Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8264
-
12-12-21 22:41 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 198Ariel and Indica
What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?
Originally Posted by AWetNTigt
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 20:21 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 32Suki
Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?
-
12-12-21 18:57 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 39Blue from kittens
Is she a scammer or is she down for fun? I loved her when she was a barista and always curious about her. Her insta was lita. Xboo.
-
12-12-21 17:20 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 1018She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
She is always broke.
-
12-12-21 17:11 #3145Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 17:05 #3144Regular Member

Posts: 5Not surprised but, for that $$ you could have something hotter to look at.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 16:02 #3143I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Vee at sugars
I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.
She is kinda fat tho.
-
12-12-21 10:19 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 274I remember Love
I remember her at Pandora's from pre covid times. She had a very aggressive sales pitch with lots of grinding, and touching. I passed and got dances from Cream. I think I also recall someone posting links to her working as an escort.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 22:35 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 444Love
She's one of the few good ones I've experienced at Kittens. Told me she used to dance at Pandora's but I didn't remember her from there.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 20:48 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 97Love at Kittens
Went into Kittens recently (daytime) and met Love. Attractive black dancer with a great body, especially the lovely man-mades with hard as rock nipples, and the definitive DSLs.
She makes her dance pitch with one hand caressing the good place, which I always appreciate. She will do 3/$100 dances and quoted me CFS for 300. I jawed her down to 200 but decided to finish in her mouth (CBJ) when I discovered that she was pretty damn good at it.
No set schedule.
-
12-10-21 04:20 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 36Sativa
Why' all sure Sativa does cfs? I hope she does cause she got a nice ass.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 02:09 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 98Dancer
Redhead pole expert ARIEL?
Originally Posted by Unanimous12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 00:06 #3137Regular Member

Posts: 5Name that girl.
Went to Pandoras on a Saturday and there was a petite, little thing. She kinda looked like Indica but her stage name starts with a are. Anyone know who that is?
-
12-08-21 13:11 #3136Regular Member

Posts: 22Pandoras. Tue. 1 PM
Was in the neighbourhood of Pandoras on Tuesday and stopped by for the $20 soda to see who was there. Was hoping Monse was around but didn't see her. Luna quickly approached me and recognized me from prior visits. Although we haven't spent time together in the past, we quickly came to an agreement for $. 2 for fun in the back. Everything was covered, but included hands everywhere to include FIV. Ended with CBJ. I especially appreciated her clean up duty. No trip to restroom needed after.
-
12-07-21 08:18 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 38I got FS for 150 from her.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






