Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Submit Review
Page 372 of 709 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10631
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5066

    Legacy Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Legacy has a couple rob reports and red dots.
    I suggest everyone do their own research of course, but I'll throw in my experience with LD. Seen her three times, most recent about a month ago. IMO, she's young (22) and has made questionable decisions as all young people do. Said some stupid stuff, and may have even done some stupid stuff. I, however, never encountered it so I could just be lucky. She had a kid last year, so maybe hormones? Who knows. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?439568-Legacydream

    She's super submissive and not overly into it. A little soft and a bit of a stomach, but man those tits and ass are legit. Massive naturals. Just my two cents, but I would see her again.

    That is until she robs me too, LOL.

  2. #5065
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Summer. Breeze

    Has anyone met this gem?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Breeze

    It states "VIP Provider", but I have yet to inquire with her.

  3. #5064
    Legacy has a couple rob reports and red dots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    She's actually really cute with huge awesome tittys. She even squirted on my dick the first time we smashed in the backseat. 2nd time was very ho-hum but raw as well.

    No kissing, doesn't like giving head but one of the hotter ones for sure.

  4. #5063

    She's good in the sheets

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    She got 1 whole pic on her profile its a good pic but just 1 pic smdh.
    You can ask her for more through text, I've met with her once or twice and it's always been CIP.

  5. #5062

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I can't find this username on TNA. Any oinks?
    Stacy is Staci ash.

    S1.

  6. #5061

    Legacydream

    Quote Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone suggest some young ebony that might be willing to go the extra mile? I prefer spinner but I'm good with just about anything as long as they don't outweigh me. XD.
    She's actually really cute with huge awesome tittys. She even squirted on my dick the first time we smashed in the backseat. 2nd time was very ho-hum but raw as well.

    No kissing, doesn't like giving head but one of the hotter ones for sure.

  7. #5060
    She got 1 whole pic on her profile its a good pic but just 1 pic smdh.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Asssibby123, a bit heavier than the pics show but she's got a fat ass, nice tits, will spit all over your cock, and take a creampie. Price is a bit steep but she's fun and stays wet the entire time.

  8. #5059

    Stacy Ash?

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLove  [View Original Post]
    It took a 2 hr date and and extra 2 on top of that, so pricey as fuck, but Stacy Ash will allow cip.
    Thanks for the report. I can't find this username on TNA. Any oinks?

  9. #5058

    Chocolat3

    Quote Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone suggest some young ebony that might be willing to go the extra mile? I prefer spinner but I'm good with just about anything as long as they don't outweigh me. XD.
    Looks good. Pussy tight. Underperformer tho.

  10. #5057
    It took a 2 hr date and and extra 2 on top of that, so pricey as fuck, but Stacy Ash will allow cip.

  11. #5056

    Autumn fire

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    This lady has something about her. Has there been any word on her does she belong here anyone have luck with this lady.
    VIP is worth it. Bigger girl, but real tight pussy. Definitely a pleaser. I thought she was attractive for a MILF.

  12. #5055

    Asssibby123

    Quote Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone suggest some young ebony that might be willing to go the extra mile? I prefer spinner but I'm good with just about anything as long as they don't outweigh me. XD.
    Asssibby123, a bit heavier than the pics show but she's got a fat ass, nice tits, will spit all over your cock, and take a creampie. Price is a bit steep but she's fun and stays wet the entire time.

  13. #5054

    Birthday's coming up

    Anyone suggest some young ebony that might be willing to go the extra mile? I prefer spinner but I'm good with just about anything as long as they don't outweigh me. XD.

  14. #5053

    Visiting Portland area on Saturday and willing to travel.

    Hello Gents!

    Hoping to have a list of gals I can contact for BBFS, preferably BBGreek. I am a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady right, usually bring a small little gift. Any recommendations for beautiful faces with nice body (slim preferred, not a huge fan of big boobies or big butts) that provide those services would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

  15. #5052

    Lexi Black lexiblaq

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Yah I talked dirty to her about getting used by a few guys while fucking and she liked it but afterwards made a big deal of it and blocked me. She has lots of drama. Plus she said she has cops as clients.
    She was hella friendly with me but I just went through her screening process like she asked and it was easy. She was a lot of fun. No drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape