Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45365
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #45364

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma is 36. She has a young face and gets away with telling people she is 26. You will be hard pressed to find an under 30 year old at an AMP. Always add 5-10 years to whatever age they tell you they are.
    Docholliday35 quoted Emma is 36. I believe in Funbr202's statement. Emma definitely look not more than 30.

  3. #45363
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    You need to build some cred.
    My session with Amy was pretty typical. Good massage then HE on the flip. Tried otc top and bottom but no go. Although older, she's cute to me and seems nice, so I'm interested to see how far I can get with a little persistence. 60/40 otd.

  4. #45362

    Your question

    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    I had posted this question earlier without any response. If repeating a question is a bad form, please let me know.

    What place would you guys consider to be the closest experience to Li / Sisi on the Norcross / Duluth? I'm looking for great massage, good tease, not shorting the time.

    Reply With Quote.
    The problem is if a monger doesn't know the person you are talking about for reference they can't answer it. I know this area though. PM me.

  5. #45361

    Not so weird

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?

    Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.
    This has happened and could lead to lots of fun. Don't sweat it.

  6. #45360

    Scout it out

    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Are they still legit? When they opened a few months ago I know they were on the straight and narrow, but time changes things.
    Perhaps you could try it 1 more time and let us know. In my experience, some places play legit the 1st time you go in, as they are cautious. Then if they get comfortable with you and realize you're just a monger and not LE, you can advance to level 1 or 2 etc. Of course in some areas the LE is more strict and they got to be legit. I've never been there.

  7. #45359
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #45358

    Warning! This is why some must prepay

    I was with an ATF recently when, in light of the recent violence, made me glad I had my piece on me. I was face down and about half-way through the massage when my ATF was called to the front by her underling. I could hear a guy's voice over the others but couldn't make out what he was saying but was clear he was agitated. I got up and cracked the door. He was saying "the authorities are on the way" and "this girl performed an an illegal act on me." My poor ATF kept saying, "what do you want," and it's clear she was confused by this asshole as was I, and for a minute thought he was a holy-roller on a mission, but instead he claimed to be law enforcement, saying, "You can talk to the authorities when they get here," and "they're on their way." I quickly put on my underwear and walked out into the hallway and told both girls to come to me, now! The asshole says, "Who's this? The owner?" (He obviously thought he was alone in the parlor. Surprise!) I then asked him, "Who are you?" He replied, "You're about to find out!" Wherein I replied, "No, you're about to find out," and quickly ducked back into the room to put on my jeans and prepare for a confrontation. That took no longer than 10 seconds and when I emerged, he was already in his car and backing out. I, with just jeans on, exited the shop and gave chase on foot, hoping to get his tag info (I've a friend, you see). Unfortunately, the asshole was too far ahead and all I can share is this: Tall guy in cowboy boots and hat. Big belt buckle. Mustache. Average build. White foreign car, sedan, Toyota or Kia. If you see this asshole, tell him thanks because at that parlor at least, you'll be paying up front. I'm not going to name the parlor because I'm hoping he'll come back someday and that son-of-a-***** is going to get a little surprise!

  9. #45357

    Ivy at Midtown

    I have not been "out" in a good while. But was shopping at Lenox and came upon Ivy Massage in Midtown off Cheshire Bridge. So I thought I would stop since I had the opportunity. Drew LISA. Cute to me. The massage was decent and the flip was great and she allowed touching. Tipped 50. Not negotiated but seemed ok with it. If I can get back, I will see her again.

  10. #45356

    Yue Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungalow  [View Original Post]
    I have been to this AMP a number of times in the last year. The girls in the pictures on their site are not the ones doing the massage. They do wear face coverings. I have seen 4 different girls ranging from a 40+ slightly heavy woman to a 25-30 spinner. 50 gets you in the door for a half hour. Massages have been ok, some with oil some without. I have always been naked laying on the table when they come in and they know the drill. Either a soft or hard massage on the back, butt, and legs. They do flirt with the back door. Once you flip they point to your dick and it is understood what they will do. I have asked about BJ an FS. Both are a no. You get a happy ending and more often than not a prostate massage also if that is your thing. She gets a warm towel to clean you up and they offer little water bottles as you leave.

    https://yue-massage.business.site
    Do you have the name of the young spinner?

  11. #45355
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Are they still legit? When they opened a few months ago I know they were on the straight and narrow, but time changes things.
    October. Julia - short, petite, good massage, legit.

  12. #45354

    Marietta

    I have been to this AMP a number of times in the last year. The girls in the pictures on their site are not the ones doing the massage. They do wear face coverings. I have seen 4 different girls ranging from a 40+ slightly heavy woman to a 25-30 spinner. 50 gets you in the door for a half hour. Massages have been ok, some with oil some without. I have always been naked laying on the table when they come in and they know the drill. Either a soft or hard massage on the back, butt, and legs. They do flirt with the back door. Once you flip they point to your dick and it is understood what they will do. I have asked about BJ an FS. Both are a no. You get a happy ending and more often than not a prostate massage also if that is your thing. She gets a warm towel to clean you up and they offer little water bottles as you leave.

    https://yue-massage.business.site

  13. #45353
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    Got Asian lady on the phone, when I arrived there was a larger and no so good looking black lady at the front desk, I checked in anyways since it was late and she lead me to the room. Table was shit, not wide enough for me to barely put my arms on while face down, feet hanging off the end. Massage was no good, the oil was heavy viscous felt like motor oil was on me, ask where was I sore I said neck and shoulders which got the least attention and she sat down on a stole while giving the massage the whole time. Wasn't excited at all. I was falling asleep cause I was bored, did hot stone was a poor attempt at that, then on the flip she only rubbed my thighs shines and bottoms of my feet, no face, no head no chest and no front of my arms. I think this may have been the worse non HE experience I've had to date. Sigh!

    Don't waste your time here.
    I could tell it was legit but damn. Thanks for TOFTT and sorry about your experience.

  14. #45352

    Mama 2 is a bust!

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I checked out Mama's on E / W Connector earlier this summer. Woman was older and wearing scrubs. Got a "legit" vibe so I left. Checked out Mama's 2 a couple months ago as well and got that same vibe. Mama's 2 only been open a few months. When I went it looked like the same woman from Mama's so I assumed she owned both. I mentioned this before but this place is in a very popular Latina area. If someone would try to open a Latina spa in this area they'd definitely make bank.
    Got Asian lady on the phone, when I arrived there was a larger and no so good looking black lady at the front desk, I checked in anyways since it was late and she lead me to the room. Table was shit, not wide enough for me to barely put my arms on while face down, feet hanging off the end. Massage was no good, the oil was heavy viscous felt like motor oil was on me, ask where was I sore I said neck and shoulders which got the least attention and she sat down on a stole while giving the massage the whole time. Wasn't excited at all. I was falling asleep cause I was bored, did hot stone was a poor attempt at that, then on the flip she only rubbed my thighs shines and bottoms of my feet, no face, no head no chest and no front of my arms. I think this may have been the worse non HE experience I've had to date. Sigh!

    Don't waste your time here.

  15. #45351

    I've seen her for years

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Excellent description and review. I agree she's 5'7"- 5'8" instead of the 5'3" someone else described her as. Very pretty face. I was surprised I saw her in a sundress one time but mostly she's in black athletic pants (or black leggings) and a white tee-shirt. She likes to wear Adidas. Such a sweetheart.
    But never in a sun dress. Guess you got lucky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape