this one. Set up a meet but when cancelled. Set up another and didn't show. Anyone have different results?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5
    She has been around. From New York, has 2 kids, may be substantially (40-50 lbs.) heavier than she appears. She also wants babysitting and Uber covered just to meet. I recommend hard pass.

  13. #6311

    Documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    This girl actually wants proof of salary!! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-5ad85fb8b6e8
    Sounds like a freaking mortgage application!

  14. #6310

    Arabian

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She tried to sell me some junk about "I haven't had sex since my last relationship". I didn't know her last relationship involved getting paid for sex! That's a new one!

    Getting tested first after the Holli debacle I described (I'm probably fine, but doesn't hurt to be sure), so I don't know if I'm going to circle back for her or not. But, haven't had a Middle Eastern one yet.
    I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was a regular. Slightly chubby and cute in her own way. She was doing bbcip around the dmv and would make her rounds then went steady or married. Never any health issues but got the occasional need a car battery or flat tire issue.

  15. #6309

    Smart Girl

    Do you need me to make a pay stub for you?? How much do you want to make??

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    This girl actually wants proof of salary!! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-5ad85fb8b6e8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape