Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14554

    Ms Cate in Arlington

    Has anyone been with Cate? Ilshe asks for referenc. I gave a reference but she never contacted them and gset a time and gave the address to meet. Feels a little bit fishy.

    http://www.mscatelovesit.com/

    Anyifo would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I was wondering has anyone seen Josephine in the last month or so? I haven't been able to get a response from the booker in the last two ish months and I've been a regular for a few years now.

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks! DMs accepted too.
    I was in contact with her booker a few days back.

  3. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    There was a mix up. Alex needed to leave for a few days but she's 100% back now. Near 66 where the roofs are Red. 24 thick in right places. BBBJ cfs on menu. 300 hr 200 hhr. Just saw her again last night. She's looking for friends today and tomorrow.
    I would also want her contact info.

  4. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I was wondering has anyone seen Josephine in the last month or so? I haven't been able to get a response from the booker in the last two ish months and I've been a regular for a few years now.

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks! DMs accepted too.
    I'd love to know the secret to cracking the code on that one. I've sent probably 6-8 emails over the last year, as well as a P411 request and have never gotten a response. Based on her reviews I'd probably go broke seeing her. I did notice a new review for her popped up today on the big review site so assuming it's a legit review (it seems so) she's still active.

  5. #14550

    Big

    Quote Originally Posted by Broker1968  [View Original Post]
    Great tits decent service. Has gained a ton of weight.
    Damn bro really? How big we talking. Is she Billie Eillish thick or just big.

  6. #14549

    Josephine mia?

    Hey everyone, I was wondering has anyone seen Josephine in the last month or so? I haven't been able to get a response from the booker in the last two ish months and I've been a regular for a few years now.

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks! DMs accepted too.

  7. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    There was a mix up. Alex needed to leave for a few days but she's 100% back now. Near 66 where the roofs are Red. 24 thick in right places. BBBJ cfs on menu. 300 hr 200 hhr. Just saw her again last night. She's looking for friends today and tomorrow.
    Please message me her number.

  8. #14547

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    There was a mix up. Alex needed to leave for a few days but she's 100% back now. Near 66 where the roofs are Red. 24 thick in right places. BBBJ cfs on menu. 300 hr 200 hhr. Just saw her again last night. She's looking for friends today and tomorrow.
    Can you post an ad, or send me a PM?

  9. #14546

    My apologies.

    There was a mix up. Alex needed to leave for a few days but she's 100% back now. Near 66 where the roofs are Red. 24 thick in right places. BBBJ cfs on menu. 300 hr 200 hhr. Just saw her again last night. She's looking for friends today and tomorrow.

  10. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Even after she stopped doing BBFS, she was still open to BB greek. Saw her a few times, but she was always complaining about something, this position was uncomfortable, that one hurt, etc. , and I was turned off by the odor from her false teeth.
    LMFAO BB, Used to love watching all that meat dragging in and out though, she was a fun one. Wish I could find another with all that meat on a thin frame.

  11. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I'm tryna see this girl but I can only find old post about her, any of why'all see her lately.
    Great tits decent service. Has gained a ton of weight.

  12. #14543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Agree but will add this woman is pregnant with her 7th kid (according to her web page). Wft! Perhaps the additional costs are funding 529 plans for the offspring. LOL.
    Curious, have you fucked her raw?

  13. #14542

    Money to burn

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    Dudes in NOVA seem to have money to burn and the agencies got wise. Any way I am priced out at this point. There are better deals elsewhere and I ain't paying more for the same provider and service just because dudes spoiled the market. I know about inflation. But this is like a 40% increase in 7 months.
    One of the girls I see had an admirer who would pay her not to work, and to go to dinner with him instead.

    He was in love with her, and no matter how many times she told him she didn't want a relationship, he'd still take her out. At the end of the night, he'd ask her if she felt like having sex, and if she said no, he'd give her a hug goodnight and leave.

    Can't blame her for taking the easy $1,000 a night plus dinner, entertainment, and gifts, but he was skewing the market for everyone else, and making it difficult to see her.

    He finally got too possessive and she cut him off, so she's back to getting her income $150-200 at a time.

  14. #14541

    Zariah

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe just a few years ago one would enjoy her thin frame and meaty box BB for .8 to $. 2. Only$ans and the like is killing this hobby.
    Even after she stopped doing BBFS, she was still open to BB greek. Saw her a few times, but she was always complaining about something, this position was uncomfortable, that one hurt, etc. , and I was turned off by the odor from her false teeth.

  15. #14540

    Kelli?

    So I'm tryna see this girl but I can only find old post about her, any of why'all see her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A720556-F67E-428B-A950-540DCA294F76.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape